AT's ending will be dark, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JTfrwsblwI&t=280s
youtube.com/watch?v=R2IrSYahMhU
youtu.be/F2k7Jf9xO3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It'll be bittersweet, as it should be.

>lemonhope
They tried so hard to just hammer the feels but I just could not care.

>will be
>isn't it?
and maybe, but I'm not sure what they think they can do in 44 minutes that should've had a seasons worth of wrapping up focus

Since OP didn't post it...

Adventure Time will return on March 18th with four new episodes. However, the episodes will be available first on VoD on March 9th.

>Blenanas (Patrick McHale and Sam Alden): Finn's latest literary work is met with only derision so he sets out to prove all the naysayers wrong.

>Jake the Starchild (Aleks Sennwald and Hanna K.N.): In order to fulfill his grand destiny, Jake is spirited away by a strangely familiar shape-shifting alien.

>Temple of Mars (Tom Herpich and Steve Wolfhard): Searching for answers on Mars, Finn and Jermaine discover that they must first survive a cunning Martian mental trap.

>Gumbaldia (Sam Alden and Graham Falk): Finn and Jake, as ambassadors of the Candy Kingdom, travel to a powerful new city-state in a last ditch effort to stave off war.

Here are the voice actors listed for this bomb by Adam Muto and which character they voiced throhough the series.

>Jeremy Shada: Finn the Human
>John DiMaggio: Jake the Dog
>Niki Yang: BMO and Lady Rainicorn
>Hynden Walch: Princess Bubblegum
>Felicia Day: Magic Betty
>Steve Berg: ???
>Dave Foley: The shapeshifter
>Maria Bamford: Aunt Lolly, several minor characters, Slime Princess, Wildberry Princess, Huntress Wizard (Reign of Gunthers)
>Tom Kenny: Ice King/Simon Petrikov, Normal Man and Cousin Chicle
>Tom Scharpling: Jermaine
>Hayden Ezzy and Brad Neely: Fern the Human/Fern the Green Knight
>Keith Ferguson: Several minor characters, Colonel Candy Corn and Prince Gumball (as a replacement for Neil Patrick Harris in Five Short Tables)
>Cole Sanchez: Some minor characters and Party God
>Thurop Van Orman: Tree Witch and Kent (Shelby's brother)
>Andy Milonakis: NEPTR
>Fred Melamed: Uncle Gumbald.

The next episode after this bomb is a 44 minute finale called Come Along With Me.

A standalone Minecraft episode called Diamonds and Lemons will premiere this summer.

Title Card for Blenanas

Title Card for Jake the Starchild

Who will voice golb?

>Thurop Van Orman: Tree Witch and Kent (Shelby's brother)
I'm picking he'll be voicing someone different, but a reappearance by either of those two characters would be cool. Kent is much more likely, the Tree Witch would be a real throwback.

I fucking love Adventure time's title cards

No one knows. Probably Steve Berg since it's his first time voicing a character in Adventure Time

I want Ron to voice him

no i dont fucking want betty anymore

I can't believe we're getting an episode like this when they need to be kicking shit into gear already and wrapping things up. The fact we're getting a "filler" episode right now pretty much confirms they're not wrapping everything up. I love fun AT as much as anyone else but they've set themselves up and need to deal with it.

I kinda hope no one voices him.

Relax, there's enough time to wrap it up. The other 3 episodes look mad plot heavy. There's also the possibility that Blenanas has more significance than the plot synopsis would have you believe.

Who said it will be full of filler?
there were a lot of times were AT dropped big bombs in filler episodes

Too bad, we're getting this bitch back wheter we like her or not.

At least Dunhan is not voicing her anymore.

Lama Tashi

youtube.com/watch?v=3JTfrwsblwI&t=280s

There is no filler in AT, you're retarded. There is literally nothing they need to deal with.

Go back to /sug/

>There is no filler in AT
I agree, but there is an obligation at this point to resolve the major remaining storylines, like Betty/Ice King, Gumbald etc. So I get what they're saying.

