Wutchu lookin' at, whiteboi?

>wutchu lookin' at, whiteboi?
>it's my body, my rights! ya digg?

Tldr

Clothes hanger works better. That doesn't work it just comes out with another retarded baby

Too bad your a monkey irl and on TV

seen this earlier couldn't watch after two hits

fucking disgusting

>ghetto abortion

why the fuck did she record this

>wutchu lookin' at, whiteboi?

planned parenthood?

At first I thought it was just some fat black guy with a weird fetish from the thumbnail.

Then I noticed the hammer belly and it was actually just a sheboon.

It's a welfare-sucking crackbaby, future Black Lives Matter domestic terrorist/criminal. The baby mammy ending its life now is the humane thing to do.

Condoms and birth control are that hard to get?

>Niggers

From the thumbnail I thought it was a fat black dude with saggy man-boobs cooking fried chicken or something on a skillet.

Help Sup Forums, not sure how to feel about this

On one hand abortion is murder and women who have abortions should be put to death

On the other hand it's a nigger and it's preventing itself from shitting out another niglet

I guess it comes down to whether niggers count as human or not

Killing your unborn child with a hammer, this is the society atheists want.

So she should probably receive 3/5's of the death penalty?

According to liberals she did nothing wrong

what's wrong with this again? she is doing the public a service

I thought I had been desensitized by the internet.

Just learned I was wrong.

She should be hanging from the nearest tree.

You know, just to make sure her abortion really worked and all.

>black
I'm okay with this.

>u play 2 much ma

all nigs should do this

If only all mammies did the same I'd have some respect for them.

Not too surprising. That's about how they treat their kids once after they come out.

The worst part about this shit is that (((some))) from here will think it's ok

This made me sick

>crimestoppers.webm

If all black civilians legally purchased guns, republicans would campaign for gun control so fast.

interstella

it's always nice to see people from overseas say these things

>fuck niggers they deserved to be slaughtered
>look at this nigger slaughtering her own
>Sup Forums
>actually thinking they aren't trailer trash living in a hypocritical echo chamber

Nigger

I just had a kid and that makes me mad as fuck

im at the point where I applaud this retarded behavior by dumb niggers

Isn't it capital murder if you don't make us pay for it?

her body her choice.

crime fighting

It finally happened... I was disgusted by something on Sup Forums... I never thought this day would come

Crime prevention

pretty much actually. I wonder if this is illegal and you must have an operation?

also, it always amazed me how you cuckservatives want a small and unintrusive government, yet at the same time you want the law to stick its nose into whether a person is legally allowed to have an abortion or not. retarded.

Expected a leaf desu senpai
poor show.

Thats fucking nauseating

Those look like light taps, she's not even recoiling. Get somebody to REALLY give it a swing.

That depends on whether or not you consider abortion murder.
In the case of OP a mother is hammering her unborn child to death.
It's not much different than a clinical abortion where the doctor crushes the child's body and rips it out of the vaginal opening.
Abortion is an act of violence and murder. It is not "your body" we're talking about, it is another human being growing inside your body.

That said, I am in full support of abortion because shitskin and retard populations have to be curbed somehow, and this is the most effective way.

I am 100%, two thumbs up, A-okay with this.

I have no problem with this. Hopefully it's one less nigger in the world. Anyone who whines about it is a nigger loving faggot.

Meh, its a nigger, she's doing the world a favor.

the revulsion any person feels from watching this is all the evidence you need for why abortion is wrong

people who make arguments for abortion are just creating excuses for selfish murder

>blacks aborting themselves
I honestly don't care.

what i'm saying is abortion is legal. I agree with this.

Is it illegal what shes doing if shes doing it without an operation? what are the consequences for self aborting other than obvious harm to yourself.

likes on facebook

Well it's either kill them before birth, let them become wards of the state after birth (increase costs on state, will be molested and abused more often then not) or make mothers be forced by law to take care of the kid or face jail time.

This was just so painful to watch

Did this make anyone else's stomach hurt?

>all these reddit fags bitching about the death of a future nigger.
pls leave.

>all of these shocked and appauled comments ITT
>I just see one less dindu
welp I guess ive been on Sup Forums for too long

You could probably make a case against her, it would be an interesting trial.
We should ask those in support of abortion if they support DIY abortions or just clinical, government-sponsored abortions.

>wanting another niglet in the world

this is why cathocucks are such cucks.

underrated

for many people, a major point of government sponsored abortions is so people don't do it themselves. Personally, I dont think it should be illegal, but thats like saying "self harm is illegal" or "killing yourself is illegal".

>video can't be played because the file is corrupt

Judging from the filename and the reactions ITT, I don't think I wanted to see it anyway.