Sup Forums-OC/Drawthread - GAS GAS GAS EDITION

The previous thread hit its bump limit.
>REMINDER: Constructive criticism is fine but if someone acts like a moron, simply ignore them or filter their ID.

Each year, boards across the site vote on who they want to take to the winter ball, and people make art (lewds) for the date.
Last year we were a big hit, We asked /c/-tan and made a big impression on them and everybody who saw the OC produced; even /jp/ joined us in a Ménage à trois.

Here you can post original content and art relating to the ball.

We've asked /o/ and they accepted. All future suggested pairings will be disregarded as shitposting and ignored.

Remember to ignore:
>/x/posters
>Mike
>Sister Whofag
>Harem leaf
>/lgbt/ subverters

SEB for /o/ inspiration:
youtube.com/user/EUROLOVERS/videos

ITT we encourage the creation of OC, usually in the form of drawfaggotry.

Gallery with a bunch of board-tan pictures in case anyone needs references for drawing, or maybe just want to save them:
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list

Some useful stuff for aspiring artists:
mega.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Some fresh writefaggotry from an excellent writefag!

Part 1

Posting white version of this pic

Part 2

Its in the other thread but here are links for people I'm off to bed I'll finish up in the next couple days or so and start off with the first gif for reference.

>tfw off by one

It has been one of the best parts of the ball.

Good work writefag.

I've also screencapped last thread's story!

If I can get a cum edit of this I'd really appreciate it. Thank you very much.

Quality work! Just a suggestion: give Sup Forums-tan a few scars and a bit more facial hair

I have to say, god damn impressed by all the drawfags rocking this shit.

Wish I had a talent that could help.

Still one of the best comics

Not my OC, just posting stuff I've been stockpiling. Maybe I will post my own pic this thread though.

Requesting it one more time.
I want to see a drawing of /o/-tan cutting Sup Forums-tan's beard.

honhonhon

I'm working on it as we speak, Huebro. May take me a while, though.

when is the actual ball and what happens then

Good god it better be cute my man. Ooooooo it sounds good.

please take us back

sincerely /x/

Part 2

nice truck

Maybe try showing us some magic (LIKE MAJOR FUCKING MAGIC) and we will talk next year.

This is making me wish I had a gf

This is the last of the OC I have saved featuring both Sup Forums and /o/. From here on it's up to you guys to make more.

Or color in some of the black & white ones, that's nice too.

No way, wat-tan is an aryan goddess with child-bearing hips for giving us white children.

Grab her by the titties

This is beautiful. I want it above my fireplace

Aw.

It will happen for us all one day. Keep your chin up Brazil-bro.

I'll do my best, shitpost-senpai.

Touching

>ben garrison bumper sticker

he should sell these

>Oi Linda
>fuck off your givin me a stiffy

I dunno why but I just imagine him saying this in a really bogan voice.

Oh shit, forgot one. Here's the last.

some one have Sup Forums grab /o/'s tits and it makes a car horn sound

>that Ben Garrison sticker
I want one, if somebody put them in Red Bubble I would buy it

Thats all I can ask for burger, all I can ask for.

Fucking kek'd

This.

Or make one with Sup Forums is showing a young Tay a book called "1488" after she ask "What's 1488 mean?". He explains it for a frame or two then she repeats the first like, stars to unblurr, and it turns out to be /o/ looking through Sup Forums library, and having said just what Tay had.

Going to try my hand at write faggotry. Been down lately, gonna go for a muh feelz angle.

Sup Forums and /o/ were out for another one of their night drives. A habit they got into the days leading up to the ball. The drives always consisted of sick skids and bowling over protestors, all to eurobeat. /o/ had been enjoying this time with Sup Forums, and she always loved to see his manic smirk as they plowed through cyclists and nu males blocking the highway. His eyes were bright and alive during these moments of chaos and noise.

Tonight was different though. A protestor had crashed through the windshield and damaged the dash. The radio was dead. It was quiet. /o/ was livid about the damage, but it meant one less degenerate.