He was just such a self entilted fuck.

No shit pay attention and understand context next time.

I honestly hope Lemonhope gets retconned. That episode was such garbage and wasted 22 minutes jerking itself off for how deep it was.

fucking shit, in the final moments of AT now they created the fucking "post-nuclear arc".
Motherfuckers pieces of shit.
Better this video
youtube.com/watch?v=R2IrSYahMhU

>Finn and Jake, as ambassadors of the Candy Kingdom, travel to a powerful new city-state in a last ditch effort to stave off war.

This gonna be good.

I fucking hated that lemonhope ending and if they decide to go with that edgy nonsense as an ending then the series will be completely dead to me.

Dark ending is the best ending

>Dark ending is the best ending
Spoken like a true faggot. You probably thought samurai jacks ending was great and not a slap in the face to viewers and jack as a character

>The next episode after this bomb is a 44 minute finale called Come Along With Me
>Come Along With Me
This is gonna be some Eva style bittersweet end
Time to die

AT died a long time ago. Any kind of ending at this point would be a sweet release

*Bubbline ending

Yeah, it was great. Never before have the viewers and Jack been so much alike in their emotion: Aku is extinguished for good, but it does not necessarily make for a better future.
Also the Lemonhope ending wasn't really that edgy.

>Yeah, it was great. Never before have the viewers and Jack been so much alike in their emotion: Aku is extinguished for good, but it does not necessarily make for a better future.
I hope you fucking wither in pain and die you cum sucking nihilist edge monster

you sure aren't getting tired of posting this in every single AT thread tho

you're being edgier than SJ's ending right now

two girls that like messing with Finn's head... seems like what early Bubblegum and Marceline used to do. I miss that dynamic.

We get it, you hate AT

This original premise of Ward was a lot better than what we got now, sadly. Why did he let all the bubbleline shit to happen? It basically destroyed 2 characters.

Because muh homo representation quotas
Calarts faggots put unnecessary gayness in their shows

You want answers, but the ones you'll get will be 4 minutes long and leave you with more questions. AT was never answering those questions.

Can we have one Adventure Time thread without homophobes ruining it? Please

>homophobes

Tumblrite detected. This is Sup Forums.

Can we have one Adventure Time without gay retards that can't seem to grasp the basic concept of consistency? Before Season 4 both characters were nearly flawless and very consistent.

>introduce gays
>it all goes to shit

I fucking hate you fag lovers, hope you die a painful death you fucking shitstains of human kind.

dem cute

Literally no chemistry and no connection whatsoever besides both being old as fuck.

>He doesn't like old people love

Yes, two pedo centuries-old women ruining a child is so much better than lesbians.

Its impressive how jealous virgin cheetos-eating neckbeards are of lesbians.

so... you wanna cry now, fucking prick?

Will we get some Lich conclusion? Sweet P was pretty interesting in Gold Star, and I have a feeling that an event may occur in these episodes to make him snap.
youtu.be/F2k7Jf9xO3g
Hey, maybe it'll be a Busy situation, the Lich killing everybody except for his foster parents. Or maybe their death causes the lich to take control.
IDK, could be interesting.

>thread has devolved into "Gays are bad" vs "No they're not"

You seem to not know what "pedo" means, so kindly go end your existence you braindead mongrel

way to go blade shitter

>jealous
>of lesbians

Smelly, fat whores are definitely a subject for jealousy. The only time you are remotely attractive is when your kind is put into fantasy lands like Adventure Time.

You haven't seen many Lesbians.
Though, as with all groups, the less desirable members are usually the ones that make the biggest impressions on people.

>being this much of a bitter virgin

Where’s the indication of his virginity? He just said that lesbians are disgusting. I think so too, but I’m not a virgin. Your narrative fell apart, sweetie.

Yes more huntress wizard

Was Flame Princess introduced just to counter PB becoming a lesbian? Was Finn forced into friendzone just because PB is a lesbian now? It's so fucking stupid because you can see through it all.

