>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

gop.com/survey/cabinet-survey/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/798864532433211392
deathandtaxesmag.com/310078/trump-21-club-get-taxes-down-dont-worry-about-it-video/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-16/yellen-heads-to-congress-with-post-december-rate-outlook-in-flux
thedailybanter.com/2016/11/donald-trump-transition-fail/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
trailmix.cc/home/2016/11/16/jim-webb-on-rejecting-elitism/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ki-fATpXa00
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-trump-denmark-security-idUKKBN13B2MI
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/16/us/politics/the-two-americas-of-2016.html?_r=2
youtube.com/watch?v=vSkb0kDacjs
youtube.com/watch?v=QiPon8lr48U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO~

You can only reply to this post if your county went red

AWOO~

Morning
>Trump goes on tweet storm against NY Times
>Dollar hits 14 year high
>Hernie Panders named chair of outreach for Senate Democrats
>Mitch McConnell reelected as Senate Majority Leader
>Chuck Schumer elected as Senate Minority Leader
>Hillary makes first public appearance since concession speech
>Poll: 51% of Americans more confident in Trump's leadership ability since election
Afternoon
>Website created where people can suggest names for Trump administration
>gop.com/survey/cabinet-survey/
>Spooky news
>Texas Gov. Greg Abbot takes credit for jinxing Hillary
>Congratulated her on her victory in Oct in order to jinx her
>The salt must flow
>169 House Dems write letter demanding Trump rescind Bannon appointment
>Russia withdraws from the ICC
Tonight
>Rodger Stone: Trump compiling his own list of cabinet picks
>Gov Rick Scott will meet with Trump tomorrow
>Bernie: Maybe I would have been elected president
>Trump to ban administration officials from lobbying for 5 years after leaving
>Kellyanne Connway on Hannity
>Jesse Jackson: Obama should pardon Hillary
>NBC: Flynn will receive National Security Advisor post
>New Ben Garrison cartoon posted called “The Apple”

Will there be another Sup Forums sings about Hillary like in Jeb Bush back almost a year ago.

Post shilling.

Please, for once. Only I ever post these.

What did Hillary say at her public appearence?

If doubles, Jim Webb will become Sec. of Defense

I still can't believe we won, whenever I see salt thread I go into disbelief that we actually memed a president into the white house. I can't wait for the inauguration

Mine did but the state didn't.

Trump extended the olive branch to Strayan shitposters.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/798864532433211392

source for the confidence poll?

My precinct did, does that count?

I dunno, didn't watch it. I didn't want to be reminded that she's still around

THE, UH, BIRTH CERTIFICATE DOANLD

G-GIVE IT TO ME

AWOOOO!

>gop.com/survey/cabinet-survey/

JIM WEBB for Secretary of State/ SecDef!

Guys help I need that one that's like an olde timey wood craving with the pepe farting on a poster of hillary, and the CTR wojak is like "H-help, racism!!"

He's talking to our greatest shitposters, his tweets will never be the same.

If Trump wants to heal the rift within the GOP, then he has to appoint solid conservatives like Bill Kristol, Ben Sasse or Marco Rubio to the cabinet. It will be a total betrayal if he rewards his family members and bootlickers like Giuliani and Gringrich while shutting off conservatives.

The fire rises

So for Fun I wanted to watch what Soros had to say and things became clear
>First he thrives in chaos and profits hoping to establish order
>He believes in a reality created by an inter change between mind and reality
>Societal advancement comes from the mind dropping misconceptions of reality as it learns
>He profits off of misconception for the record
>He believes the plurality truths people believe go towards one truth
>This one truth is the fully immersed world of all beliefs and religions
>Then society can fully progress
>This has to be done by worldwide regulation and finance
>Basically a select elite with worldwide powers while profiting off of us will regulate everything they see fit so out pluralities are fused so we reach the more perfect truth and advance
Its not materiel gains, its metaphysical in their eyes
Its not greed its pushing reality towards itself for its own benefit
The final advancement of humanity is the one world pluralistic society for them
Then as ruling parties truth can be enjoyed and humanity becomes their image

I can't wait for my 2d waifu

Defend this Drumpfags

deathandtaxesmag.com/310078/trump-21-club-get-taxes-down-dont-worry-about-it-video/

Out

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-16/yellen-heads-to-congress-with-post-december-rate-outlook-in-flux

What do you think she will say?

