If you were a billionaire and had to be charitable, how would you go about doing it?

Obviously, donating to nigger countries in Africa is a no - and enough dumbass millionaires and billionaires dump money there anyway, only for nothing substantial to ever come from it.

So how would you go about being charitable?

Something that would directly or indirectly help white people? (if so, what?)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
projectprevention.org/
kakistocracyblog.wordpress.com/2015/04/23/a-trillion-africans-by-2350/
npr.org/sections/money/2016/05/20/478883658/episode-702-nigeria-you-win
chrisblattman.com/2015/09/24/is-this-the-most-effective-development-program-in-history/
sens.org/donate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come on Sup Forums...

charity breeds gibs mentality
the only way to help your people is on an individual basis with a group mentality

meaning
wife a woman
breed with your wife
respect and honor her
teach your offspring to repeat similar lifestyle

put your family first
then your extended family (race)
those two should leave you broke and tired
but fulfilled and proud

i would donate it to my dick

I would pay money to studies conducted on the dangerous of immigration and multiculturalism.
I would put money into the drug epidemic attacking the Midwest.
I would start my own newspaper and website questioning the governments immigration and social policies.

i would pay an african warlord $10 for each nigger child he kills

Fund right-wing governments and movements worldwide. Hire protestors to disrupt BLM nigfests, etc.

I'd be like the anti-Soros.

I was led to believe dingo posting was witty with some edge

this shit is embarrassing even by abo standards

(day of the Emu)

I'd donate to children with cancer/seeing eye dog groups.
Fuck nigger country's

>give all the money to my future descendants
ahhhh charity

I would found a sperm bank for my sperm. I would have sole discretion as to who would be inseminated. After my death, the charity would continue indefinitely and a board of trustees would have discretion.

>how to turn your descendants into full blown degenerates who will be gunned down by frogposters wearing stahlhelms

>buy cruise line
>have entire fleet start making trips to African tourist spots
>praised as best crude line ever to sail
>offer "African appreciation cruise" packages, $10 per family and the $10 goes towards African villages
>fill every ship to capacity and a little extra, even the workers are black
>every ship hits west African coast at a same time
>all props on all ships suddenly detonate and fall off
>declare bankruptcy and leave those niggers stranded forever
Can probably get 10,000 or so out of our hair this way.

I would donate to a bunch of white working class families in the Rust Belt/Southeast/Midwest. Whites only though.

pleb
>Pretend to vaccine them but inject them all with superAIDS

>Something that would directly or indirectly help white people?

Give it to Nigel and UKIP

throwing money at a problem solves nothing

the problems facing whites are individually created
the jews can turn tricks
the blacks can chimp
etc etc
but
it's time we whites started looking in the mirror a little longer

the jew subverts through windows you leave open in your heart/mind

you* treat your women like shit
you* covet shekels for power
you* seek temporary pleasures

you claim to build civilizations
so you are the foundation of a civilization
it only crumbles because you cracked from the stresses of your easily exploited mind

The only charity that I will ever donate to is the USO.

build a town and name it after yourself

invest the money all in infrastructure for the town and attracting businesses into the town

then write a book filled with redpills

if successful, the town will become a metropolis in a few generations and thousands of people will read your book and get redpilled

i would go to africa and hunt people with aids, thus contributing the eradication of aids.

>be billionaire
>be about to die
>world asks to be charitable
>ok.jpg
>use money to buy massive swathes of US land
>privatize it and build massive fence around it
>post signs "whites only"
>start a mega city
>invite whites from all over the world
>hire blacks and mexicans to build massive pyramid
>get buried under it with the rest of my money in gold bars

Into scholarchips. Poor people are poor because they are dumb, So I would use my donations to teach children. And maybe drop some redpikls along the way.

I'd pay a series of hitmen to murder the real elites that run my nation.

