Meme Trump into office FOR FREE

>meme Trump into office FOR FREE
>no US citizenship offer from Trump Team

What gives?

the free was like in freedom

Find some American stupid enough to marry a retard leaf like you

Shouldn't be too hard.

"You don't get to bring delegates"

Dahnald, you're big guy and leave my delegates the hell alone.

Why not clean up our own country first. Let's Make Canada Like It Was Back In The Late 50's Avro Arrow Era Again.

>Canada

No. Ontario is possibly the worst province.

Did you just try to respond with a Danhald-Bane meme?

You failed and you are fucking retarded.

trump is our president FOR FREE
You shitposted for a good cause M80

>a non-country

Also

>Danhald
>Dan Hald

Off yourself my man.

There's plenty of shitty places in Canada that need to be cleaned up, not just Ontario.

Don't I know it. Everything West of New Brunswick is shit.

If I pulled off your delegates, would you die?

>N.B
>not shit

The worst part is that you're probably being absolutely, genuinely serious when it comes to that poor opinion.

I'd argue that the Maritime provinces are absolutely shit, and their horrible education results show how we need to clean the genes over there. Ontario, Québec and Alberta are the only provinces worth mentioning. The only reason they have their shame is due to horrible provincial government and their major cities being sacked by the whispers of degeneracy.

>clean the genes

You'd love to do that to White Canada, wouldn't you Jamal? Fat chance bud.

>thinking I'm a nigger
>for supporting eugenics: the whitest of concepts

Just because we're both from the same ethnicity, and hell, maybe from the same fucking tribe of frosty boys over in Europe, doesn't mean your genes are the same as mine. Being an idiot has a lot to do with the people around you, and has a lot to do with genetics. The horrible trend of your provinces being absolute dunces gives me an idea of how filthy it is over there.

But of course, blame your predisposed failures to other failures with predisposed idiot genes.

>doesn't mean your genes are the same as mine

No kidding.

Stay mad though Jamal.

Was I not clear enough for your simpleton brain, or do I have to drill ideas word for word within there.

I was very clear about being white, and my ideals of genetic purity being for the benefit of the founding Canadian races: Anglos, French, Scottish and Irish. Using Jamal as some insult repetitively solidifies my argument, and I bid this thread adieu.

Enjoy your lobster, Fisherman Francois.

Hardly, Ontario is such anglo-saxon british bourgeoisie - only you guys might as well be part of America.

Quebec is true Canada and the Donald Trump of Canada because we're proud of our culture and identity , we're the TRUE leaders of this nation

I know that feel, but the endless saltmining alone has been worth all those months I spent meming for Trump

Why do you both think I'm from Ontario? I'm not from Ontario.

We should find the organization that shits this shit out, they're the same company that make the Todd Howard images on Sup Forums for some reason and I also think they work for US Bank.

Do you have that Ted Cruz pose on a transparent background by any chance?