The Unbelievable Gwenpool

Press F to pay respects

The Unbelievable Gwenpool 025 (2018) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr
www114.zippyshare.com/v/yCnR0aYI/file.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?b21nr8qoscmnp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F
I am totally going to write Great Lakes Avengers and put her there.

20 PAGES UNTIL YOU DIE!

H-here we g-go.
*sniff*

SHE WANTS TO FUCK!

W-who are you?

SOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Goof fucking riddance
Shit comics

Give it a few years. /tg/ already hates me, so I must be doing something right.

Even on the last issue they didn't fix this shit.

FutureGwen does have a point.

already better story than MvC:I

F
Been here since the first Storytime, sad to see it go since it leaves me with no marvel left to read.

Wait, isn't Power Pack grown up?

>sabotaging this storytime by posting out of order
kys

Oh shit. I manly teared. That actually hit me for some reason.

Daaaaaw

I will never understand why a simple comic book makes bitches so salty.

the final moments of the book are all bout Squirrel Girl LMAO!!!

SJW BOOK

Thats so fucking stupid.

...what would Gwen think if she was in a fetish comic?

So that storytime went to shit. But there's a link in the OP if you want to read the issue in order, and here's the whole run
mediafire.com/?b21nr8qoscmnp

Motherfucking time loops.

so this is how it ends? So boring and predictable, she gets to ''keep going'' wow, nobody saw that one coming

He must storytime America next.

A perfectly shit end to a shit book.

this is truly a bullshit finale
everybody liking her, beating every villain
this really make me think a gwen is a sjw book

i get the message but i was made really the worst way possible

a genetic fight scene with nothing creative going on? So new!

People don’t know what sjw means any more. Stop using words you don’t understand

>Power Pack
YAY!
>Moon Girl
Boo

Spider-Gwen is best Gwen.

>this really make me think a gwen is a sjw book

Dude, the last pages were all about Squirrel Girl for no reason as if Squirrel Girl was a dear friend of hers during all the book or something.

Man this is so bad! Her last book is an advertisement to SJW books

>People don’t know what sjw means any more.

It means doing stuff like forcing an ending involving Squirrel Girl for some reason.

All the Gwenpool fags crying ''At least Gwenpool is miles above Squirrel Girl!'' and there you go, the final pages are about Squirrel Girl LMAO

The ending that you deserved.

its not SJW, and most of the autistic hate comes from butthurt +14 teenage deadpoolfags, americafags and worse

but thats it, we cant blame marvel for this one, she is a nice character but underused and thrown around to the point that heather had to make this, she was part of the "Cursed Founding". atleast SHOGUN Akira will keep her around at most.

what kind of weed and crack you're smoming nigga? i want it too

>anti Gwen fag on full sperg
lel

Okay if they ever make another Gwen pool series, I want to see how "This" happened.

Are you retarded? Like actually retarded? How is that social justice in any way in the first place?

Wow adult Gwenpool is just regular Gwenpool with longer hair, terrible artwork.

At least pretend that you guys are not hopless virgins

ur arguing with the Mexican shitposter.

The entire joke is that Gwen knows the meta joke about Squirrel Girl beating high tier threats offscreen.

it reminds me why hiromoot didnt banned phoneposting and sockpuppeting yet

but then Yellowfags in japan are phoneposters

Gwen doesn't know about anything that happened after Secret Wars. She remembers Squirrel Girl as a cute fun character.
If you had superpowers and were about to die, wouldn't you want to do a bunch of team-ups with the Avengers?

MFW the ending of Gwenpool involves more Squirrel Girl while her dumb friends barely appear in the issue

Problem with the Squirrel Girl is not Squirrel Girl, but the lack of a good team working on it.
Gwenpool is also miles above current Spider-Man, but that hardly means anything about Spider-Man in general.

>How is that social justice in any way in the first place?

Squirrel Girl is THE sjw book.

And the last part of the book was basically Squirrel Girl pandering.

Do the math.

Why is there such a focus on her all of a sudden?

>unique ips aren't increasing
stop same fagging pedro

So you are retarded. Good to know

>Gwen doesn't know about anything that happened after Secret Wars. She remembers Squirrel Girl as a cute fun character.

Who cares, this is the NEW Squirrel Girl, I don't see Gwenpool saying ''wow, why do you look so different??''

