Flight IRON99 over Denver

Surprised no one is talking about this. Mysterious white airplane takes off near San Francisco, fucks off over the Pacific, heads to Denver. It circles over Denver for a while then heads toward Oklahoma. Didn't communicate with any towers, didn't refuel.

No further details, plenty of pics and video, STRATCOM, NORTHCOM, FAA don't know anything about it.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/mystery-flight-circles-over-denver-officials-have-few-answers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_Grumman_E-8_Joint_STARS
flightradar24.com/data/flights/iron99
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSA_Air
airt.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=cc0_wZat4nI&t
youtube.com/watch?v=yu7mNmqJJ10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_E-6_Mercury
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/mystery-flight-circles-over-denver-officials-have-few-answers

Go to bed.

You're fucking stupid.

It's Aqib Talib's pleasure plane.

She made us drinks, to drink
We drunk em, got drunk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_Grumman_E-8_Joint_STARS

Yeah that's a weird idea lol but it's nice out here and there are some things I can use for a good job or something I like to be sure that they can do that more and then they are not very nice and then I just want it back bump

Test flight for a brand new Trump Force 1?

Someone explain this shit to me like i'm 6

inb4 CIA renditions my ass

Fix your fucking scripts, TayTay.

Ahh, that makes sense. Was thinking it had the engine and contrails of a KC135 but wrong color. That also explains the lack of flight details.

go back to redddit fag

I'd take /k/ but that hurts. This is a serious question. It raised a lot of questions here in Denver.

/x/-tier shit no one will ever be able to explain

Not OP but that was my first thought when I read about this. So I checked there and all they can talk about is tulpas and skinwalkers. Truly a waste

>NORAD bafflef

Then why didnt they order a shoot down? None of this makes any sense.

ATCfag here.

Just so you know there are two forms of radio communication. Civilian flight operates on VHF (very high frequency, essentially 120 band and above, radio stations stop at 108), military flight operates on UHF (ultra high frequency, in the range of 500-600+).

There is absolutely no way that this plane departed from a class C/B airspace without clearance from a tower. Even if they intended to fly VFR (visual flight rules) it would be incredibly retarded that they never checked in with a TRACON.

because explained it with a single link. USAF is just being tightlipped about it.

Kinda sketch

Hy пpoлeтeли мы paзoк, чтo ты бecпoкoишьcя?

U didnt see nothing, go to bed

That's definitely half the weirdness. But Denver International is just bad news to begin with. If it was any other airport it wouldn't have gotten my interest

George.

That's why I posted it. The pattern looked kind of like a refueling pattern but no other birds in the air.

ATC fag here. Ask me anything.

Do you suck cocks?

There are 2 chairs, one with dicks, another with sharp pikes, where do you sit and where does your mother sit?

lold on that one

You are flying over sea of shit (inb4 That's Russia), where do you land?

I never have nor do I intend to

I'd opt to take the chair with spikes

Anywhere I can attain clearance, shouldn't be a problem since the international language of aviation is English and ICAO demands a pretty uniform dictionary of protocol

As the article suggests, the only entity the flight communicated with was the US Army. Denver International has no affiliation with military flights. Probably a test flight on a new bird before it gets its sleek black makeover. Practicing maneuverability, and Denver happened to be its midway point.

India

You've fallen into a pit, there are dick and pie, what would you eat and what would you put in your ass?

Fork in eye or buttsex one time?

I'd eat the dick since putting it in my ass doesn't make it go away, shoving pie in my ass doesn't sound too bad I guess

Buttsex once since I like to use my eyes

DIA has nothing to hide

NORAD is simply a gov't financed agency researching how to make weed more dank, nothing else.

Go to bed, Alex Jones.

>thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/mystery-flight-circles-over-denver-officials-have-few-answers

That's legit weird.

Prison, 2 prison bitches, one usually is being fucked before dinner, another - after. Who's in a worse position?

Cali practicing bomb runs for the upcoming civil war.

AAAAAND U OFFICIALY GAY

I assume the person getting fucked after dinner is probably better off since their partner is full from dinner. Who likes fucking on a full stomach? Seems like a pre-meal activity to me.