>Bill Kristol
NO
>NO
NO
>NO
NO
>NO
NO
>NO
NO
>NO
NO
>NO
NO
>NO
NO
>NO
NO
>NO

All taxes are going down. Every demographic.

What's to defend?

Insightful and articulate, as always.

>have been practically bedridden the past two days with a fever, dizziness, vomiting, and diarrhea
>have had nothing but a few saltines that my body rejected immediately and water
M-MAGA

>NEOCON MASS MURDERER

fuck off

Honestly, hanson is bona fide retarded. She needs to be replaced with le Pen the Younger.

you mean he is going to keep his campaign promise to lower taxes? Sounds good to me.

Sounds like Zionism to me.

God that fucker Bill Kristol has no convictions
As soon as trump won he tweeted out something along the lines of
"Welp, so far im the farthest ahead from #NeverTrump to #PresidentTrump!"
What a spineless man

Does he know he's evil, or does he just have a twisted version of good?

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I HATE THAT FUCK SO MUCH

He's going to pick people no one would expect. I doubt he'll choose any of the people you mentioned.

>Drumpf is literally begging Obama to teach him how to be the president
You cant make this shit up

>thedailybanter.com/2016/11/donald-trump-transition-fail/

What is your problem with Kristol? He has decades of experience and is a standard bearer of the conservative movement. Trump needs people like him if he wants to be an effective president.

Damn user, get well.

>Guaranteed replies

TRUMP WILL DESTROY AMERIKKKA.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

>Trump's going to lower taxes
>defend this

I PROMISE HE WON'T REALLY DO IT
HE'S LYING DON'T BELIEVE HIM
HE'S A SECRET LIBERAL DEMOCRAT I SWEAR

>You cant make this shit up
actually, you can

and you just did

Yeah and lets also pick up Jeb Bush, Lindsay Graham, Krauthammer and Ben Gleck for press secretary. Only then the party of Lincoln will survive

None of these people are as memeworhy as trump or farage. If they lose, that is the sole reason - lack of natural memery.

Jim Webb: On Rejecting Elitism, George Washington University speech (Nov. 15, 2016):

>Hopefully the results of this election will provide us an opportunity to reject a new form of elitism that has pervaded our societal mechanisms. This is not quite like anything that has faced us before in our history. It has many antecedents but the greatest barrier, even to discussing it, has come from how these elites were formed, largely beginning in the Vietnam era, and how their very structure has minimized the ability of the average American even to articulate clearly and to discuss vigorously, the reality that we all can see.

>Part of it was the Vietnam war itself, the only war with mass casualties – 58,000 American dead and another 300,000 wounded – where our society’s elites felt morally comfortable in avoiding the draft and excusing themselves from serving. As I wrote of a Harvard educated character in my novel Fields of Fire, “Mark went to Canada. Goodrich went to Vietnam. Everybody else went to grad school.” This created, among our most well-educated and economically advantaged, a premise of entitlement that poured over into issues of economic fairness, and obligations to less-advantaged fellow citizens. Writer and lawyer Ben Stein wrote many years ago of his years at Yale Law School with Bill and Hillary Clinton, “that we were supermen, floating above history and precedent, the natural rulers of the universe. … The law did not apply to us.”

He still has an ambassador to Vietnam.

his balls must be so dry from the campaign
OP should be a real friend and suck trumps red chaffed dick

>Part of it was the impact of the Immigration Act of 1965, which has dramatically changed the racial and ethnic makeup of the country while keeping in place a set of diversity policies in education and employment that were designed – under the Thirteenth Amendment – to “remove the badges of slavery” for African Americans. This policy designed for African Americans, which I have supported, was gradually expanded to include anyone who did not happen to be white, despite vast cultural and economic differences among whites themselves. More than 60 percent of immigrants from China and India have college degrees, while less than 20 percent of whites from areas such as Appalachia do. But to be white is, in the law and in so much of our misinformed debate, to be specially advantaged – privileged, as the slogan goes, while being a so-called minority is to be somehow disadvantaged.

>Frankly, if you were a white family living in Clay County, Kentucky, one of the poorest counties in America, whose poverty rate is above 40 percent and whose population is 94 percent white, wouldn’t this concept kind of tick you off? Wouldn’t you see it as reverse discrimination? And wouldn’t you hope that someone in a position of political influence might also see this, and agree with you?

