I'm [now] with her

>me
>today
>group study session

Hillary protestors staged a walkout at my university. Then barged into the library and disrupted studying peers. [insert stereotypes]

I wasn't on their side before but now I get it. Hillary deserved to win.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-governments-racial-bias-case-against-donald-trumps-company-and-how-he-fought-it/2016/01/23/fb90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

attention whores

>sitting around studying for exams
>suddenly bunch of leftists screaming in the library
>WTF I LOVE HILLARY NOW

What does protesting in a library accomplish?

>whites and asians studying
>niggers and spics chimping

Yeah, me and all the hard-working grinds studying realized we were on the wrong side of history and joined the movement. They converted every single kids in the library.

>fall for the university meme
>Pay $80,000 in tuition
>Learn about how a cartoon frog is the symbol of racism
>Can't study due to library protests
>Get a devalued degree at an inflated price

this is why America is fucked

If they get all the university libraries on their side, the electors will surely vote for Hillary Clinton

A bunch of bull dykes rampaging through your schools library convinced you she was the right choice.........
Seek help or kys

There was a huge protest at my school earlier tonight, a bunch of area freaks showed up to yell "fuck trump" over and over. They tried to walk out of class yesterday too, but I think it fell through. I need to move out of this godforsaken state. I got screamed at by a bunch of annoying liberals for having the gall to suggest that the left brought trump's victory on itself through excessive I'd politics

WTF does this accomplish? fucking niggers here do the same

they shut down multiple buildings- it was like 2000 pinkos

what the fuck are you talking about

literally

WHO

Ayy I saw them marching into the UGLi earlier today

Autism speaks.

>Evil white trump supporters studying how to keep the patriarchy in tact
>Also an Indian, bc Indians are rapists
>Black womyn of power come in chanting with their liberal arts major white kids holding the flanks and the rear to keep the cops from pepper-spray aoe
>No black males seen bc they don't want to risk their sports scholarship
What a pointless movement

The malcontents convinced me.

Them jumping on tables in the business school removed all doubt: Donald Trump is not my president.

The fat black lady leading the parade and the dude in yellows agape jaw tell me everything I need to know

Can confirm, this is the University of Michigan. Here's a pic of them entering the Undergraduate Library, the inside of which is featured in OP's pic.

God help us, I estimate there were around 2,000 people involved in the march, if not more. They were screaming "NO ALT-RIGHT, NO KKK NO FASCIST USA". The protest was in response to two hate crimes committed on campus since the election. The first was a drunk white man approaching a Muslim girl and threatening to set her on fire with a lighter unless she took her hijab off, and the second was two white men approaching a Muslim girl and, threatening her about her religion and ranting about her "being in America", pushed her down a big hill.

this

Here are the protesters' demands.

hey retard I think that was sarcasm. Read the post again maybe?

>two hoaxes* committed on campus

>all the people sitting down doing work are white

kek

UMich?

Sad!

t. Spartan

I stopped reading at

>GIBS ME DAT

>salem witch trials 2016

Walkout means nothing when you're the one paying for the class

>the university meme

have fun being completely irrelevant and undesirable for a decent career
us college folk will be sweet talking our way to jobs that don't pay by the hour and have dental insurance
you know, jobs that make a difference so we can counteract the world of shit your meme president will put us all in
u just jelly cause we livin the drrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam

>mfw niggers think yelling will change anything.

Why do these buffoons think anything will change when they act like this?

Pahjeet in the grey hoodie is bretty aesthetic

>all the people sitting down doing work are white

>College of Engineering said they weren't missing any students today

Ah, I finally get it, the West is doomed.

pls be true

> Warhowler

Hit points? Attack strength? Best weapons to use against?

I can vouch for that. I go to an engineering college in the midwest and there hasn't been a peep about protesting. Everything here is okay.

Write a letter to the University President demanding that everyone protesting inside the library must take an American Civics course or be expelled from the school as these people are clearly unfit for receiving a degree from a prestigious institution.

>(((Bernstein)))

they aren't even trying anymore

White dude in black sweater is shitposting on pol and periscoping the whole thing.

If this happens inside my library, I'm pulling the fire alarm.

Vietnam protests worked.

>Mfw this makes people hate them more

My dad told me 99% of white people only hate dumb minorities that leech of the system. I'm mixed race, studying STEM, dress respectably and have never had any problem in any part of the country.

If I saw this shit on my campus I'd hate minorities too.

Once Trump starts withdrawing funding to colleges with leftist leanings for student loans will this shit stop. Once the funds go, they will fall in line rather fucking quick or get the boot.

this is the only thing that hillary deserves

they really don't have anything better to do huh

Unblockable charge attack once powered up. Do not attempt to tank. Fears fire

>implying white people study to be engineers

And Trump winning the election is comparable to the war in vietnam? Your autism is unbearable.

Fuck, Her neck is thicker than Corey Todd Taylor's.

go blue!!

wonder how many of my Wolverine bros browse pol...

school was full of arrogant east coast kikes when i went there.

kek
let's see a half-morph between the two of them

>that annoyed streetshitter

loooooooooooooooooooooool

And people wonder why they wanted Trump as president, they are going to keep crying like little fucking babbies. Frankly they deserve to be expelled and not get a refund if they are going to disrupt the education of people who paid for the services that are being prevented from being properly rendered.

They pay massive sums of money to go to college. Some spend their time studying and others squander their time and reputation as decent people.

