I just watched this show and it was fantastic. I am Chinese so English is not my first language, forgive me...

I just watched this show and it was fantastic. I am Chinese so English is not my first language, forgive me. What books of Black Panther do you recommend? The reviews for Coates seem very divisive. What does Sup Forums think of him?

Also is it true America make some of population live in places like the Oakland? Killmonger had a justification for being mad.

Stay away from Hudlin. Everything else is at least OK from my understanding.

READ THE CHRISTOPHER PRIEST RUN

Do you people really eat dogs?

Blacks need to be coralled and constantly supervised lest they endanger humans.

I mean, we don't really make them live there. It's just how things turn out whenever blacks live anywhere.

this

fuck off pol

Christopher Priest’s run is what the movie took most inspiration from. It’s the best BP run so go with that.

Historically blacks in this country had little to no educational opportunities and upward economic mobility. It didn’t change until the 60s with the passage of the Civil Rights Act(and even then it took longer to be enforced). It’s changed now and the black middle class is growing but it takes generations to undo wide scale damage like that. We still have people(both black and white) and laws that try to fight against them so there’s that too.

It’s a supremely complicated situation with many different dimensions. Some like to boil it down to “they’re just stupid” and some like to say “we need to throw more money and programs at them” but it’s best to not listen to those people.

Oh look, a larper from Sup Forums.

muh Sup Forums

>current year
>heavily decompressed stories
>two of the principle characters are lesbians who deride T’Challa for supposedly mansplaining to them

Why do you think Sup Forums hates it?

T’Challa didn’t even have a dying aunt and Mephisto did it for free! The absolute mad devil!

>I just watched this show and it was fantastic

No you didn't

>I am Chinese

No you aren't

>Also is it true America make some of population live in places like the Oakland?

Oakland is a predominantly black neighborhood, can confirm. It isn't really that bad, but it's clear Killmonger is more mad about losing his father than actually living there.

>two of the principle characters are lesbians who deride T’Challa for supposedly mansplaining to them
Wait, huh? I must have totally missed this.

The Dora Milaje ladies are gay in the comics.

OP pay attention to this guy.

isnt the important one EXPLICITLY straight in this movie?

>The Dora Milaje ladies are gay in the comics.

Well, two of them are.

Although I feel it would be a little bit genius if all the DM traditionally were, like being a lesbian is a sign of the spirits you're meant to be a Dora Milaje. The marriage to the king is ceremonial only, and it offers them the opportunity to spend a lot of time with one another while keeping men off their back.

Anything but Hudlin.

>Alt Reality Killmonger runs a Boxing Gym and Corner Store.

>chinese
>access to Sup Forums

A likely story.

Doesn't China bans Sup Forums?

But I thought chinks didn't like niggers.

/thread

Read Christopher Priest's run. Touch absolutely nothing else.

>being this naive

Mephisto destroys Happiness. No matter whatever it is.

Kinda like Marvel itself.

VPN

Oakland used to be a thriving port city but over time crime kind of ruined it. It became a cheap place to live so it developed a large black population.

However these days as the tech industry continues to boom in the san francisco bay area, oakland is quickly becoming gentrified and folks are being forced to move to less expensive areas. A lot of Oakland is very nice now.

With that said I still wouldn't walk around East Oakland alone.

Is it true that the chinese government killed between 60 million and 100 million chinese people?

Just in case you are actually Chinese, black panther is a movie, not a show. A show is on television. Hope that helps.

Also why do your countrymen not like Star Wars?

>Also why do your countrymen not like Star Wars?
the original movies never came over there, so chinese folks don't have any nostalgia for it. it never became a shared cultural touchstone for them.

I'm surprised no one has pointed out the that Midnight Angels (probably my favorite superhero name of the past couple of years) come from a position of privilege in Wakandan society.