Call me a major slowpoke, but can a Frenchman please explain the Nice attack to me? I was just reading up on it...

Call me a major slowpoke, but can a Frenchman please explain the Nice attack to me? I was just reading up on it, and the actual background behind how the guy was able to pull it off is very frightening.

>Roads closed off due to Bastille Day celebrations
>Security everywhere
>Jihadist parks his massive truck on one of the closed streets
>Police question the jihadist
>Jihadist says he's delivering ice cream
>The police let him wait there for 9 hours with an empty truck before he started driving
Nine hours. They let him sit there nine hours without checking his truck. But why? He had brown skin? They didn't want to get in trouble with some shifty kike lawyer? Couldn't they at least have searched his truck? I mean, it's not like France was still in a STATE OF EMERGENCY or anything. Was there even any outrage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSuKZc65Nz4
youtube.com/watch?v=wi2OJuGt6kc
youtube.com/watch?v=BMRFuAefJXg
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/530189/black-smoke-Eiffel-Tower-Nice-terror-attack-France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack
rt.com/news/351541-nice-attack-ice-cream/
fdesouche.com/669621-bataclan-les-terroristes-ont-torture-les-victimes-blessees-en-ouvrant-leurs-estomacs-avec-des-couteaux
m.youtube.com/watch?v=I1cPvIb0saM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump.

judging by the video i saw of it, a lot of those people died because they were walking around in a daze and not thinking in terms of survival

>hurr durr truck sound behind me approaching fast
>lazily glance back
>i'm sure it will move out of the way
*plow*

also, it seems like he avoided running down elderly couples.

>No blood stains or anything on the truck even though supposedly tens of people getting bulldozed

explain

Yeah, it is totally unreasonable not to look over your shoulder for traffic on a closed street, crowded with people.

Fuck of autist.

I've never really looked into the attack but being able to run over and kill 86 and injure like 400 people just doesn't seem like it should be possible for a lot of different reasons.

careful goy

tread lightly

Look they just didn't fucking expect a truck to plow through everyone on one of the most celebrated holidays of the world ok?

I keep seeing this but what do people think happened then? The people getting hit were holograms? Judging by there is a video of it so you can't just say it didn't happen at all. There's also video of the people dead on the ground.

Humans are mosquitos

that's a nice truck

The blood stains would be on the tires and down low.

Neo here would see through the layers of reality and do a flip over the truck

I never heard about this somehow, anyway I just looked it up. He killed 86 people and injured 434? That's fucking insane.

I was on Sup Forums on the day of the event, anyone else remember someone starting to post real time pic of the Eiffel tower like something was about to happen.
Also there where a bunch of guns and shit in the back of a truck that they later claimed where just toys.

bummmop

>can a Frenchman please explain the Nice attack to me?
yes:
>ISLAM

youtube.com/watch?v=zSuKZc65Nz4

youtube.com/watch?v=wi2OJuGt6kc

youtube.com/watch?v=BMRFuAefJXg

>The people getting hit were holograms?

Obviously I wasn't being serious with that but I still don't know what people are trying to get at when they say the truck doesn't have any blood on it. There's plenty of evidence that people were actually hit and ran over by the truck. It is weird that there doesn't seem to be any blood on the truck but it's not an impossible situation even if it is unlikely.

ho ok ;) Just watch the video

No, no, it doesn't work like that. You see, he was making a joke - it's what's called "sarcasm".

If somebody says something sarcastic, you can't them come along and say "ha ha ha! The thing you just said was really stupid! You must be stupid!" That just means you're an autist who doesn't get jokes.

Come on, this is pretty basic stuff. How do you even function in normal conversations if you're this much of a twat?

Dude, he is French, doesn`t it explain everything?

I didn't think it was a nice attack.

Not about the ramming truck, but here is a story about another truck at Eiffel tower on the day.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/530189/black-smoke-Eiffel-Tower-Nice-terror-attack-France

possible cover-up of a failed terror event.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is more to the story we dont know. Remember, they withheld the fact that the Batacla attackets tortured their hostages before they died.
>Removed eyes
>entestine
>sexual assault with knives
Gotta make sure the brown people dont look too bad though

Life isn't a video game

>Low velocity impacts
>Slow internal bleeding from being crushed
>90% of pictures of truck taken the day after anyways

I have yet to see a single close up of the tires immediately after, but even then people aren't water balloons.

If you look at pictures with bodies you can clearly see blood leaking from under the blankets.