I'd open a hostel free for homeless and a free school for homeless, the only way you get to stay in my hostel for free is to perform at my school.
If you fail in school you get evicted from my hostel. When you pass at my school you have a finite about of hostel time to find a job and apartment.
We know niggers have sub intelligence, and are prone to have a massive chimpout at any time so it will be easy to manage it as a white only school.
The lesson in the school will prepare the white for life and have a decent red pill theme to them thus creating educated, fully prepared, strong red pilled whites ready to take on the world

I'd fund the shit out of Project Prevention. It's a charity with a mission that really hits home with mme.

>build utopia
minorities get government housing assistance and move in (likely refugees resettled too)
>jews begin subversive actions
lawsuits, propaganda, .. " look at the little scared dusty syrian kids, you xenophobe"

there are NO safe spaces for men
they never existed
you have to be the safe space for your wife and children

what the fuck are you talking about you schizoid

my fault
>expecting a Euro cuck to understand a damn thing about helping the white race

I'm talking about the op´s topic (helping whites)

half the posters are larping like they won the lottery (I'd build X, I'd fuck Y etc)

while avoiding the core problem facing whites (it's not money the Germans lack, it's purpose, ideals)

Start multiple companies that require (racially and religiously homogeneous) employees to have a mixture of manual labor duties (forging, carpentry, resource gathering) and marketing skills (distribute product.) Repeat this process in a given community until the community is self-sufficient. Once loyalty is built, offer them more money for firearms and lobby the government for complete sovereignty for the community.

Boom, you saved a town from being dependent on a state which will eventually collapse, an-cap style.

Find suitable location that is nearest the description of Minas Tirith. Build Minas Tirith. Only let white people live in my city state. Watch as the world falls apart around us.

I would buy up a huge parcel of land. Then I would populate it with hand picked people who are intelligent, productive, have a strong work ethic, value rational thought, value education, value science, and who have strong family values.

It would be a blend of communism and capitalism. There would be no low paying jobs because everyone, no exceptions, would be required to carry out the menial tasks as part of their civic duty. Yet free enterprise would be encouraged by low taxes.

All famines would be required to have one primary care giver who must not work while the children are not in school. On the other hand families would receive substantial tax credits so that a sole bread winner can easily support a family.

Unnecessary luxuries would be discouraged. No new car every year. Thrift and fiscal responsibility would be enforced. Preference to goods designed and built to be reliable and last for a long time would enforced through taxes.

Schools would have an education stem focused on STEM, but also have a classical arts component. The main focus would be on rational and critical thinking and learning skills.

People who break the laws of the community, such as engaging in degeneracy, divorce, drugs, crime, would be exiled and not allowed to return.

Would build a superior society with no leeches or liberal nonsense, all on private land, entirely self sufficient. Would become a highly sought after place to join, keeping all the trash out. Eventually it becomes so large and powerful it expands and declares independence. Takes over more land and continues to expand, driving out the degenerates, the irrational, the superstitious, the corrupt, the takers, the dull witted and the useless. Leaves a parcels of land somewhere in the world for these people to fester in.

Begins to colonize other planets within a few hundred years.

unity is built from familiar struggles
(that's how Trump united whites)

whites are on every continent because they can't be walled off (regardless how safe they feel behind those walls)

we'll always exchange safety of cages for danger and conquest

I would donate to museums all across the country. All the little ones in small towns that keep alive the history.

I'd probably be the right wing George Soros tbqh. Even the Koch brothers are too incompetent in how they donate their money.

my friend (it sounds like you wish to have a government within a government)

it's been tried with severe consequences

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege

i would donate to heckler and koch

Hello user. I'm currently working in an Non-Government Organization in Ghana. NGO's are a little bit like charity, but I don't think they follow the exact sort of model you probably had in mind.

