Is anyone else legitimately worried that someone will assassinate Trump?

Is anyone else legitimately worried that someone will assassinate Trump?

no. are you fucking stuidio. go fcuk youraefl in the anus

you facst pig

No.
>Presidental assinations are Top Kek.

Why do you think he chose his VP?

I forgot his full name, though......

They'd do more damage by assassinating him desu. They'd just make him a martyr.

If current protests are any indicator, he’ll likely experience a record high number of assassination attempts.

Nah he picked a superb VP to do much more than he ever could.

My man Mike "Gas the Kikes" Pence

Not with Mike "Homo Medicine from Thomas Edison" Pence as vice. He's a leftist worst nightmare

Nah, because that would only lead to the war this country has desperately needed for a while now.
If he dies, we get to purge the left entirely.

Seems like an extremely hard job, probably easier to hurt the nation than one of the best guarded men on the planet

Libcucks are more scared of Mike "Munch The Carpet, In The Tar Pit" Pence

Trump will be impeached, not assassinated.

>kill Trump
>now you have Mike "AC/DC if you're LGBT" Pence and Steve "Bannon Whites" Bannon running the country

Doesn't seem like a good idea tbqh.

This. Besides, I think Secret Service is expecting something like this so we're good, Donnie is safe.

never gonna happen bitch boi

There will likely be a few attempts but he won't be assassinated.
And if a close call happens like happened with Reagan it will just make people respect him more and guarantee him a second term.

Mike "Impale your gay friends in the electric fence" Pence?

I'm surprised no one tried to assassinate Obama.

Libcucks don't have guns.

probably lots of foiled attempts we don't know about

It would only make him stronger.

No because Pence would literally do everything the hysteric faggot liberals think Trump will do.

holy kek lol

Pence is literally leftist delusions about Trump personified, you would have to be an idiot to kill Trump.

You really think liberals are smart enough to realize he'd replace Trump as president? Most of these invalids probably think if they kill the president then Hillary will automatically take office

Wasn't there some retard who went on a shooting spree a few years ago who said his endgame was killing Obama? I forgot his name but he wore all white or something.

is the AC DC thing legit or a metaphor... Hahaha that sounds so hilarious... 'Listen to some AC DC you faggot that'll straighten you out'

KEK

In order for that to realistically happen the CIA would have to be aboard, or at the very least the big banks. I dont think Trump has done enough to piss them off to that degree.

You really think liberals have the guts to commit suicide for their cause?

Lord Commander Pence would become the new Caesar and deploy his shock troops to purge the country of degeneracy in the name of the God Emperor Martyr of Mankind.

If they're being paid by Soros then maybe

Alternating current/Direct current literally 5 seconds in Google.

Are you stupid or something?

Mike will enact the fruits into vegetables act immediately.

Alternating and direct current electricity. It a joke about electroshock therapy to defag the gays.
Lurk more and research, newfag.

No
1. Libs are too pussy to try or too incompetent to make it past the SS
2.If he DOES get shot, based Mike "touch a cock and get the shock" pence becomes POTUS, trump becomes a martyr, and the libs who celebrate it get purged and ostracized as extremists

that said I hope he doesnt get shot, so I can continue to mine salt and laugh at his cheeky banter for the next 8 years

I just realized Mike Pence is the Malpais Legate.

I'm a bit concerned... How is the secret service going to ensure noone in a building has a sniper rifle everytime Trump walks downtown New York? Seriously how do they prevent that?

If it does happen the people will rage and there will be a civil war I imagine... And yes he will become a martyr and it will make it worse for the left anyway

This is the worst shitpost I've seen from Australia.

Not really. The fringe left are all anti-gun.

Wasn't there an assassination attempt made on Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and George H. W. Bush why wouldn't there be one on trump?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever read and i went to a special needs school.

dindus love guns though, and they have even less understanding of consequences than your standard libshit

I am horribly afraid of this. He's name dropped Soros so much this election. He's saying he actually wants to fuck with politician's money making corruption. I'm afraid a "disgruntled anti-trump supporter" is going to shoot Trump, go to jail and get killed, and his killer get killed.

Mike "Trans-former" Pence

Leftist tend to be the ones who misuse guns the most. I'm not even confirmed with that shit. I'm scared of some Alex Jones tier crap.

>3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

expecting it, but he'll recover

*concerned

If it does happen it will only ascend Trump to Godhood and make the left look even more barbaric than they already are.

i'm worried that it will happen, but i'm even more worried that it happens and he survives what should have been a fatal head wound.

Then Pence takes over. It's lose / lose. Republicans will crumble under Pence and people will lose faith in the party. Liberals will suicide by the masses under Pence or be shocked in FEMA camps.

Trump is at least doing 4 full years.

Mike "Lobotomy For Sodomy" Pence

they could try but i doubt it would work they have gotten a lot better at protecting the president then they have in the past

Turn your fucking proxy off Canada I know it's you.

kek wills it

Mike "dump my mag into a fag" Pence

Fallout NV
Trump = Caesar
Pence = Legate Lanius

Everything they say about Trump is what Pence really is.

