MARVEL AGENTS OF SHIELD NON-CANON TV

tvline.com/2018/02/27/agents-of-shield-season-5-finale-series-finale-cancelled-or-renewed/

>“We are in process [of writing the finale],” co-showrunner Jed Whedon told TVLine on Saturday at the show’s Episode 100 celebration. Added co-showrunner Maurisa Tancharoen: “We know what it is.”

>And what it is, Tancharoen said, could serve as “either” a season or series finale.

>Whedon elaborated, “Yeah, we’re ready for if this is the end. We’re definitely going to make it rewarding either way.”

Good. Very few shows stay good after a fifth season, if they still have any quality at all by that point. Something about five is concise and functional.
Also it means less seasons I'll have to spend money on when they come to Blu-Ray.

I wish this show did more threat of the week type episodes instead of being so mytharc/serialized. Should have had some bigger crossovers with the movies, too

current season is shit and not at all in the spirit of the seasons before

Fucking finally its ending. I loved coulson, but damn i couldnt sit through two episodes of this shit. Its just a boring spy show with a cast of whedons annoying trademarked quip characters. Im mad it wasnt cancelled as fast as shithumans was.

wrong Whedon

>Using a the Thick of It reaction image to brag about your shit taste in TV

Joss was involved in creating the show
If anyone has shit taste its you for liking AOS, bud

They did such a poor job of those in season 1A that I think you're wrong if only because the production team turned out to better with the season arc stuff.

We all knew this. Same goes for Netflix. If it didn’t happen in the movies, it’s non canon.

Cool, so the Helicarrier at the end of Age of Ultron that literally comes from AoS is all the proof we need!

>comes from AoS
No.

>Joss was involved in creating the show
And hasn't been involved since then...

They realized that no one is gonna watch this fucking show for Ghost Rider when Ghost Rider deserves his own show

I guess since you're no longer working on Batgirl you got time to shitpost, huh Joss?

Sucks, but they always had out of sync schedules, the movies are planned years in advance while the shows have to know what's happening within weeks so it would of taken some careful planning to make the crossover work both ways and seeing as there was a split between studios and entertainment...

This. I always felt like It was doomed from the start being a show about SHIELD instead of having an actual superhero as the protagonist. At least that was the main reason I didn't watch it. Honestly I'm surprised it lasted 5 seasons.

Whoops. Meant to reply to

>We all knew this.
Knew what? what in the interview did he state that we supposedly knew about?

also why are you talking about canon when it has nothing to do with the content of the interview?

It literally does.

Joss actually stated the show is canon.

I wonder how many people Amell has banged

It's Jed, not Joss