Some NGO's work on super ancillary goals, such as Freedom House. Other NGO's have pretty straight forward missions like Greenpeace. Some are funded by redteam, some by blue team, but all of the NGO's have operational staff that carry out the goals of the organization in "the field". For example, Freedom House is a neo-con organization that seeks to promote democracy in nations that aren't keen on that sort of thing. There are staff in places such as Turkey, Iran, Kurdistan (lol), and all the way into whatever the fuck Burma wants to call itself today.

So how are NGO's funded? Hilariously, the majority of the money from a NON GOVERNMENT organization actually comes *from* the U.S. Government. The key is that while the U.S. funds these missions, it is not the U.S. executing them. This also means that these different NGO's are in competition for money out of USAID's, DFID, and GIZ's budgets. This also means that lawmakers who approve funding for these projects are loosely attached to them as well. This has created some hilarious issues.

A common joke among USAID and DFID is that USAID will fund abstinence only sexual education in frontier African villages and DFID will pay for all the abortions.

Massive charitable organizations are able to circumvent the typical Government Money -> NGO -> Operations pipeline. The Bill and Milenda Gates Foundation is wealthy enough to employ their own vast research department and then pick and choose what NGO's they want to support.

My advice to anyone looking into an NGO to support is to research what their mission is and the feasibility of long term success. Always look at the primary pillars of society; healthcare, education, economic opportunity and start from there.

I'll be around all day to answer questions and be called a faggot.

I donate to my church.(Its a based anti-gay etc church)

you start your own "charitable" foundation
you pay regulators to look the other way
and you give all your money to it
ez pz

You could probably barter him down to $7 at a bulk rate.

Yea but I mean Scientologists are doing just fine with it at Gold Base.

I posted made a thread with this plan months ago and never got a discussion going. This is what I would do, again, trying to be the right wing George Soros. Just keep in mind that when I say "ideology," I'm talking about conservatism/libertarianism

Sup Forums, what would you think of my scheme to try to effect political change in a particular country? I'll make it ideologically neutral. I have no idea if anything like this has ever been tried.

1. Form a committee that would be dedicated to broadly developing the ideology that would be attempted to be effected.

2. Try to determine what practical policies should be enacted based on how important they are for your ultimate goal, how politically feasible they are, and whether they would help or hinder other policies from being implemented.

3. Try to get as much money from private donors to support this goal, possibly tweaking the ideology or policies on the basis to its reception by whales, (e.g., people like Soros if the ideology is leftist or like the Koch brothers if its right-wing).

4. Do frequent focus group testings to determine not only what policies would be receptive by the public, but what would be the best way to sell these policies to the public.

5. Support candidates financially, (perhaps through independent campaigning if laws prohibit direct funding) from potentially all parties, that would be most likely not only to support these polices, but also get elected. Great importance, if not most importance, should be given to the image of the candidates, and if the policies would most likely be enacted by a singe party, improve the image of that party. This would also give a large pool of candidates from which the head of government could be selected that would have broad appeal to the electorate, which would be especially important if the heads of government are democratically elected.

6. Work closely with the media, but not so close that any revelations of such relationships would be scandalous, perhaps trying to monetize the results of the focus group testings by shaping content and opinion articles in that way, as well as being inspired by how popular media figures are able to promulgate their views.

7. Last, perhaps the most insidious and the effectiveness of which is the most difficult to determine the longest to bear out, would be to provide educational materials to the youth, (whether in primary educational of universities), that would covertly convey ideology to the youth of the country. This effectiveness of this is so questionable that I wouldn't make it necessary, but it's a suggestion.

That's it.

i would go to the "motherland" even though i am totally an american not a ---american or whatever, and help out the orphanages and directly help pay for their infrastructure and things they may need. i wouldn't go through charities because they end up pocketing a good majority.
then i'd vet some good veteran charities and help out our vets.
and then donate to right wing artists who have trouble getting funding due to their outspoken beliefs

I would start a company and employ people.
Give a man a fish, teach him to fish, etc

Donate to research that leads to Ghost in the Shell becoming reality.