>Being pushed down a hill counts as a hate crime today
>Not ethnic cleansing or genocide on a massive scale
How has the world become so weak

Sorry to burst your bubble kid, but Starbucks pays by the hour and I don't think dental insurance is included.

The university meme will turn your life into a meme. Your dreams are just memes now.

WTF I love Hillary now

>implying the all attend U of M...

MAYBE that sheboon got in with affirmative action those Detroit Schools get, otherwise i bet not.

You're gonna need the miracle of the loaves and fishes for all those gibs

>be me
>almost finals, let's get this shit goin
>hit the library because annoying protesters outside my dorm for the last week
>start studying
>out of nowhere a force of unfuckable feminist show up
>WE WUS ILLEGALS AND SHIt
>FUCK DONALD TRUMP HE RAYCIS AND VIOLENT
>mfw

No, college students protested the Vietnam war en masse. I remember watching, on TV, the riots on the National Mall. The protests worked. We withdrew from Vietnam. The country was about 1 month away from open civil war.

Leftists turned everyone into pussies. Back in the 70s and 80s protests were real protests. They did not "ask" for anything, they did not back down and they defintiely did not think of themselves as children.

wew lad, if you end up beating 160k by the time you're 30 then you can be smug, until then you're a Starbucks barista in training.

too bad im 26 and in grad school debt free, i haven't needed a job since i bused tables to buy my first xbox

Again in what way is this a similar circumstance other than college students protesting. There were legitimate reasons in such protests but know they just want to yell and scream.

I am 28 and bring in about 70k (modest, yes but am making a point) a year with only a HS diploma. I am a salaried employee and expect to make 100k within 10 years.

Enjoy your debt faggot. I also bought my first house (new build) at 20 in 2009 for only 135k, have a mortgage principle monthly payment for 22 more years of $640. I already have a shitload of equity because houses were dirt cheap after the late 08 crash back then.

Enjoy being fucked by your choice to go to a university unless you majored in something important to society like biochemical research or engineering.

they do it for 'props' on social media and for snapchat content

This is in AZ to clarify, not NYC

if you make 160K a year, hell if you even saved up that much before you turned 30 then you either got hella lucky or you suck a meeeeeean dick

college grads earn more over a lifetime. fact. plus sex, drugs, awesome books/info and crazy stories.

moral of the story, if you can afford it, go.

>That feel when the only marginalized students left are the sane ones who are there to get an education and not protest to get wrapped in cotton.

how do they not fail all classes?

Its legitimately embarrassing that is true, and why not? There is no punishment and democrats who these people love don't say a thing about it.

nigga i got an exam in the morning

Engineer here. Majoring in Mechanical Engineering at a state university with country wide renown. Pay less here than I did to go to private school. Located in a huge city, state pays for my tuition as long as I keep a decent GPA and if I play my cards right, I might get to go to Grad for nanotech.

Only thing you have to give up is human happiness and the possibility of getting laid more than once a year until you graduate

You wrote:

> Why do these buffoons think anything will change when they act like this?

Because protests in the past, by their liberal college professors, worked. The impressionable college students, of today, are being egged on by the same left-wing forces that were behind the Vietnam war protests. College professors, media, NGOs, foreign Marxists.

>race-related mental concerns

So basically

>gibs me more financial aid whitey
>gibs me more moneys for dem programs whitey
>fuck the police
>fuck whitey

Nigs never change do they? Even after many semesters at college they still think the same things, although now they learned to spell out their demands in complete sentences. Bravo.

>they do fail
>solely take classes that are nearly impossible to fail
>intimidate GAs and profs for extra time and extensions

she looks very cute ~

no she doesnt

no.

I'm a califag techbro so my 165k a year isn't much compared to a doctor or lawyer but I'm hoping to make 200+ by the time I'm 40.

a degree is a waste of time unless it's in a subject that can make you money

Are niggers the most retarded people on the planet? What exactly has Obama done for them, that they thought more of the same was a good thing? On top of that, what the fuck has Trump said about black people, good or bad? Are they just looking for excuses to start shit, no matter how flimsy?

Last I checked, Hillary was the one who called them "superpredators", and that they should be "brought to heel".

It's like a muddy flood.

>a waste of time
but like, how do you measure time man?

no love for the curly haired qt next to pajeet?

man i feel embarassed to live in minnesota
disrupts people's normal lives, just like all protestors do or attemlt to do

columbus here (I don't give a fuck about football, michigan is generally the better school for academic reasons but I can't pay out of state costs)

I hear ann arbor is super liberal. Like super super super rabidly vociferously liberal. And that a third of the student body of UofM is jewish? Is this true?

>what the fuck has Trump said about black people

washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-governments-racial-bias-case-against-donald-trumps-company-and-how-he-fought-it/2016/01/23/fb90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html

plus the law and order blue lives matter thing
plus the "look at my african american over there" comment

plus the obvi shilling to blacks in flint michigan

>go in debt to support your college degree
>degree is probably something retarded that won't even get them a job
>they decide to not even show up for class

the only ones they hurt is themselves

Attention, nothing more.

Who would choose that path of study though? My general education involved: World Religion(writing intensive), 2 English writing and a speech class, a physical anthropology class, a biology class, 2 language classes and a history class. I double major in geology and physics. What shit university do you attend?

sometimes i wish we really were facist and we just shot all these mother fuckers

or maybe thats just what the media wanted in the first place

iunno