Muh dick

Squirrel Girl is a semi-meta character who, unlike Deadpool and Howard the Duck, was able to consistently leverage that into doing good. Why wouldn't Gwenpool team up with her?

>muh dick will never get wet by a real vagina

fixed.

Wow, what a waste. Could be Marvel Animal Man but it's trash.

>ending the last book with Mary Sue shit
So they wanted people to hate it so they wouldn't miss it? I actually liked this run, but now I'm thinking good riddance.

>Gwenpool is also miles above current Spider-Man,
But Miles IS the current Spider-Man.

>Why wouldn't Gwenpool team up with her?

During her last issue? Making the last pages of the book more about making sure that Squirrel Girl lives to be an old lady because...why?

its more like, she is offpage until Shogun and disney puts her into someging, in this case Avengers Academy in japan to sell more statues

squirrel girl is being written atm by a autistic fat SJW retard that it doesn't mean that her character is SJW you fucking shit eating retard.

US Avengers squirrel girl isn't a fucking SJW

Fuck off to /m/ Pedro everyone is missing your eternal hatred against Go Nagai and Ishikawa

Don't sweat the timeline. And the grown up power pack sucks compared to the Guhiru one, assravaged runaways fans notwitstanding.

>Gwenpool is also miles above current Spider-Man

Nah, Slott may have over stayed his welcome but at least he had an amazing run with Superior Spide-man, Spider Island and other parts of his run

>Someone remembered Cindy

I'm glad.

>squirrel girl is being written atm by a autistic fat SJW retard that it doesn't mean that her character is SJW you fucking shit eating retard.

Yes it does, the new Squirrel Girl design means that is based on the SJW version

Nigger, do you think the old lady at the end is Squirrel Girl? Are you a fucking retard?

Yooooo, wtf.

I mean, I'm glad that issue with MODOK coming back was actually adressed, but Power Pack in the fucking comic?
Moon Girl?
Fin Fang Foom?
Squirrel Girl?

I mean, I'm at least happy that things end in a hopeful note.

Thanks true storytimer.
And fuck off chicano antiGwenshitposter, you're the reason why Marvel is actually dying.

>, you're the reason why Marvel is actually dying.

That means that I should keep going.

Let's stop shitposting and make Gwen crops!

Or maybe they were supposed to use the current costume because that's what Squirrel Girl looks like for now, you dumb motherfucker.

>using Captain Hydra to attack someone accusing you of being the sjw boogeyman
Come on, dude, even I know what he's gonna do. Stop helping.

>squirrel girl
>old lady.
confirmed retard not that we already didn't know that.

>Nigger, do you think the old lady at the end is Squirrel Girl?

She is.

>attacking me with /ourguy/
You need to go back. Or are you going to call me a drumpf nazi XD PICKLE RICK!!!!!
Soyboys. All of you, pathetic soyboys.

I meant the good part of Marvel, you fucking indie-faggot.

But thanks for outing yourself.

Its not asshole, is the kid she helped it who were cosplaying as her

So you're literally retarded. Okay.
She's the girl that dressed up as Gwenpool, who she saved from bullies. Gwen was visiting her one more time.

>Making the last pages of the book more about making sure that Squirrel Girl lives to be an old lady because...why?
reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

re-read and in proper page order.
the Squirrel Girl team up was to rescue Gwen's brother from Mephisto.
the old lady in the hospice is the little cosplayer girl from the Spider-Verse Halloween special and the Fin Fang Foom back alley bully rescue.
y'know... because background characters age differently than Marvel heroes do?

Skynet can't purge you dumb fucks fast enough.

>She is.
Confirmed for literal retard

So the last meaningful page is about some nobody character?

After having Squirrel girl for no reason, Moon Girl, Miles, Kamala, etc.

Great ending, Hackstings must be proud.

>Power Pack
NOICE

even Moon Girl looks cute.

i think everybody start liking Gwen when she suffer in her first comic, having her suffer make her relatable as a character, but, watching a character passing trough adversity and effortlessly winning is such a letdown even like a ending.
she deserve better

The ending is nice. Just wish they show us more of her using her powers to fight everyone. It's also nice that the ending is the start of a loop. Meaning that it will never end. That sounds scary for some reason.