Will you buy it Sup Forums?

that sounds like something consumer sheep do
god isn't real morty

>implying I'd support a show I enjoy

>look it up
>that's the real box art
Jesus fuck.

they really know how to troll people

The back of the cover will be an image of McDonalds sauce. Calling it.

Nah.
>That season was shit
>I don't buy DVDs anymore anyway
>I dropped this show

It is an attempt to get people to stop believing in God for allowing this to happen.

it looks abominable, was Pickle Rick really that much of a hit?

There are a lot of people that will unironically buy it. And there are many that will ironically buy it.

lol

it's an Annie Award winning episode so

It's sad watching a show flanderize itself and go to shit in real time like this.

I'M OUTDATED FORMAT RICK! WUBBA LUBBA CAN'T SKIP!

The commentary on the first two seasons was pretty good, so yeah, I’ll be picking this up

It describes season 3 pretty well; a slimy old pickle.

Its no season 2 lets just leave it at that. :(

God is real Morty, and she's a cunt.

A fucking cunt. Before she came along, we-urp- had a pretty sweet deal, with eternal salvation and what not. But then, fucking "ai yo", and, -urp- suddenly we have a lunatic ursurper in charge of quite literally everything.

as usual, I'll wait till someone rips them for the Commentary.

There is a music venue close to where I work at, and they graffiti the place up twice a year, when pickle Rick came up, they put up 3 pickle ricks outside, I have to see that shit everyday I go to work

If it looks like that, then no. I didn't enjoy Season 3 that much, so it wouldn't be worth owning it.

It was actually a pretty good episode, even if as a meme pickle rick is atrocious

So are you saying that because it's not as good as season 2 or because it's literally not season 2 because it's season 3?

Well, that's just lazy.

No, but costant "ironic shitposting" with it caused most outsiders to mistake it as popular. So yeah, you brought this on yourself if you ever used it to shitpost.

Sort of.

Pickle Rick is a god-tier ironic meme.

>It was actually a pretty good episode
It was the first episode of Rick & Morty not to get a single laugh out of me.

>buying physical media
>paying for media at all

>Pickle Rick as the cover
Was the original joke supposed to be ironic or non ironic?

That's my problem with this cover. Not that it has Pickle Rick on it, but because that's all it has one it.

i've never seen someone lie this hard

That’s actually a good word to describe the entirety of season 3; it’s lazy

I'M BLU-RAY RICK!

>Switch
Replace it with the PS4.
Then it'll be accurate.

I'll just go on iTunes or Google play and buy the Rickchurian candidate since it's the only good episode

I already have all 3 seasons downloaded on my computer for free

Season 3 was kinda bad. Season 4 needs to either go back to basics or i'm probably going to drop the show.

This pic is weird because the only people i know that talk about blacked.com the most are the guys who use soyboy as an insult.

Okay, what THE FUCK is going on over at Warner Home Video? Are they too busy jerking themselves over that Porky Pig box set to put any effort into designing cover art for their other products?

You know damn well that season 4 is not going back to basics.
It will just keep doing weirder and crazier episodes because that's what the vocal part of the fandom wants.
R&M died after season 2 and even that wasn't that good anymore.

Simpsons did that for nearly every single DVD release.

Only after season 10, which is a testament to the decreasing quality of the show.

No, I remember them doing it from season 4 to 9.
I remember that pretty clearly because I had a couple of them. Season 7 was Marge, season 9 Lisa and I think season 5 was Bart for example.

Seasons 6-10 had limited edition cases in the shape of the family's heads, but there were still normal cases with proper artwork of the whole family.

Then for seasons 11 onward, the normal cases became a generic image of a single secondary character.

I seriously have no idea if the Pickle Rick shilling is supposed to be an ironic joke, if they really think it's this funny, or if it's just corporate being shitheads appealing to the lowest common denominator to sell merchandise

At least the episode was fine

I unironically love these types of designs

Western animation constantly treat his audience how shit

It was as much of a hit to make some asian guy do it at a mcdonalds

I bought the sauce. I've done enough.

How did it taste?

really makes you think

Wow this is so lazy. It doesn't even match the others

Cursed image.