What if he won?

What if he won?

>if

that 47% shit was the end of his campaign. but no one even gave a shit enough to listen to it.

RomneyCare would have destroyed the country and Democrats would control all three branches.

>win
He was never meant to win.
Ron paul was better

KOOKEY ROMNEY
HOW'S SATAN, YOU KOOKY FUCK?

What was hilarious to me was that Hillary almost perfectly recreated it, and made it worse.

How full of herself was she, exactly? She ran perhaps the dumbest campaign in political history.

le is like the typical le evil republicans republican. he never would have won

she was so sure of it. it was amazing. it was like watching the hindenburg crash. fantastic. the more i heard about the clinton HQ in ny where they had a fake glass ceiling put in to destroy and all that shit, it was just fantastic.

most qualified candidate for the job
and all the excuses people are still making for her
she is better at the job than getting the job
wew lad

2012 was rough

he would look really ogod in a thicker jacket, maybe fur. very northern. I like the possibility.. he blew it because his image was a smudge off..
that and I didn't like the way he talked

then we would have a fucking MORMON president which is even worse than a half nigger who is just a protestant, I mean sure he's republican but making sure a mormon is never president crosses party lines

four years of neocon bullshit, and Clinton would be president elect right now.

even then he was just a douche. everything about him just emanated im a douche
with all the bain capital shit and everything

Yeah, the Bain capital shit was shady as hell
Mittens was a really backwards guy that didn't get that real people don't see it as cool that you fuck people over for a living

That moment when they turned off the TV screens of the live CNN election results coverage was great. All because Trump was outperforming Hillary after a while.

link?

We'd have all died in WW3, because this cunt's first order of business would've been to declare war on Iran.

Irrelevant. Cucks don't win user.

RomneyCare was designed and intended to only work on a state level, which is why it was successful. Pushing federal shit like Obamacare is a liberal thing.

Nothing would be different

What if he won?

snowflakes have a better shot in hell than he does at ever being president

It was never his plan to win.

Graceful and classy loser. The beta test for Jebs inevitable loss.
Fuck him and fuck white people.

I can't imagine a single universe where this would of been possible.

It was his destiny to loose