>Sandnigger mad hé has a shit life
>Suddenly remembers Allah Akbar
>Finds an easy way to kill max number of people

And that's that

sorry old chap, but you spelt "plough" as "plow". It meant your message seemed somehow trivial

so many countries are full of you fucking ragheads that we get shit threads like this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack

no mention of the events in OP

rt.com/news/351541-nice-attack-ice-cream/

It was pathetic and a major fuck up. Surveillance footage of the truck long before the attack, national state of emergency, controlled by the police and moved along it's clear.
I still see the news footage of the truck accelerating toward the crowd with two cops running after it. Impotent. TWO FUCKING COPS.
The president made an announcement after the bataclan or charlie hebdo I don't remember, he said in front of the nation "we are at war" and still everyone thinks everything is fine, that war will never come.

Nice is a hub for French Jews in the south east, they have tremendous influence in the area and this attack is impossible without an inside connection to French government (or at least with Nice's municipality)
The security protocol is normally 100% "Truck proof", no trucks should have been there on a 14 of July... especially during a fucking state of emergency!

It's 9/11 allover again: the zionist lead is hard to unsee if your eyes are wide open

>Charlie Hebdo: held by kikes since the 80's
>Hyper Casher: obviously owned by jews but sold the day before the attacks
>Bataclan: owned by a kike who sold it less than a month before the attacks

Seriously I'm actually concerned about the average French jewish citizen at this point: their elites are so vicious if we discover any hard proof about the zionist connection to these attacks they'll get slaughtered

The guy was a bisexual gigolo and a steroids user known as a macho (lol) who smoked pot and drinked alcohol

He was haram as fuck and was one way or another manipulated to do that shit, probably for money (he transfered shitload of money to his family before he did it).

Also check out his 70+yo kike lover, nothing suspicious with that at all

One of my private tutors daughters was in this attack 100% serious. I found the article online and her face is pretty scathed. I was doing a lesson the other day. I kinda wanna ask the tutor if she supports Pauline Hanson now

>ISIS are devout good muslims

fuck off you Indonesian donkey fucker

I've heard about this, anyone know more on this/stories?

Without reading I'm sure it also didn't mention how they forced the local PD to remove all camera footage as quickly as possible and the documentary showing how they lied about the timeline

Why are the establishment so shocked there is a nationalist uprising when they refuse to even acknowledge there is a problem?

I never claimed that but seriously the guy from the Nice attacks was far from living the ISIS lifestyle, in fact he was pretty much living the infidel life

That's suspicious as fuck but I guess you Swiss faggots love kike money too much too see the truth

>most achmeds don't try and be macho
Kek

why on earth there wasnt riots in the streets after this ill never understand.

by comparison some lebs bashed some life guards and we had a race riot down here (cronulla riots)

most achmeds don't suck old men cocks thb senpai

Keep shilling, people will surely never see the kike connection

fdesouche.com/669621-bataclan-les-terroristes-ont-torture-les-victimes-blessees-en-ouvrant-leurs-estomacs-avec-des-couteaux

Impressive how this Dutch Ahmed can shitpost and shlong senior citizen's cocks at the same time!

The power of the digits compelled me.

Check'em infidel ^^^^^

>They claimed that some had been castrated with their genitals put in their mouths and that women were stabbed in the genitals.

"No decent jihadist would do this! It must be a Jewish conspiracy. Reeeeee"

>trying this hard

Also I never said these arabs weren't violent sub-human pieces of shit
But the people pushing them sure aren't goys

I'm salty that you attacked that user after he was doing all the fucking work you fucking frog, reading comprehension before you attack people with garrison.
I don't know why you bother to explain yourself anymore, after awhile I just started letting people be stupid

People's bodies don't explode like blood balloons when they're hit at a relatively low speed. /x/-tier autists can't comprehend this

is it true that nice is dirty

like actually dirty

South-Eastern France is dirty.

>I live in South-Western France.

Noah Webster says fuck you.

This

how do you even misunderstand something so hard

My friend owns a medium sized logistics firm with a few lorries that go on the continent.

He was telling me how they may have chosen the chilled lorry on purpose since French law doesn't allow lorries to be driving on Bastille day; however, they may have let a chilled lorry off due to a potential sensitive cargo perishing.

I just thought it weird how Jihadists would know about a seemingly obscure law surrounding freight and that the police would not bother them with their chosen vehicle.

I'd rather see the muslim ones getting slaughtered. After all, they've been doing shit here since ten years or so. Maybe more. I'm surprised nobody moves still.

Go ask /n/ to explain it to you. The damage from the truck is primarily from running over things. The sides of the truck are a couple of feet off the ground.

Notice that the people lying there didn't have like blood shooting up?

A person hitting the side of the truck wouldn't leave blood on the side.