That's real fuckin neato

It wasn't love. It's wasn't love.
It was a perfect illusion.

flightradar24.com/data/flights/iron99

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSA_Air

airt.net/

tldr cia

it's flight testing on the aircraft that will be replacing air force one. it's a 747-800. it's still sporting the same paint job it left everett with

Sauze

the owner of the plane i fly is an engineer on the 747 line. we're based out of the field where these things are built

Remember that missile test over Los Angeles last year? What was the explanation for that, cause that shit shit was freaky.

(Watch from like 0:30 - 0:45sec)
youtube.com/watch?v=cc0_wZat4nI&t

youtube.com/watch?v=yu7mNmqJJ10

>Even if they intended to fly VFR

is it even possible to fly VFR at that altitude?

I thought those weren't going to be ready until 2024???

VFR ends at FL 180. So if they're flying above 18kft then no, VFR is not possible. However, it is still possible to take off with VFR and change to IFR in flight. But once you hit 18kft you must be VFR since that becomes controlled airspace.

they wont be ready for prime time for a while, but they shipped out in september

What kind of time-frame are we talking about? 1, 2... 4 years?

Center, Aspen 12 here, can you give us a ground speed check?

dunno. info like that isnt supplied to Boeing. Once they're delivered, the air force does the rest.
it left PAE as a stock 747-800 in passenger config, who knows what they'll put in it.

i'd imagine outfitting it isnt the hard part, it's waiting for the new tech to get tested and approved.

Trump Force One?

Looks like a 747 to me... I see 4 engines.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_Grumman_E-8_Joint_STARS
USAF using advanced ground reconnaissance and target tracking intelligence plane to track and follow the ground transportation of something high value that absolutely can't be lost or stolen.

probably was tracking the transport of a nuclear warhead or similar object of great importance

Thanks. I have no idea how long it would take to outfit one. It's hardened, fitted with all sort of countermeasures etc.

The 747-8 is badass.

I thought AF1 has to act like a civilian craft until the president or an official is onboard and therefore communicate with civilian towers.

have there been previous threads about this?

interested in seeing

That has 4 engines too, but the pic looks a widebody to me. Hmm.

the only reason for flying around that long in circles would be to participate in some sort of test or mission, and given the type of aircraft it seems logical it was tracking something down below

I'd assume it'd have a military call-sign while it was undergoing retrofit/testing etc.

We're thinking this might be one of the 2 new replacement 747-8s replacing the current Bush/Obama 747s.

Or testing...

What does the pic look like to you? Are you seeing a 747 or no?

they're pretty sweet. with 3.5 decks it has just as much usable floor space as an A380, but with better efficiency.

unfortunately the program hasnt done well, the final passenger config (ordered to date) is sitting on the field right now

>unfortunately the program hasnt done well

That sucks, I assumed it was doing well. I assume airlines are going for the smaller 777, 787 etc.?

I thought it'd match or even outsell the A380.

Bringing Assange in?

could be testing, but why would they fly to another state to test?

Boeing is done with it according to the user above... not sure where it would be outfited by the Air Force. I know Colorado has a heave Air Force presence.

microscopic Tetrabutylammonium perchlorate particles are sprayed by all commercial aircraft for population mind control by CIA. These particles affect the action potential of neurons in our nervous system that can be remotely triggered by the government which allows them to take control of any individual for a period of time where the said inidividual will not remember anything.

what did he mean by this?

It look's like it's spraying some kind of chemical agent, perhaps some form of nanomachines?

OPSEC initiated.

Lads,

What color is the fern?

bump

It's spreading various chemicals used to make people sick, and kill bees, but most importantly it's releasing lyme disease used by the "Agenda" to effectively control humanity with a super disease.

Cheers.

"Resume own navigation"

Does it mean heading + altitude restrictions cancelled, or just heading restriction cancelled?

Kek

Turbofan radius in the OP image makes me think it might be an E-6 instead (E6 has CFM56 high-bypass engines instead of E-8's JT8D low-bypass engines)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_E-6_Mercury

But difficult to tell

how do we even know about it if it is radio silent?

It's just the CIA interrogating people and their friends