Justice League of America #25 Storytime

Everybody's gone to the Earth-8!

New Life and Death Part One!

Other urls found in this thread:

www54.zippyshare.com/v/xhgMY6fM/file.html
pastebin.com/Q3TmwyA5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are they always impressed by Batman?

that costume design

Was this the world destroyed by Gentry or was saved in the big battle?

Oh nevermind there's my answer. Neat Gentry reference.

Is this guy some DC cosmic guy or another Marvel parallel?

Action Comics: Detective Comics: Hal Jordan/GLC: Injustice: Thanks for reading, and support the official release!

Dug the variant's cover homage.

This was garbage as always.

Which homage?

Justice League of America 025 (2018) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www54.zippyshare.com/v/xhgMY6fM/file.html

>JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA (2017-) entire run so far:
pastebin.com/Q3TmwyA5

I was surprised that a multiverse story follow up to the Gentry was so uninteresting.

I don't like this Aztek

1. There were already other "ultimate people" mentioned in Aztek's old mini. Why can't she be one of them?

2. The Dark God stuff was implied to have been an invention by Lex Luthor and the Q Society. It was fake mythology. Alternatively it referred to Mageddon. Either way the war is over.

3. The helmet wasn't the main power of the suit, it was the 5D mirror in the chest that was detonated to help take out Mageddon.

4. "She Upgraded metaphysical tech in her living room". Fucking how? I hate characters like this who have the writers tell us how great they are without actually showing us why.

I hate this new Aztek.

>Something worse than Barbatos is coming
Heh. Yeah sure Orlando, whatever you say.

>With a dying breath he made a wish to bring it back from the Gentry

But Orlando that's not what happened in multiversity. Justice Incarnate and the not-Avengers teamed up to repel the Gentry after not-Hawkeye killed not-Doom. Earth-7 was destroyed, not Earth-8.

Fucking Orlando. I guess you could no-prize it as a lie Havok told him to make himself look good.

>The only interesting Extremist dies so that Dr. Doom can come back

I'd say something about how traveling to Earth-8 has made DC absorb the lame plot twists of Marvel but naw, Orlando's JLA has been pretty fucking lame as is.

>
He's a Watcher/Beyonder/Galactus analog.

>Angor escaped me once. But it has proven to be toxic. It can only destroy itself

Goddamn Orlando is putting Marvel on blast. It's almost enough for me to forgive the story for being so weak. Rarely does DC drop the boom on Marvel like this.

>It's a retelling of the original Galactus saga
Okay, Orlando gets a few points for this.

Fem-Aztek is joining the team? That's cool. Wait, is Batman flying? Why is the whole team flying now?

honestly I think Sup Forums sometimes has way too goddamned high of standards when it comes to Superhero comics, while I wouldn't say it was great, this issue was more than decent enough, besides judging an arc from only it's first part is idiotic

Who's the female White Ranger?

just do him justice, please. I was fucking pissed that they didnt set up not-Latveria as a fixture on DC earth.

the new Aztek

>Birthday boy
I'm not caught up with JLA, but he's not referring to him are they?

Orlando need King to make interesting story
And King need Orlando from turning into brooding faggot

Phht fuck off Havok

I feel like that is a very good page when it comes to the flow of reading. Just stood out to me during the read.

Such a boring JLA run, glad they are kicking Orlando off this book. He has potential, but is too focused on bringing back old concepts

Promethea? What?

just in time for the Joe Kelly JLA storytime

I recognize Tangent Batman (Earth +9), Batman Who Laughs (Earth -22), and Male Black Canary (Earth +11).

But the Ninja Black Canary standing next to the woman in Jack Kirby style clothing is throwing me for a loop. Anyone recognize them?

Orlando needs better characters, instead stupid movie synergy. He's perfectly fine with interesting characters.

Will Lord Havok fight the Terrifics?

Oh hi Hank

>"Beyond Rebirth"
I'm speechless

>movie synergy
>lobo, black canary, the atom, vixen, ray

wtf

I think he was thinking CW shows which doesn't make much sense either

Batman Saves the Marvel Universe

He's already got the Future Family as his enemies.

nice!

If i recall correctly, that was earth 7

God Janin, what the fuck is that chest?