More like
>degenerate sandnigger that has been riding the cock carroussel for years suddenly remember according to his religion (and common decency) degenerates such as himself are supposed to end up in hell.
>freak out
>Freak out even more
>lurks online
>find a muslim sect that offers you a quick way of redeeming yourself and getting to paradize before everyone.
>It consists in killing the maximum of people before committing suicide. they called it djihad.
>a normal human being with a minimum of moral values would never buy that shit
>however sand nigger has been brainwashed for years to believe the Coran is always true
>there is actual texts in ti calling for killing all those people.
>sand nigger was not a normie but an evil degenerate to begin with and he discovered his religion condone his degeneracy and psychopathic tendencies.
>go full snackbar

>They claimed

The term which takes a thing from reality and turns it into Shoah fiction.

>P-please, don't let the muslims be bad! :'(

Anyone's who's worked a retail warehouse job would know that or assume the chance at least.

>>Hyper Casher: obviously owned by jews but sold the day before the attacks

Didn't even knew that and it's true, I found some article confirming it.
Goddam kike. Truth be told they sold to an arab who seems to be married to a jew.

gotta feel sorry for the french, heartbreaking to see that small kid on the floor next to her doll.

Ah yes I forgot the Jihadists worked in retail in their spare time.

If I wanted to converse with a 3rd world hairy monkey man, I'd call up Microsoft tech support.

This is how we treat you subhuman queers in Aus: m.youtube.com/watch?v=I1cPvIb0saM

reminder that the official bodycount was likely much higher, same for bataclan and the others

reminder that french gvmt can tell the media what to print and what not to print, they told them to stop counting

gvmt also told people not to share videos, there is surprising little of those

cuck gvmt deserves all it gets

The thing about low tech, no planning attacks like this and the Bataclan is that they can't be stopped effectively. The era of spectacular attacks like 9/11 is over. This is the face of terrorism now. This is the new normal.

The fear we in the third world face everytime we leave home? Welcome to it. Police can't do shit about this, and the more you escalate nationalism and xenophobia in order to try and stop it, the easier it's going to be for ISIS to recruit people to their cause. It's a symbiotic relationship.

Get used to it. This is the new normal.

you just need one of them to have worked as such in the past, then he passes on the info and the network exploits it

>Implying I care about what a redneck thinks of me

You won't believe me lads but I was literally in Nice for the lorry attacks. Only just got home tonight because I was there on holiday. I was pretty deep into the crowd and we didn't know what was going on. Looking back you could see and hear people yelling and pushing forward then suddenly people were running. I started running just because I heard the screams, I didn't even know the lorry was coming at first. We were just running down the road but pretty soon you could actually hear the lorry, like you could hear the engine and then the thumps as it made contact. By this point it was loud as fuck and I was running as fast as I could but some fat fuck in front of me decked it and I went down with her. On the tarmac I turned over and I could see the lorry coming towards me and the police were already firing shots by this point into the cab but it was still moving forward. I genuinely thought I was going to die then and there and I just closed my eyes. The lorry was still going under inertia and it rolled right up to me. As the 20 tonnes of steel and glass bore down upon me I could feel the heat of the rubber tires between my legs as they rolled agonizingly over both of my soft bollocks; popping them like boiled eggs.

So it's dirty everywhere. Thanks for letting us know yussuf

Holy shit, why haven't we heard more about this?
What happens when Alex Jones becomes an establishment kingpin..

here is the "finn" that always posts negative things about western civilization and rationalize muslim behaviour. every. fucking. time.

>about to get run over by a truck
>give up and shut your eyes
>don't even try to move away
kill yourself, achmed, you should have been run over like the rest of the poor sods

>As the 20 tonnes of steel and glass bore down upon me I could feel the heat of the rubber tires between my legs as they rolled agonizingly over both of my soft bollocks; popping them like boiled eggs.

It's okay, turkbro

>Police can't do anything about it.

Yes they can, i mean maybe not the police but the military sure can, but the governments are cucked and they bankroll the people who commit these acts.

here is my (rec at the time) video cut into two part webms. clearly showing the damage after the truck went through the crowd (i would upload one whole video but limit is 90 seconds

pt 2

>redneck

Is that what you call people that live in countries that don't smell like literal shit?

You can't stop a lunatic from renting a truck and running over a crowd. The military can't be everywhere. And the more you create a fascist state to limit the freedom of movement the easier it's going to be for ISIS to recruit them. There is no way out but you're welcome to try.

>Freedom of movement

*Freedom of muslims

No, only cunts that act like they're entitled to criticize anything that is out of their sphere.

I actually like Australia, the only thing that stops me from going there in vacation is the fact that all of your faun and flora will want to murder me.

IT HAS BEEN 16 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS SINCE THE LAST ISLAMIC TERRORIST MURDER IN EUROPE, NORTH AMERICA OR AUSTRALIA.

Nice LARP