Specifically cyborg bodies.

Help animals find homes and get guns to the Europeans so they can protect themselves from muzzies

it's an illusion
half of them are gov informants
they (*cia) also recruit from their groups

look at the Mormons (the *nsa chose Colorado for their HQ for a reason)
the McMullin guy is a perfect example

you can't escape being governed
they don't care about your noble intentions
it's a fire they (gov) can't afford to allow it to spread .. for good reason (look at the election protests)

this (both parts)

*never seen evil intentions in any animals eyes
then look into a raving sjw's eyes

I would found a foundation. Which would hire highly qualified and intelligent white people, and rent these people out to African government. Either as advisors or directly in positions of power.
The premise is that Africans have on average such a low IQ and even the top 5% (which we can assume are the ones running the country) have an average IQ that would be lower than any other sort of leadership. By replacing the africans with white, then the African country could potentially prosper, like how blacks in the US are better off than Africans.
At any point you can say you are doing this for the sake of the Africans (which you are) and if you succed and the african governments cooperating with your organisation begin to outgrow and outperform its neighboring states.
Then your line of thought about a racial-hierarchy of sorts and the need for a leadership dominated by whites would empirically have proven to be more in line with reality, compared to the "we are all equal meme".

And honestly i think that this actually would work. You could help millions of people, although they negros - but they are still people.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege

Yeah but they were religious nuts, we would be non-religious.Plus we would bmore subtle, working within the laws of the land, complying, until our numbers rose to such an extent, 100's of thousands, that we could declare Independence. Plus I am super rich, right? A bit of bribery to have some tinpots recognize our country in the UN could be arranged.

>So how would you go about being charitable?
Somehow stop all the funding to Africa.

fund a bunch of small business startups with free capital as long as the business plans are plausible

I'm not worried about the CIA, and frankly neither should you. You should be worried about Constellis. They own the war.

You'll have to adjust your tinfoil, your second statement isn't transmitting well.

I think you're trying to say that everything is controlled by governments, which is also what I was saying. Unless you're with the super wealthy, and then you have a wee bit of wiggle room.

I'd start a militia that hunts down poachers of endangered animals

Does that count?

I would patronize video game developers

2bh i would legitimately try some African Aid, in the form of training and education so they can improve their shitholes and stop fleeing and shitting up everywhere else.

Fight the problem at its source.

I would institute scholarships for straight white males. As they are the only demographic that is not offered special scholarships otherwise.

This would seriously be a good charitable cause; promoting white culture, elevating intelligent people that otherwise could not afford a higher education, and countering neo-Marxist degeneracy in institutions of higher learning.

> (OP)
>I would found a foundation. Which would hire highly qualified and intelligent white people, and rent these people out to African government. Either as advisors or directly in positions of power.
>The premise is that Africans have on average such a low IQ and even the top 5% (which we can assume are the ones running the country) have an average IQ that would be lower than any other sort of leadership. By replacing the africans with white, then the African country could potentially prosper, like how blacks in the US are better off than Africans.
>At any point you can say you are doing this for the sake of the Africans (which you are) and if you succed and the african governments cooperating with your organisation begin to outgrow and outperform its neighboring states.
>Then your line of thought about a racial-hierarchy of sorts and the need for a leadership dominated by whites would empirically have proven to be more in line with reality, compared to the "we are all equal meme".
>And honestly i think that this actually would work. You could help millions of people, although they negros - but they are still people.

I think your talking about rhodesia or South Africa before Mandela

Eugenics efforts.

>Project Prevention is an American non-profit organization that pays drug addicts cash for volunteering for long-term birth control, including sterilization.

projectprevention.org/

Expand it to all of Africa before this happens:
kakistocracyblog.wordpress.com/2015/04/23/a-trillion-africans-by-2350/

Donate to build the wall.

You should look into the massive anti-poaching opearations overseen by various special forces organiations currently happening across Africa.

