ALERT ALERT ALERT

ALERT ALERT ALERT

ANTIFA ARE SHARING GOOGLE DOCS ABOUT:
>Getting firearms
>Encrypting Communications
>Organizing "resistance cells"
>Frustrating police investigation

docs.google.com/document/d/1gPQWb_GcSeZDrVZEvViwqodSrlHunPasaCw9v8U8o6U/edit

This Google Doc has an active chat section and you can request the ability to edit it
Let's take a look and let the antifa know we're watching ok senpai?

Lol, hope it happens honestly. Encourage it.

Bumping, just want to make sure anons see this so they know that leftists are organizing to attack people, like they do in Sweden

Here in Germany as well.

Well the right are a bunch of pussies and mob attack any leftists like a pack of niggers

Reminder that all Sup Forums posters should be lifting, training in some kind of martial art, getting to know trustworthy bros IRL to stay safe amidst the madness our memes are unleashing

bump

bump
lets troll the hell out of these guys

MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN IF YOU VISIT A SHARED GOOGLE DOX

IT RECORDS YOUR PROFILE IN THE ACTIVITY LOG

Have you
>Contacted the Feds
>Local LEO
>Homeland (in)Security

Like providing faulty info that will get them killed (à la "the Anarchist Cookbook")

no, I don't want to dirty my hands, best for me to remain completely unknown to anyone

anons should do that

Who gives a shit if they know you looked at it.
Nice digits, but it doesn't matter if they know someone clicked an article.
The left isn't gonna go hunting down people based on their Google account username.

Antifa are radicalizing young people online?

Why does it matter if you're not from the US?

Use fake account and proxy to check it out, it's prolly a bait to doxx you guys.

Just submitted a tip to the FBI.

Tbh I give no fucks if some liberal faggot knows where I live.
They can show up, and I'll give them the choice of leaving the property line or being shot. I love this State, and the freedom to shoot trespassers.

O well... I got nothing to hide and if anyone wants to visit me, I'm a lonely patriot.

They're about 20yrs too late to the party

^ This.

Also
Kek wills it. Let the left doxx us, we will fight them at our doorsteps or take the fight to theirs!

Funny I got that same powder gun

Beautiful M16 and M1 garand. I've never understood the appeal of the m1 carbine though

Ahahahahaha you think this is news? We've been prepping for years for you.

This is true
Workout clubs, self defense clubs, and shooting clubs are your best defense against anarchists

>all of them live in libcuck states that are no guns allowed
Yeah maybe they can buy some black market guns off pedro or ahmed. MMMM dat diversity.

Whoa, I usually don't post and just lurk but I got digits, does this mean I will actually get to gun down tumblr users who invade my property in this life-span?
I never thought I'd die happy until this moment.

Cant wait for their weapons to fail due to poor upkeep.

>workout clubs

IT'S CALLED A GYM FAGGOT

Let them, ideally the left will start the RAHOWA, then you'll have the self-defense moral high ground to fucking wipe them out.

Bro Kek just gave you trips.
Load up.

A gym is where you lift
A workout club is a group of like minded Patriots who train together

Did the feds ever infiltrate amongst these faggots, like they were doing with klan and militias?

It's not bait

A shitlib I no linked it on normiebook then changed his mind and deleted it but not before I saw and save it

kek wills it

I guess so, Kek has willed it

>mfw soros probably id'd and keeps database on where and who all voters are in election
>soros starts a civil war between leftists and trump supporters coordinating attacks where most trump voter id's are
>user didn't vote in election

kek gl guys

that task is mostly left to local police

it's not a federal political priority to take these kinds of groups on and they're too low energy to actually commit crimes that get fed attention for the most part

>ANTIFA ARE SHARING GOOGLE DOCS ABOUT:
>>Getting firearms
>>Encrypting Communications
>>Organizing "resistance cells"
>>Frustrating police investigation

And all the right-winger authors were writing books about fighting a guerilla war against the government.

>They are sharing information aviable to tbe general pulic
Cry more faggot.

Would be ironic to see them actually do something after the cuck-right talked about doing something about Obabo for the last 8 years.

