RIP ASSANGE

Thank you for all your service. My next son will be named Julian in your honor. RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/n7wcN#selection-2020.0-2020.1
nytimes.com/2016/11/15/world/europe/assange-wikileaks-rape-sweden.html?_r=0
file.wikileaks.org/file
xkcd.com/1179/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/98882069/
motherboard.vice.com/read/after-20-minutes-of-listening-new-adobe-tool-can-make-you-say-anything
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hes fine.hes uh doing the swedish interview or something right?
hes almost home free imho

Yeah, that's why he's MIA since 15.10. and the WL Staff is acting weird ...

There are always casualties in war

you have all been meming wl staff acting weird for ages now. he even did an interview at RT after everyone lost their collective shit
calm down m8. he's gonna make it bros

Thanks for fucking around with that traitorous, cherubian imp, Siggi Thordarson and getting volunteers burned, faggot.

The Interview was clearly pre-recorded.
>Talks only about Podesta-Leaks from the early Days
>No mention of the new leaks
>No mention about his Internet cut off

Just listened to interview, not a single thing assange says relates to after 10/16, the only mention of a time frame is the interviewers first question, Julian's does not mention anything about the time frame either. Go back and listen to that interview, and you will find not a single reference that is for certain aftwr 10/16

F.

He's dead and it hit me after listening to the interview. RT is complicit

Shouldn't they have released more emails by now?

See you Space Cowboy...

idk why you are all acting like retards but im fairly sure he's fine

it would be a pretty shit story and the perception of it would be bad if he just disappeared. you celebrate your heroes not just disappear then. it would have a chilling effect on future leaks and shit if something happened to mr leaks wizard

*acting weird or dying

Some pinoy earlier said that he fled the embassy. I'd lose my shit if that turns out to be true and he shows up on TV along with Duterte.

CHECKED PRAISE KEK

there aren't 15 months you retarded faggot

the 77s are actually giving me hope.

But in all seriousness, no pgp, DKIM and hashes are not matching, RT interview clearly pre recorded. The telephone appearance at a conference ia hopeful but could be plausibly faked, tie on kitty isnt proof. What's left?

the only thing that's strange here: why would RT do that? they never miss an opportunity to shit on the USA, so why should they take part in a scheme to make assange dissapear?

>the 77s

k..kek??

look, burger, you anglos are writing "year.month.day", the rest of the world "day.month.year", so fuck off.

this

Probably Assange is kill or being tortured at some CIA black site. They will torture him for months or years until he reveals all his sources.

Even his own lawyer wasn't allowed to see him during questioning which is super suspicious.

RIP the greatest hero of our time.

They, and other governments saw the contents within the dead hand files. It's in all of their best interests to work together to destroy WikiLeaks.

he was/is questioned at the embassy nothing bad is going on relax

Look here, Australia. There are two types of countries, ones that go "day month year" and ones that have been to the moon.

that would make sense, yes, but how did they get the keys? they probably turned a staffer or got a mole inside the foundation?

0 proof of life from supposed questioning

The moon landing was a human effort as opposed to a national one.

F

Oh. Is that why your flag is up there? Get rekt, cunt.

cough cough werner von braun

>american education

Your flag isn't there either, it's a WW2 french flag now. Get fucked.

No, he was never directly questioned by the Swedish. They relayed all questions to him through embassy staff

>Swedish Chief Prosecutor Ingrid Isgren arrived at the embassy to pose questions to Assange through an Ecuadorian prosecutor over the allegations which Assange has denied, a Reuters photographer at the scene said.
archive.is/n7wcN#selection-2020.0-2020.1

>only got on the moon because of superior german technology provided by wernher von braun
>"MURICA!!!"
fick off, that's not a shitposting thread.

ISO standard is yyyy-mm-dd, it's way better.

what happened? did he get suicided?

I mean, we don't have evidence of this as fact, but high-up staffers and lawyers started dying in pretty quick succession. Perhaps they held keys?

Itt: cuck countries with no flags on the moon

KEK IS WITH US!
PRAISE KEK!
MOLOCH, GIT YE GONE

He's been plausibly dead since the 16th

if they got assange

Lots of Brits contributed heavily, man. Do some research if you're going to try to talk shit.

hes alive kek wills it

I want PRESIDENT Trump to pardon him and Snowden. Let the heroes come home.

illuminarti the pizzas is child rauyyyype jewleeann dun bin replaced by uh lizard

"In a phone interview with Radio Sweden, Mr. Assange’s Swedish defense lawyer, Per E. Samuelsson, said that he had been shut out of the meeting, and that only the Swedish officials, along with an interpreter, were present. He questioned the validity of the interview in the absence of Mr. Assange’s lawyers."

nytimes.com/2016/11/15/world/europe/assange-wikileaks-rape-sweden.html?_r=0

It's illegal to question somebody without lawyer being present. He's gone, its just psyop.

but what would be the point of keeping it secret?

He's dead.

Post humorously pardon

I want to believe

Too much shady shit has gone on since his internet was cut off. If he's not dead, he's in danger.

idk, political narrative building most likely.

They kept bin laden death hidden

Nice try.

Don't know about Assange but Snowden is still alive.

>WL staff is acting weird

They would either completely hit ground or come out and say he's dead. What motivation do they have to pretend everything's fine?