Helicopters, MRAPS, full line-companies are being employed to search and destroy poachers.

As a way of explaining the dangers of poaching, the Westgate Shopping Mall shooting was completely funded and paid for with the ivory sale of a single elephant tusk.

Welcome to the root goal of NGO work in Africa.

Improve the host nation's stability and sustainability for future generations to thrive within the nation. This also generates a distant trading partner and resource hub.

China and India have already figured that out in Africa and they are -dominating- the resource gathering.

funding a flood of white refugees into foreign countries where Christianity slowly dominates their land and outbreed the natives of those countries. Ensure the white refugees are well defended in criminal courts and can easily get away with rape, all they have to say is they did not understand that the victim did not want to be raped. Then fund a whole campaign on celebrating diversity so the native country is forced to bend over backward to serve their foreign replacements. Ensure speech against the white refugees is labeled racist or bigoted so they cannot speak out against any crime the white refugees commit without being labeled intolerant.

>modern genocide 101

Church obviously

I would provide low/zero interest investment loans to starting businesses. That way you can make sure its going to reasonably good use, and it provides jobs instead of charity directly so no dysgenics.

I'd buy a country, build a wall around it and get all my Sup Forums bros and some whites a place to live

Nigeria, you win!

You would like this, it was stunning:
npr.org/sections/money/2016/05/20/478883658/episode-702-nigeria-you-win

>Let's just give a shit ton of money to a shit ton of small businesses that look like they have their shit together

>Holy fuck, it's wildly effective and employment increased dramatically at a cost of 5,000$ per job!

chrisblattman.com/2015/09/24/is-this-the-most-effective-development-program-in-history/
>Two other things occur to me:
[...]
>2. I should start responding to all the emails I get from Nigerians promising me $50,000 in cash.
Lel.

To stay on subject
>Looking just at the people who had no firm to begin with, 54% of the control group have a firm after three years, compared to 93% of those who got the grant
A 93% rate after three years does sound pretty good.

STOP GIVING THE ENEMY THE ANSWER

You have to compare that with the high failure rate of starting businesses I think.

>So how would you go about being charitable?
Sponsor a crusader army.

I suspect it's one of those things that only works in a specific place at a specific time for a very specific set of circumstances.

Which is a faggy way of saying "Im not sure this could be replicated again someplace"

The biggest issue in Africa, specifically (lol) developing Africa (west and east sub-Saharan) is that there are no loans for medium sized businesses. This means there are super wealthy folks that are coming in from outside and establishing business or super poor with very little idea of how to run a proper business getting micro-loans.

The vast majority of businesses are medium to small, and they simply do not exist in meaningful numbers which undercuts a massive amount of employment. Nigeria, You Win! We designed to provide cash to those medium sized businesses to open up for employment and it worked! It worked because a lot of those medium sized businesses already had expansive (not expensive) planning and networking already in place because they had been throttled into operating like an extremely small business.

I'm doubtful the results could be repeated again, but we will see!

I'd pay my workers more.
The better you work, the more you get.

Or I'd build a city on Mars

>k-12 boarding school scholarships for rustbelt / Appalachia kids

I've seen dozens and dozens of chimps fail out of college with full ride scholarships. free education means jack shit if you don't have a "it" factor

Give money to East Europe

I would find a white male 6'0-6'4 in height with iq of at least 140 and use him as a sperm donor, combine with high quality white egg donors, hire hundreds of gestational surrogates.

St jude childrens RESEARCH hospital gets millions in donations from plebs every year. Why?
their cancer department seems just like a small portion of what they use resources on.

This is a great starting point to reaching a conservative/libertarian utopia, although manipulating an entire community from behind the scenes like Soros while maintaining a clear conscience would be difficult to say the least imo.

>1. Form a committee that would be dedicated to broadly developing the ideology that would be attempted to be effected.