So what you're saying is we need to meme Trump into labeling antifa as a domestic terrorist group and get them all arrested, exiled or droned?

Garand thumb mostly, magazine capacity+increased weather protection made it ideal in tropical environment.
Both are fantastic, the Garand is slightly more accurate but weighs alot more and is less ergonomic by design. The M1 is alot more versatile but the Garand fit the original role it was employed for, which was stationary trench warfare.

would channel my power but I have none

I'm gonna call falseflag by Sup Forumslacks for 20.

dude stop while you are ahead

>tfw found group of redpilled friends in Cali of all fucking places
>tfw going to survive the race war

So were the leftist ones.

A 3 sided conflict sounds interesting

Good reminder. I need to get on this. I'm out in the open here.

What are you Nazis going to do Now....

>tfw me and my best bro made a dozen malatov cocktails in case of election fraud

I'm ready for the uprising, no matter who starts it

sorry but no one is autistic enough to write pages of shit just as a false flag

H-how?

at this point I wouldn't even consider it a race war and more a logic war.

>brb muh candidate lost
>brb gonna go riot and chimp out even though other candidate I hate for no legit reason is even in office and hasn't made a single law or declared any action

I'd really just call it the zombie apocalypse but atleast zombies in vidya/movie are cool SJW and leftist extremists are not cool.

Let them , they know nothing of tactics we use.

We have not even begun to use our full power

Memes are only a manifestation of our power in the way of an image

Imagine if we were to use our physical strength little antifa insects

You are a pothole in the road , and we are the asphalt , the barriers , the steamroller , the hands , the shovels. ... you get the idea right little children of antifa ?

You haven't even seen a glimpse of what we as a collective are capable of.

The police will be the least of your worries. In fact I bet you might call them to help you when your family members start disappearing

Murder betas once they get enough up their own asses with arrogance that they think they can take real men.

>Commie cuck
You people are literally a fringe group of freak autists who spend their days shrieking and making your autism noises. Literally no one is afraid of you.

Kek has chosen you

>in the midst of an info war

>they're planning to use guns now

Kind of missed the boat on that one, bringing a gun to a meme fight isn't going to win you any allies that's for sure. They're just making themselves look even more pathetic than the rest of the world already thinks they are.

Toppest of all keks.

If the leftists go to armed subversion they will get absolutely slaughtered. Likely the police will handle it just fine. If they failed the states will deploy nasty girls to mop up the streets. If that fails, the patriots come out and end it decisively and violently. PLEASE DO IT. PLEASE, I BEG YOU.

t. 7 deployment combat veteran

eh i got my mosin ill be fine

>Jan 20th
>Trump is sworn in as President
>During his speech an army of leftists arrives.
>Secret Service and police try hold them back but fail.
>Bannon draws his revolvers and fires into the oncoming libshits.
>Not to be undone Pence equips his brass knuckles and smashes a 400lb otherkin in the face.
>Trump loudly calls for his sword jolting Ben Carson from his nap.
>Carson hands Trump his mighty sword. Its gilded blade shining with the light of justice.
>With a single blow Trump decapitates Carl the Cuck, Sarah Silverman, and Louis CK
>Seeing an opening Podesta launches black magic at Trump.
>Carson now fully woke envelops the dark magic with a blast of light from his eyes. >Podesta and Carson now rise in the air and begin their duel of magic and mind power.
>From the east Chris Christie arrives smashing and devouring leftists as he moves through the crowd only to encounter Rosie O Donnell, the earth quakes as they battle.
>The Secret Service regroup and organize the retreat to the White House.
>Nearly about to collapse from exhaustion Trumps forces slam the door behind them.
>Bannon is out of ammo,Christie is too full, Pence can hardly move his arms, and Carson's duel continues somewhere far off in the distance.
>Only Trump can continue thanks to his limitless energy.
>Barron hacks into the drone system with his iPhone but it will be hours before they arrive.
>Darkness falls the mob outside parts to reveal Soros now only moments away from victory.
>The brave defenders rise to meet the final battle the last charge of the west.
>Suddenly the night Turns to day "What is it"? remarks Bannon.
>"Its the South" says Trump "Its rising"
>The light of thousands of trucks is piercing the night illuminating millions of armed patriots
>Ted Cruz, stand at the head of the Southern army.
>Trump charges with his loyal men as Ted and the South smash the leftists from behind.
>Trump yells out "Your Fired Soros!" As he plunges his blade into his black heart.

