Will Trump live in the White House or Trump Tower during his presidency...

Will Trump live in the White House or Trump Tower during his presidency? The Phillips File was talking about it on the radio today, I dunno what you guys thought about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Wing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the white house if only because that's where congress is

both, mostly white house maybe

Obama doesn't even live in the white house you stupid fucking casual. There's a secret armoured apartment connected to the west wing. Don't believe me? Watch the thread 404

Waiting

Considering it costs the tax payers a little over 35k to house the president in the white house for one day, i hope he is the first to stay at his home. He can commute.

SS won't let him live in the Trump Tower.

It wouldn't be unusual. Modern communications equipment has made location less important. Reagan spent alot of time in California, Bush spent at least half his time in Texas, and Obama lives on various golf courses. Trump is probably the first modern president for who the white house is genuinely a downgrade.

white house makes more sense since its where hes going to be working. he wouldnt waste time traveling to trump tower and back all the time

New York to DC is probably a 30 minute flight. He'll probably split his time between both places.

>sleeping where obongo and michaelle fucked

uhhh

what could he possibly do at trump tower that he couldn't at the white house?

is there a law that actually says the prez has to be in the white house?

It's not of your business as citizen.

But where is "Obama Tower" ? or is it a cuckshed

The White House is crammed and very similar to living in a hotel. I'm sure he'll be much more comfortable in his own home.

half and half

doubt it

Im sure all of this speculation is more disinformation to make him not look presidential

wouldn't mind if he put giant gold letters on the white house that spelled out trump though

Be at home.

This. It'll probably take years for the stink of Jheri Curl and KFC to fade to tolerable levels.

so what? the other 44 presidents had a home too.

It is though if you live anywhere near Trump tower, the security and traffic is much more insane than normal there now.

Kelly Ann said he would live in both. (First president ever to not live in the white house 100% apparently)

I think he is pretty attached to the penthouse and I don't blame him.

I worry the Muslims will fly a plane into it.

Why would he be less presidential? Reagan, Bush, and Obama all did the same thing. To say nothing of the overwhelming number of "vacation" days Obama and Bush took. Modern communication systems makes physical location much less important.

Eat the best taco salads in the world.

why doesn't he just live on mars? I heard a rumor about that. it sounds cool so I guess I'll give a wild rumor credence by continuously mentioning it until I get BTFO by reality. then I'll just find an other lie to latch onto. we can be shit buddies

Bush went to his ranch frequently, and so did Reagan to his. FDR had a house in Georgia he would go to. Obama lived on the golf course. Presidents have places they get away to. Trump is fortunate because it's a short flight.

>tfw you are wrong

He should remodel the White House. Put a big, fat TRUMP on the front while he's at it.

He'll live in the WH but won't be renting out the Lincoln bedroom like certain previous occupants did.

It's not secret. The President's Office itself is in the West Wing, which is in the Esinhower Executive Complex west of the White House itself. The First Family can choose to reside in the East Wing if they don't want to deal with the constant sound of tourists directly beneath them.

He's not wrong:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Wing

>The East Wing is a part of the White House Complex.[1] It is a two-story structure[2] on the east side of the White House Executive Residence, the home of the President of the United States.

>While the West Wing generally serves the president, the East Wing serves as office space for the president's spouse (historically the First Lady) and his or her staff, including the White House Social Secretary, White House Graphics and Calligraphy Office and correspondence staff. The East Wing also includes the White House theater, the visitors' entrance, and the East Colonnade, a corridor connecting the body of the East Wing to the residence. Social visitors to the White House usually enter through the East Wing.[3]

I mean it's still part of the white house, so he still lives in the white house.

He doesn't even need to take a plane, all he has to do is take a ride to DC Union Station then the Acela up to NYC. Doesn't even need to take a car, if he's willing to walk to WMATA. DC's subway will take him to both Reagan and (soon) Dulles as well, and there are plans for an Andrews AFB extension.

If you want to get extremely technical, it's not the "White House" but the "White House Complex". Remember that there are three superstructures in DC, the Pentagon, the White House Complex and the Capitol Complex. The largest is the lattermost, it features it's own subway network which connects it to legislative offices.