I'm fucking dying

The vast majority, if not all, presidential assassinations were done by leftists.

>mfw Mike ' you suck a cock then you get the shock' pence becomes CIC.

Well liberals did cry that Obama is getting assassinated for being black back in '08

These are somehow still getting better after an entire week holy fuck

kek

If Trump is assassinated, he will become a martyr for the right. Especially with the amount of devotion shown towards him and the fact that everyone, and a fair amount of the left as well, are sick of the protesting and this behavior in general. It'll basically lock down the government for the republicans for years to come.

Honestly yes, and almost as much from the right as from the left.
The worst part is I really don't know what would happen if someone did it, the US itself could fracture big time.

Pence is epic insurance policy

Mike " Find pussy frightening, get fixed with lightning" Pence.

Obama wasn't a cunt.

Trump is a cunt.

There's your difference.

Mike "If You Like His Bod You'll Need Ground Rod" Pence

A Ground Rod*

How is the secret service going to ensure noone in a building has a sniper rifle everytime Trump walks downtown New York?

yeah but don't democrat areas have more gun violence?

They will never assassinate Trump. The Pence pick was brilliant in that he is the perfect assassination insurance.

The radical left will never kill Trump because they know that if they do, they will have a hardcore evangelical Christian, a creationist who denies evolution, an anti-abortion champion, and a strong religious liberties advocate who would take Trump's place as President of the United States. A Mike Pence presidency would be every progressive's worst nightmare.

Mike "Give Dick a Try and Watch the Sparks Fly" Pence

Yeah sniper rifles are very easy to hide in your pocket

Simple. They assassinate both Trump and Pence, leaving slimy Paul Ryan in charge.

Tomas Alba Edison was Mexican.

No, liberals hate guns.

>Mike "thunder crashes if you put it in men's asses" Pence
>Mike "Clinton and Podesta meet Nikola Tesla" Pence
>Mike "Deus Volt" Pence

This is why Aussies are the king of shitposting. Good one m8

Mike "Don't Loot the Poop Chute Or You Will Be Electrocute" Pence

drumpf and dirty pence will be killed, Obama is our president for ever

If they did, it's civil war.

Which will end in a day because Pence will finally have the justification to wipe out the Left and its constituents.

>GENUINELY CONCERNED

New favourite. This and Mike "Bury the Fairy" Pence

American here. Obama is a cunt.

Don't mind the flag

Mike "turn fruits into vegetables" Pence

omg you win hahaha

Based Mike is keeping him safe

>Abraham Lincoln: Strong figure of change (all that slavery shit)
Shot in the back of the head. Mysteriously not ruled a suicide.

>Andrew Jackson: Strong figure of change (Killing the banks)
Too badass to be assassinated, beat his wannabe killer with a cane.

>James Garfield: Strong figure of change (Cleaned up corruption, rebuilding the military, worked REALLY FAST)
Dork from another political party didn't like Garfield snubbing him. Bought and used a gun that would look real nice in a museum.

>John F Kennedy: Strong figure of change (really tense shit during the height of the cold war, going to the moooooon, would have established the Silver Standard)
Headshot after a (in)convenient detour that led him closer to a book depository.

>Ronald Reagan: Strong figure of change (Electoral upset, economic reform, "government is the problem")
Hinkley wanted to show them online. His 0:1 KD ratio did not impress Jodie Foster.

>Donald Trump: Strong figure of change (Electoral upset, wants to attack the Federal Reserve Bank, wants to clean up corruption, "Government is the problem", wants to rebuild the military, economic reform, wants to make the working class to stop being treated like slaves, wants to kick out the biggest establishment of Globalism, likes going REALLY FAST, may have cleverly and deliberately picked a couple guys for his cabinet that would deter most political opponents from assassinating him as the result would fuck them over hard)
??????????????????

>he thinks drumpf will live until janurary

desperate times call for desperate measures goy

Posts like this is the reason why I still lurk here.

No because, in order to assassinate Trump you will have to go through a Secret Service detail that is aware of heightened threats, bullet proof glass, and counter snipers. The only people who want Trump dead are faggots who are not only triggered from the sight of a gun but, are dumb enough to voice out their plot on fucking Twitter. Not to mention the only people who even have the skills to kill Trump either up close or from a distance aren't the type to give a shit about preferred pronouns and muh patriarchy bullshit. We are taking about if the most genetically inferior, mentally childish, and intellectually retarded can actually do a task that requires paramilitary planning and skills fucking successfully. You have a better chance seeing Trump residing as President when NASA sends the first man to Mars. Shit you have good chance of seeing a sex tape of Lena Dunham fisting toddlers than faggot SJWs pulling off a assassination on Trump

>Lena Dunham fisting toddlers
k

Those arent the people we're worried about killing him, fool.

>Want to assassinate someone
>Start shooting random people first

What the fuck, did he think Obama would just show up like a boss fight if he killed enough people?

I'm actually impressed an aborigine figured out how to use a computer.