Surviving Avengers

So of the Main Avengers, who carry their own movie (Thor, Cap and Iron Man) and the secondary ones (Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye) you must pick one from each group to survive. The other two of that group will be killed in Infinity Wars. All the newer Avengers can be assumed to be safe.

Who do you pick and Why?

Pic unrelated

Cap and Hulk. Had to think about that for all of 0.5 seconds.

But Hulk had his own MCU movie.

It had Edward Norton as the Incredibly Hard To Work With Hulk.

But we aren't likely to get another, as long as Universal has distribution rights.

Anyway I'd go with Thor and Hulk. Thor got the least chance to shine out of them and really serves a chance to see the new direction fully realised.

>Hulk
>secondary

Iron Man & Hawkeye. Stark can become Director of SHIELD and appear in cameos. Hawkeye because after they kill his family , he can turn into Ultimate Hawkeye.

Jesus fucking Christ, those arms. When is Ant Man 2 coming out?

Indeed, thought the same.
Why do i have the feeling she would be a better cast for She-Hulk?

fucking lord, evangeline looks sexy as fuck

holy fuk she's pretty

Thor and Hulk mainly because they're the only ones with character development and plotlines to further explore. Pretty sure the Asgardians will probably be in Oklahoma until some macguffin gives them a new home and Hulk just started talking and was the breakout star in Ragnarok

>Cap has Bucky and will get his motivation to be Captain America again fighting Thanos, get killed and Bucky takes up the mantle Personally I would like to see a Captain Falcon movie but I'm probably the only person who wants to see that

>Tony is engaged and despite all the shit he's done has got a happy ending

>Widow never really had a story except being a total slut

>I doubt they would go the Ultimate Hawkeye route and instead have him do some heroic sacrifice in memory of his family

Yeah this is what they'll most likely do, Tony retires and ends up being SHIELD Director and the go to guy like Fury was.

Cap probably goes down to Thanos or if the Red Skull is back then he goes down while taking Schmidt down like he originally was in the first movie.

the things I would do...

>Tony is engaged and despite all the shit he's done has got a happy ending
He did save the world twice, so it's not like he hasn't earned it.

stammer and impotently attempt conversation while she politely excuses herself?

I thought if Banner went Hulk one more time Banner would die. Why is Banner back in Infinity War?

>those arms

muh dick

Because you're an idiot, just because she has muscle on her arms doesn't make her body type right for Shulkie.

>Cap
Because he is objectively the best
>Hawkeye
Because he's just a guy with a bow and arrow and he makes it work

Thor and Hawkeye.

Man, that's hot.

He also build Ultron, the Iron Legion and endorsed the Sokovia Act. Don't get me wrong he's done good but all the wrongdoing he's done has been swept under the rug

god damn she's hot

was she in the running for the part of wonder woman?