She turned her attention to Sup Forums he was looking out the window. /o/ just realized that he hadn't spoken in a while. He was distant. Something didn't seem right. At this point he would normally be telling tales about God Emperor Trump. Sup Forums turned to light a cigarette, he looked different now. His scarred face seemed set in stone.

/o/ changed gears, then [spoiler]grabbed his hand[/spoiler]. She asked, "Hey you doing alright?" Sup Forums seemed to snap out of his trance and put on a smile, "Yeah... Damn radio." /o/ knew that was bullshit, "Tell me, please."

Sup Forums took a deep drag and sighed, "The war was tough." "But you won!" /o/ replied. Sup Forums let go of her hand and turned away, "Not all of us."

Part 1/???

Continue or nah

I wanna see it but also I don't wanna be sad.

Awwwwww.

If Mexican bro still here and not busy drawing leads. Please consider this idea.
>can't draw facesomething for the life of me

We need some hard feels. Or we need Sup Forums going to the Vitnam-like war memorial after /o/ drove him there.

Good start lad, I haven't seen a feels story in a while keep it up.

Requesting either:

/k/ and Sup Forums going to war in the middle east and taking the oil, giving it to /o/

Sup Forums asking /o/ if blinker fluid is another jew trick or if his bill is correct

I say continue my man

Or Sup Forums using /o/'s tits as an improvised airbag, with /o/ annoyed/amused/confused

Why does /o/ have a hot -tan?

fuck. Thanks for killing my vibe user.

>Gas, gas, gas; you gotta step on the gas

>/o/ runs over a nigger on way to ball
>"oh god i think i just hit a person"
>Sup Forums replies "don't be silly, that wasn't a person it was just a nigger"

I dunno but let us be fucking glad. Great girl!

Who drew this?

If it makes you feel better, all girlfriends start as cute /c/ or /o/ types and end up psychotic e/x/'s.

You're saving yourself a lot of heartache.

>pol decides to date /o/
>eurobeat is mentioned a fucking DEAD genre to normies.
>I've seen completely unrelated rooms, online locations and friends mention eurobeat including GAS GAS GAS seven times so far within the last few days.

Is this what being jews is like.

I find myself agreeing with you leaf. Of course I hope you are not implying this will happen with /o/.

don't give up! You'll find one someday.

normies love that shit in memes though
mostly because they watch WEBMs from /wsg/ and other places in compilations

Who are the other two supposed to be? /m/ is male and possibly a robot.

Car-girl tradition. Sorta like booth babes at conventions, except less autistic.

Some of her other costumes are much more like the scantly clad girls who'll start a race or show off a car.

Indeed. It's starting to become a common meme I think. Dunno for how long tho.

wheels would be pointing the other way for a drift like that.

New /m/, and Sup Forums.

these are fucking great. I absolutely love this /m/ vs /o/ thing going on.

>new /m/
But why? /m/ushashi was already the best -tan.

It's /m/ and Sup Forums

In the event that a larger board decides to court another the largest board usually takes charge while the smaller one is bent into a female.

Sup Forums decided to stay a female however. They don't care Really

Don't try and keep a rigid plot on boards. They come and go with the wind

Holy shit yes

Its because Rule 1 is dead and people are sharing our memes with the real world.

Who knew Rule 1 was actually a barrier protecting the world from meme magic but we're breaking the conditioning

at least the robots got a new board tan out of this

For a while both were silent. There was only the noise of the wind whipping by and the hum of the engine, accompanied by the occasional turbo whine. /o/ glance back at Sup Forums. Eyes downcast. Expressionless face. For the first time /o/ noticed that there were heavy bags under his eyes. He was tired.

"You should talk to me about it," /o/ said. Sup Forums chuckled, "Always direct." He put out the cigarette on his finger and flicked it out the window. "As you know we were engaged in a new type of warfare. Meme warfare. It was fought against many foes, CTR, the media, fucking normies, kikes." /o/ nodded and said, "And you won a great victory." "That we did," Sup Forums replied, "but what they don't tell you was the cost, what we had to do in those CTR infested threads." Sup Forumss hands clenched. "They don't tell you what... who they took from us."

part 2/??