youtube.com/watch?v=ChP9-bdkSPo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MDh1knYpnmc?t=120
youtube.com/watch?v=3YiIxopZKpY
youtube.com/watch?v=dssNa11htIM
youtube.com/watch?v=NRbD3ggyc7U
youtube.com/watch?v=2HQaBWziYvY
youtube.com/watch?v=-UOTLTgDH44
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_(Babylonian_astronomy)
youtube.com/watch?v=DmKDVvIEhBY
youtube.com/watch?v=wzIU_yc01nQ
youtube.com/watch?v=o-ltM_ystRg
youtube.com/watch?v=2iNYzV3vfaw
youtube.com/watch?v=DxAgB3EI2vk
youtube.com/watch?v=rJ6O5sTPn1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>i have autosem
t.op

My favourite moment from Avatar.

youtu.be/MDh1knYpnmc?t=120

youtube.com/watch?v=3YiIxopZKpY

youtube.com/watch?v=dssNa11htIM

youtube.com/watch?v=NRbD3ggyc7U

youtube.com/watch?v=2HQaBWziYvY

youtube.com/watch?v=-UOTLTgDH44

what's going on in nebraska ? i too live in a city on ley line coordinates

Saxony, Yucatan, Israel and Nebraska are all 45 center places. Faces develop here. A good old sword of honor always lived here. Sioux were advanced tall people of honor like Japanese.

>Siouxan of Nebraska at the heart of N. America
>Saxon of Nebra at the heart of Europe
>Wolf, Deer, Crow, Bird, Red Wolf, etc

Nebra (or Nibiru) is also found in babylonian texts en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_(Babylonian_astronomy) signifying the center or central crossing. Nebra is also nebula or cloud. The cloud is the top of the tree of life. The entire Animal Kingdom is more civilized, more supreme, and less sinful at the heart of the Lion which is the continent. The harmony of life does this. Saxony and Nebraska can therefore said to be the Face at the Heart of the Lion on Mars at about the 45 N parallel. The 45 N latitude is special. Earth and Mars both have the same tilt, and this latitude makes for the least extreme temperature swing and overall the most habitable latitude. This is where the most fertile soil on both Earth and Mars is.

You can fill in the blanks yourself from here... There's a whole world!

Here is map 1 proving that the Face on Mars is a twin of Saxony, Nebraska and Israel/Egypt.

And here is the second map. Note the temperature.

youtube.com/watch?v=DmKDVvIEhBY

What are you even going on about man?

We went to Mars 450,000 Years Ago and built a city in the shape of a lion (our continent) with a face in the center of it (the face we find attractive, saxony, nebraska, israel, our people, etc) which the lion has in his heart.

About 80,000 Years Ago the NeJeros broke through Jerosalem and we slowly lost our ability to go to Mars as we fought with them over the next 40,000 Years.

>Jero
>JeruSalem
>GrowSalem
>More Peace
>Grow Peace
>City of Peace
>Neger
>Negero
>NeJero
>No More
>No Growth

THe reason Israel is called the Holy Land is because it keeps the Negeros away from our Civilization. They are criminal just like monkeys are.

We arent on Mars anymore because the Negers broke through Jerusalem and spent 40,000 Years picking at our women. We lost lots of brain.

>we WUZ Space n shiet before Negers came around with their wooden spears and fucked us up

I'm not sure I get what's happening, but I listening OP.

i understand much of what you are saying, how can we move on from this cycle ? how can we help ourselves ?

>implying it wasn't the jews

youtube.com/watch?v=wzIU_yc01nQ

>Sup Forums schizoid hour

youtube.com/watch?v=o-ltM_ystRg

How can you go into space when we're living on the inside of the sphere.

THe Face is at the Heart of the Lion

youtube.com/watch?v=2iNYzV3vfaw

youtube.com/watch?v=DxAgB3EI2vk

>Oklahoma
>breaking the top 25

As an okie, that is very surprising.

Jews and Central Euros have the most Neanderthal and the most influence because they are from the heart of the lion.

>Missouri
They must just be taking about KC and white people from STL. Everyone else is pretty fucked up on meth fampie

At some point, 80,000 to 450,000 or perhaps 1.5 million years or more ago, the tallest Neanderthals, the Leaders, Merchants, Kings, Intellectuals, etc, who would have been from the center of the neanderthal territory cloud, established the Holy Land at the center of the world to guard from criminal hominids migrating out of Africa.

This is what Europe needs again today.

Pass this along.

youtube.com/watch?v=rJ6O5sTPn1k

I think I see what you mean. Nebraska really does have my favorite weather patterns of anywhere in the USA that I have lived. Love it here. Check those sweet trips, Kek wills it.

Posting from the best state

We are kek's chosen to guard against the Negers. At last, I truly see.

Truly

Praise kek

The Nebraska NatSoc is back posting random images and explaining nothing.

What the fuck is wrong with you, cunt, you ever going to explain yourself?

(Checked)

PRAISE KEK

If you were one of Kek's chosen Nibiru people you would understand.

Fuck up, faggot.

Explain yourself m8, schizophrenia making you do this?

In all seriousness, the asabiyyah of Nebraska is one of the strongest I have ever experienced. Turns out that college handegg is power.