BTFO Nazis

Doxx the McDonald's in surprise az all you want lol

Tomorrow I'll be at a McDonald's in phx , maybe even a JACK IN THE BOX

SPOOOOKYYYYY

>Antifa
>war

>B A S E D
>A
>S
>E
>D

We will make parody out of their lives, not only will they be driven to suicide but their legacies will be reduced to a joke children will ridicule and laugh at for centuries.

Have you guys ever been on /leftypol/? It's a fucking joke

Their best center of operation is reddit and that's only because moderators will ban anyone that disagrees with them and lock threads because they can't handle text on a computer screen.

Antifa is probably the only even semi-legitimate threat and the only way those heroin addict degenerates could ever become radicalized enough to start shooting on people is if some billionaire started hiring Blackwater or some other merc group to lead and the government would look the other way.

The left is a fucking joke. The biggest thing we have to worry about is brainwashed millennials once they get into congress about 15-20 years from now.

Only reason i lift is to net get beaten by white trash. No negroes here

I dont know if the FBI goes on tumblr but anyway have fun with this.

What the fuck is wrong with Antifa? Where were they during Waco or even Bundy Ranch? Fuck these angry little snow flakes going after whatever the media tells them is facism..

i don't understand why nonradical fascism is bad.

like it's bad to appreciate the labors of your forefathers? That you like that there are policemen to take the riffraff off the streets?

what's the alternative ? some homogeneous garbage country with no production?

lol there's never going to be a civil war. quit acting like a bad ass.

Could they even take over states?
I mean, rural areas tend to be more conservative, so they wouldn't even get out of their own cities without getting BTFO.

If they do become physically resistant in this dimension we can easily play it to our advantage. Mental gymnastics and relentless research is our specialty, their narrative will quickly become just another meme and parody to the world stage

>mfw Antifa gets classified as a terrorist organization

>Let them know

Wow now that sounds like a good plan.
Seriously Sup Forums?

Praise kek.

we should be giving them explosives and operator instructions desu

fucking leaves always have to ruin our fun

with your low-t and lead poisoned brains, get lost ya goof!

where nigga?
I'm in north cali, and a here are a bunch of faggots I'd like to behead.

Can't argue with that, Kek

Can they see my email address if I don't edit or post anything?

YES, YES!!! LET THEM FRUSTRATE THE POLICE. LET THE AGITATION BETWEEN LEFT AND RIGHT BOIL OVER. LET IT ALL BURN.

THE
FIRE
RISES

WE aren't even we , we don't exist, it's a hive mind of psychotic , sadistic , humans(?)

It wouldn't be possible for them to escape or push a narrative to their benefits unscathed lol.

We get famous people's nudes before tmz

Come on bro. They would be laughed out their own homes before they picked up a gun and fired it

FBI can't stop these numerals.

>Anarchists
>organising
??

Do you want the redpill or bluepill user?

>being afraid of leftists

they can't even identify their enemies

grow a beard, wear a purple shirt and a beanie and they'll think you're one of them.

So close to the get

I won't be needing to delete this i hope

Lol some 300 lb sjw is gonna get all tacticool from a Google doc. Im sure they're acting all tough but this isn't Europe, they will get fucked up in the US

>[email protected]

need to change the people you hang out with.
There's a lot of us up in NorCal.

We're all very under the radar though. It's not safe to be unabashedly white in Cali.

>They're about 20yrs too late to the party

And it takes 10-20 years to train a warrior.

Why only a brasser and not a steel frame 1851?

I believe this place would do much better if people were less reckless and more Jewish.

what the fuck are they gonna do? Pussies would be hunted down faster than mexicans.

day of the rake soon you fucking leaf

>Email in top left

Enjoy the spam mailing lists.