Dumping timeline from older threads
1/2
- Apr 16th: John Jones QC, Assange's U.N. Lawyer dies jumping in front of a train.
- May 11th: Michael Ratner, WikiLeaks' chief counsel, dies of cancer.
- Jul 10th: Seth Rich, DNC staffer who supposedly leaked DNC documents to Wikileaks, is shot in the back and

dies. Nothing is stolen from his body.
- Aug 5th: Edward Snowden (source of leaks on surveillance by the NSA) tweets 64 bit code (potential dead

man's switch),
- Aug 10th: Wikileaks offers $20k reward for information on murder of Seth Rich.
- Oct 7th: Podestamails leaks first batch.
- Oct 14th: John Podesta tweets "I bet the lobster risotto is better than the food at the Ecuadorian Embassy”.
- Oct 16th/17th: John Kerry visits the UK, personally pressures Equador to stop Assange from publishing

documents about Clinton.
- Oct 16th: Wikileaks tweets SHA-256 prerelease keys.
- Oct 18th: Equadorian Embassy cuts off Assange's internet access.
- Oct 18th: Pamela Anderson visits Assange and feeds him a vegan sandwich.
- Oct 18th: Witnesses photograph and report heavily armed police and vans outside Equadorian Embassy, are

barred from approaching and have cellphones confiscated. Live feeds are cut off.

You heard him, folks

>>

BELIEVE BABY

Oct 18th: Fox News reports Assange will be arrested in a matter of hours.
- Oct 18th: file.wikileaks.org/file made publicly visible, file dates/timestamps changed to 1984

(Orwell reference).
- Oct 18th: London Airport evacuated due to "chemical attack", potentially used as cover to fly Assange out of

country.

Oct 20th: /r/wikileaks, /r/dncleaks, /r/wikileakstaskforce and /r/nsaleaks add 21 new moderators and remove

previous mods, all threads about Assange going missing deleted since.
- Oct 20th/21st: Wikileaks tweets 5 tweets with misspelled words. The incorrect letters spell "HELP HIM". The

Wikileaks twitter has never made a spelling error, let alone 5 in two days.
- Oct 21st: Massive DDoS attack on US internet. Wikileaks tweets to imply the attack originates from its

supporters, asking them to stop, no evidence supports claim.
- Oct 22nd: Gavin MacFadyen (mentor to Assange and key player in Wikileaks) dies of lung cancer.
- Oct 23rd: Wikileaks Tweets poll asking how best to prove Assange is alive (he still hasn't appeared on video

or at the window since).
- Oct 24th: Wikileaks Tweets video of Assange and Michael Moore recorded in June.
- Oct 26th: Sup Forums users successfully successfully decode their first message in Wikileak's blockchain. Threads

are instantly flooded by shills saying that it's not worth looking into. The blockchain is blocked with fees

and 43000 unconfirmed transactions appear in the mempool.
- Nov 6th: Huge DDoS takes down Wikileaks for first time in years.
- Nov 7th: Various entities notice hundreds of Podesta and DNC emails are missing from recent leaks, accessed

with direct entry.
- Nov 8th: Trump wins.
- Nov 12th: Assange meets with Swedish prosecutor regarding rape allegations, lawyers barred from attending,

meeting meeting conducted via an Equadorian ambassador (not face to face)
- Nov 14th: Wikileaks releases insurance files, SHA-256 hashes do not match those tweeted in October.

because the working theory is, that they got replaced or turned.
>won't use their own PGP to sign their releases anymore
>hand out a non working insurance hash
>can't even provide a selfie for a reddit-AMA
>suspicios spelling error on twitter ("HELP HIM")
we're just fondling the tip of the iceberg.

welp

Can you give me a thread number so i can find it on plebs?

He's gone

The whole "HELP" thing is the least believable part we have so far, but you got to admit given the timing for the posts it is interesting.

>tweets 64 bit code
it was 1024 bits
>SHA-256 keys.
wat

Anonymous (ID: ktMwTQyb) 11/17/16(Thu)00:17:10 No.98882069 ▶all i have in the doc is original posters id/No

xkcd.com/1179/

no, its going the other way.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country

the world is converting to y.m.d.

IF he's dead, then RIP Based man of government exposure.

He could also just be in hiding or captured bruvs, don't forget. I feel like he's too smart to have been defeated so easily.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/98882069/

Date Assange is Kill

NEVER 4GET

we're all gonna make it

He's dead mate

That's too much evidence

>Oct 18th: London Airport evacuated due to "chemical attack"

... Fuck

he is fine and trump will pardon him

Dont believe in telephon anymore Guys. Voice only is Dead.

motherboard.vice.com/read/after-20-minutes-of-listening-new-adobe-tool-can-make-you-say-anything

>Gavin MacFadyen
Gavin MacFadyen was likely the one with the deadmans codes.
With the only person who knows the decryption key dead, nobody can decrypt

wew

Stop meming this, cocksucker
We know you're just trying to undermine the credibility of Wikileaks

because the hashes match the unencrypted files and nobody has cracked or received the key yet.

Makes me think how many casualties exactly there were in the meme war.

>- Nov 7th: Various entities notice hundreds of Podesta and DNC emails are missing from recent leaks

Is there further reading on this somewhere? I'm not turning up anything on (((Google)))

keep in mind this is a *commercial* product. Academia is way ahead, so are many companies that also provide "commercial" products, but not intended for mainstream use, ... not even to speak of what the military complex are currently playing with...

im curious on the Russian angle with Wikileaks.
the interview clip on RT (state run) is clearly doctored and untrustworthy (pic related), pointing to Russians at the very least being complicit in whatever has actually hapened to Assange.

But they continue to shelter Snowden.

>implying the first meme war is already over
Oh boy, you're in for a surprise...

can't such artifacts simply be explained with compression artifacts? Are is this a rather typical morph/tampering glitch?

>But they continue to shelter Snowden.
he released a key on twitter, out of the blue. chances are, he's compromised, too. but for some reason i never trusted snowden.