The sad reality is that both those characters are irreversibly ruined now and Finn is left with shit introduced in the last season of the show lol. Why couldn't they leave this relationship garbage out of the show? Just say that PB is a grandma too cool for kids and leave romance completely.

She's not showing up on this bomb. Jenny Slate is now her voice actor and she wasn't listed by Adam on his Twitter.

She can show up during the finale, however.

Fug just want some kind of closure for her relationship with Finn

Stop saying "sweetie" please, it makes everyone's skin crawl

He's taken.

>if they decide to go with that edgy nonsense as an ending
Between Lemonhope and Graybles they don't have much choice. Get ready for either mass death or planet evacuation.

pretty sure by now people only say it because it supposedly makes everyone's skin crawl.

Well everyone with thin skin.

"Haha, everyone thinks I'm repulsive, but little do they know I'm only trolling! Game, set, match."

Is Dr Gross dead now or could she Show up in the finale too?

Yes, user, that is why a lot of people do things here.

The comet will reset everything anyway.

Wait until the finale. The ending theme lyrics has probably something to do with Finn and HW's relationship.

The dynamic where they were frenemies always trying to out compete and one up another was cool, I wish it was actually featured in the show.

this would be pretty awesome

Bump

This is going to end badly for everyone (storyboard from Gumbaldia)

>AT's ending will be dark, isn't it?

I'm absolutely ok with a nuclear holocaust ending.

The classics must be retold from time to time.

Is this proof bubblegum was a tiny but jealous in that one episode when FP was about to tmdie from puberty,

Yeah you're right, Finn will NEVER have them. They aren't pedo

user Finn is of age as it is.
They could be one million years old and it wouldn't make them pedos.

So you're telling me it'll end like the Real Show where main character ends up with some random go bag?

real show is my favorite show

He's still illegal for another one year in the state Cartoon Network is based in. And he was illegal in all those times the girls messed with him cruelly all those years ago.

Is that loss?

At least we got to knew HW before the ending. Mordecai ending with a random batgirl was probably a big "fuck you" from JG Quintel to the shippers.

What else did you expect from an AT thread?

It doesn't reset shit, it changes "brings with it an agent of change"

Who is to know that it doesn't reset Ooo this time? What's there else to change if everything is dead and empty?

I don't really see anyway in which we DON'T get some sort of nuclear exchange.

Maybe Jake's offspring will re-colonize it or the islands humans will return to the mainland or one of PB's Von Neumann probe's will loop back around and grow a new candy kingdom after like a few million years.

Yes

I am not sure that showing the future was a good thing.

It was great for this cathartic feeling, to show that time really makes the difference in this world. But at the same time it pokes the viewer and says "hey, remember all those characters and stories this show is about? Well, everything dies at some point and it was all pointless anyway". It's hard to cope with this if you are attached to the present. You see Candy Kingdom as this fun, little kingdom but it's nothing but ruins in the future, completely devoid of everything that made it pleasant to see. You get a grasp of Marceline and presumably PB living in their places and you think "after 1000 years they barely even remember someone called Finn or Jake", when in the present it's such a big deal for everyone.

It's overwhelmingly depressing if you pay attention to it. Then someone might say "it's just le cartoon", but the premise itself is depressing as fuck. Doesn't really matter where it's told.

War, war never changes.

Bump

If the last the last line isn't "You know what time it is?" then everyone involved in the production of the show at any point in time should be lined up and sentenced to firing squads.

t. tumblr

this

>If the last the last line isn't "You know what time it is?"
>this is said by The Lich standing above Finn

>Finn is cradling a bleeding Jake in a destroyed Candy Kingdom
>Jake looks up and whispers, "w-what time is it?"
>Finn smiles and sheds a single tear
>A nuclear explosion is seen in the distance.
"Adventure Time"
>Jake weakly fist bumps Finn
>Both instantly vaporized in the following blast.

Pottery

"It's falling time"

enough with the samefagging already

That would be way too cheesy if they played it straight. I hope not.