The only problem I can see with this is the current wave of liberalism throughout politics, to achieve an entirely conservative state would be impossible without indoctrinating the next generation of youth. e.g Marxist colleges in America

>2. Try to determine what practical policies should be enacted based on how important they are for your ultimate goal, how politically feasible they are, and whether they would help or hinder other policies from being implemented.

Pretty sound idea, no problems here.

>3. Try to get as much money from private donors to support this goal, possibly tweaking the ideology or policies on the basis to its reception by whales, (e.g., people like Soros if the ideology is leftist or like the Koch brothers if its right-wing).

Although this is pretty much the only way to acquire funds for the short term with a goal like this, it would give immense power to those people, such that they govern the state eventually and this is the opposite of what you want, you want the power to be concentrated internally.

>4. Do frequent focus group testings to determine not only what policies would be receptive by the public, but what would be the best way to sell these policies to the public.

Quite often the public has no idea what to want or expect from a government in terms of policy. Why not not skip this entirely and go full 1984 on their ass?

>although manipulating an entire community from behind the scenes like Soros while maintaining a clear conscience would be difficult to say the least imo.

I don't think so. It's what the Koch brothers are doing, only less naively, (as if libertarianism or supporting the Cato institute will ever accomplish anything).

I'll say this: if it's a burden on your conscience, make it open so you're less of a manipulator than someone who fights for public causes. If your're a cold motherfucker, do it completely in secret.

>The only problem I can see with this is the current wave of liberalism throughout politics, to achieve an entirely conservative state would be impossible without indoctrinating the next generation of youth. e.g Marxist colleges in America

The point of this just to develop some coherent ideology. Pro-life or pro-choice or neutral. Progressive taxes but less, flat tax, or trying to eliminate them altogether. These sort of issues.

>it would give immense power to those people
I doubt this, and even if it were true, the point it to reach out to people who would only benefit by this through changing society closer to their ideal, perhaps by lessening taxes and regulation. If you have to compromise and give these people power, so be it, but it's all to figure out what would be the best way to implement your ideology, which requires funding and lots of it.

>Quite often the public has no idea what to want or expect from a government in terms of policy.
The point of this is to know how to sell policies in democratic societies, (virtually all of them, or all that count), or even what policies could be enacted in the short-term, so they could either be voted upon or tolerated or supported when politicians enact them. It's not to figure out what the best policies are, which is already set by donors or those who set the direction of the group. People like Soros and Clinton literally want a borderless world without nation states, but they don't openly or frequently support that, (even though we got a email with an excerpt from a Clinton speech saying she wants that), knowing just about none of the "little people" actually want that.

pay for surgeries for kids who have cancer and shiet

actually pay taxes

not going to ask you to reveal your identity, but how did you become rich, op?

I would donate it to the Masonic retirement homes which end up providing for elderly white men, many of whom are veterans.

gay
also
>Australia
>History

Strangely enough, My Mother, A christian woman about as intelligent as a pile of bricks told me she had this idea.

How it went was, It was a charity organization that would operate in the poorest most overpopulated regions of India, Africa and anywhere else with vast starvation and overpopulation.

Men would be given a nice suit, A really nice set of clothes. In addition to this they also would receive some money. Not a lot to us, but an amount that could really set a person up over there if they spent it wisely.

The catch? They had to have a vasectomy done. So they'd have everything they'd need to go build a nice life for themselves or at the very least live well for a little while, but wouldn't go making any more little niglets. (She was a lot more politically correct as she explained this to me)

MFW hearing it.

sens.org/donate

Help end age-related disease.

90% of the developed world suffers and dies from age-related disease. Our best engineers, scientists, doctors, academics, leaders and entrepreneurs have to cut their careers short.

Age-related disease is also putting a massive burden on the heathcare system, and the middle class can barely afford to retire in any case.

Other interests include existential risk prevention - make AI safe again - intelligence.org/

I would settle down somewhere and open my own police station