Feelsgood.jpeg

someone say zionism?

also nice trips

He thinks its the good clearly
He just thinks you are too stupid to know
His vision is metaphysical realization of reality
In other words he is fulfilling something so beyond you your concepts of good and evil are rendered irrelevant

Make sure to drink tons of water. Try oatmeal.

My whole fucking state did.
We don't take kindly to traitors here.

>t. Michael Moore

Kristol has accepted that he lost and is ready to work for the common good. That shows true character, not a lack of it.

It's already clear that he's stacking it with New York insiders. His son in law is pulling the strings and is the reason why Christie was dumped.

Maybe just give him some grenades and put him in charge of wiping out ISIS

>And part of it, finally, is that diversity programs, coupled with the international focus of our major educational institutions, have created a superstructure, partially global, that on the surface seems to be inclusive but in reality is the reverse of inclusive. Every racial and ethnic group has wildly successful people at the very top, and desperately poor people at the bottom. Using vague labels about race and ethnicity might satisfy the quotas of government programs, but they have very little to do with reality, whether it’s blacks in West Baltimore who have been ignored and left behind, or whites in the hollows of West Virginia. Behind the veneer of diversity masks an interlocking elite that has melded business, media and politics in a way we could never before imagine. Many of these people also hold a false belief that they understand a society with which they have very little contact. And nothing has so clearly shown how wrong they are, than the recent election of Donald Trump.

trailmix.cc/home/2016/11/16/jim-webb-on-rejecting-elitism/

A FUCKING SHITPOSTER

Circumvent the local forces? Details?

Also anything that isn't sitting in my home shitting myself while the city burns itself is fine by me.

kek, did this cuck have a meltdown too?

WE'RE BRINGING BACK THE 80s!!!
>Saint Pepsi - Private Caller
youtube.com/watch?v=Ki-fATpXa00

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-trump-denmark-security-idUKKBN13B2MI

Holy fucking shit guys. Add this to list of accomplishments before he's president.

Best pan

>tfw an animatronic Donald Trump will be in Disneyland forever
greatest timeline

>(You)

In all seriousness, whats the odds of Clarke getting head of DHS?

Would be so fucking awesome.

>Drumpf is literally begging Obama to teach him how to be the president
You cant make this shit up

>thedailybanter.com/2016/11/donald-trump-transition-fail/

It certainly has its roots there
But Israel is too small for many

Yall negroes get some sleep now, ya hear?

Yeah, why not? Better than appointing decrepit imbeciles like Giuliani and Gingrich. Trump needs CONSERVATIVES on his side. Simple as that.

Jim Webb for Chief of Executions.

>Circumvent the local forces? Details?

He could get the FBI to do it. Or he could get the sheriff's dept to do it. Or he could get CHP to do it. Or he could just use a beefed up ICE.

There are lots of organizations that could do it. Hell, he could even get congress to hire a private contractor.

>even the cities went red.
How did ohklahoma go so right?

This

Check this out.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/16/us/politics/the-two-americas-of-2016.html?_r=2

Speaking of which, has Rick Wilson committed suicide yet?

So he's basically just a super-rich edgelord?

True but they are all we have.

What's your point?

George Soros backed commie left
VS
President Trump backed nationalist right

POST YOUR THEME.

youtube.com/watch?v=vSkb0kDacjs

Its the same old Jewish power fantasy that pretends to be supremely ethical, whatever costume it wears.

Jews like to lecture goyim about 'the banality of evil'. It doesnt get more banal than total power-seekers deluding themselves into believing they are the good guys.

He thinks hes YHWH. He thinks he can speak universes into being.

man eric totally has ivana's eyes

Like I said, we don't take kindly to traitors.
High percentage of vet families and R, D, I, it doesn't matter. We tend to vote for the person before party.

She hinted that she spent the last 7 days binge drinking and slamming her head against a wall for her failure.

So if you want to hear my thoughts first can we all agree that BLM is paid opposition to force an issue?
This agenda wants something pushed beyond what they are paid for

youtube.com/watch?v=QiPon8lr48U

Why is Webb still in the democratic Party?

brought to you by the media organisation that predicted a 1% chance of Trump victory.

Why would he settle for weasel half-measures, idiots, and manipulators like kristol? If he was going to get "American Century" hawks, he would go for the very best, the ones who actually got shit done. Bolton and Cheney.

None of Trump's campaign buddies are gonna get any spot that requires senate confirmation but they'll get some sort of position/payroll. Gotta reward that loyalty.