Smoking

Smoking is still the most red pilled habit. The blue pilled media and liberal cucks have been trying to push an anti-smoking propaganda for decades which is being swallowed by Australian government and some other eurocuck states.

There's literally nothing wrong with smoking (as long as you're not a chainsmoking degenerate who does 1 pack a day).

What does Sup Forums smoke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oc1TBBp4dC8
youtube.com/watch?v=M3YBgHIfnnU&list=PLMs_JcuNozJa7tg80N_kITisZjHHeE3uo&index=46
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"the most red-pilled habit"

Please explain how inhaling thousands of toxins into your lungs is a "the most red-pilled habit"

I vape xD

Smoking is for fags and retards. You must be terminally retarded to pay out the ass to negatively affect your own health. And smokers litter like mad, fuck them.
>that picture
Kill uourself, you huemonkey piece of shit.

Just like smoking marijuana is the most redpilled drug you can take, there isn't a reason it just is

weed is degenerate though

faros nonfilters

triggering nu-males and tumblretes by smoking in front of them is always amusing. other than that its comfy

Wouldn't the most red-pilled habit be something like weight-lifting or jogging?

You should amend this thread to be most red-pilled BAD habits.

wew fucking lad
you retards just declare whatever emotionally satisfying thing as the red pill dont you
this place is infested with fucking pretentious mongoloids

>HURR DURR DUHDJINNERIT
That's really funny coming from a disgusting addict.
>breathing smoke is comfy
No, it isn't you dumb spic. It's the opposite.
>I like damaging my body because it upsets people who aren't stupid enough to do it
You sure are some kind of retarded.

He's a troll. Ignore him.

Your girl is blue-pilled as fuck. Get on my level.

Someone post the picture of the Marlboro cigarette upside down

no benefit, stay cucked

>No, it isn't you dumb spic. It's the opposite.

you cant have a say in the matter if you've never done it

>leading a life so joyless that you not only deprive yourself of things that feel good if they are bad for you, but you are angry that others dont do the same

you remind me of those militant vegans tumblrinas

Camel filters smoke about 4 a day while at work vape at home but don't take that shit in public

It would be meditation. The unending journey towards many truths

Lung cancer and the surgeon general are spooks

But weed IS degenerate. Notice how it's so prevalent in the rap culture? Drugs of any sort that alters the mind proves that you're weak and cannot exist in the real world without altering your state of conscience.

>But hurr durr wot about alcohol?!

It's a celebratory drink that has been around since the time of man. Using it to escape reality like drugs is equally as degenerate.

The most red-pilled thing you can do is work out, eat meat and grab women by the pussy. No need to give Jew's your hard earned cash to kill yourself slowly.

Don't mind the leftist cuck, my non-white friend. They'll never understand for they are too scared by their own ghost stories.

Port Royal.

I dip.

>not dedicating yourself to meditation

>not delivering waves of redpilling for the benefit of man other than oneself

Quit smoking for three years after smoking Camels for a long time. Have been smoking again recently and will quit again.

Smoked fancy stuff from a cob pipe for several months, but have been smoking American Spirit Organic recently and really like them, but like all AS they are rolled too fucking tight.

Gave the brown pack filterless ones a shot today and don't care for them very much. Will go back to the organics for a couple packs before stopping again.

>you need to have intentionally breathed smoke to know it feels like shit
Fuck off.
>deprive yourself of things that feel good
Breathing smoke does not feel good.
>hurr durr if you're not a dumb addict like me then you're a leftist

Looks like I've triggered the redditor.

It makes your breath smell like shit
makes your clothes smell like shit
Makes your house smell like a traphouse
tastes disgusting making out with a smoker

Its the surest sign of trash, thanks for smoking so I know.

at this point you are either baiting or underage. either way fuck off

I smoke 5 or 6 of these a day. It is reasonably homosexual to not smoke, like having allergies or not liking the taste of water or whatever other faggot things. I say grow up, stop being a bitch, and start smoking.

>mouth fedora
m'lady

>what are mints and brushing your teeth

>you can hold the cigarette so the smoke doesn't cling to your clothes

>smoke outside

>don't hook up with smokers if it bothers you, doubt you would turn down pussy bc she's taste like cigarettes though

>causes paranoia
>delusional thoughts
>leads to psychosis
>traps users in sexual obsessions
>blunts higher cognitive clear thinking
>erodes the personality
>melts ambition

yeah, so redpilled...

the only reason the government has allowed it to become more mainstream is they have conclusive evidence that it turns regular users into retards, submissive, susceptible derps who are easier to control

No, it's gay to smoke. Stop being a fag, faggot.

> trying to link smoking to politics
> shitposting 101

>But hurr durr wot about alcohol?!
>It's a celebratory drink that has been around since the time of man.
you=cuck

Smoking is population control through lung cancer (death), and weakening the people (Cardiovascular issues, blood flow issues, clearly a smoker is a weaker person in a fight).

Learn to roll your own instead. Much cheaper

Camel Silver

>>what are mints and brushing your teeth
>>you can hold the cigarette so the smoke doesn't cling to your clothes
Do you think that helps? It doesn't, at all.
>smoke outside
So you can litter everywhere and make the place look like the trash that you are.

Who /luckystrikemasterrace/ here?
We won 2 world wars smoking these, back when when men were MEN.
Look, they even keep you from being a fat fuck!
Nothing like a lucky after pumping weights.
Numales need not apply.

Smoking calms my nerves, clears up my overthinking. Helps me get into a meditative trance

Another moronic user from a 3rd world country. Smoking is the most degenerate thing you can do. Keep paying for a poison. Its like suicide, but slow, painful and you pay extreme amounts of money for it. Keep funding the jews you brown fuck.

the paranoia and psychosis is bs

your mind needs to be already in the shitter for that to happen. if you suffer anxiety AND willing smoke past what you can handle, its on you

>sexual obsessions

unless you are projecting your own sui generis experiences, this is made up

>clear thinking

like any other drug. do a lot of it and you turn into a retard

>erodes personality

ditto

>melts ambition

ditto

thinking weed is bad because you have zero self control only means ANYTHING will be bad for you, because you have no grip on yourself

>cigs redpilled
>weed degenerate

Lmao what a cuck

Good taste, America

You know there's a such thing as public ashtrays right?

Smoking was a tool used in the olds to purposefully diminish life expectancy so population would globally remain artificially younger

why pump weights then pump poison?

imbecile

might as well take mercury laden "immortality" pills\tinctures

youtu.be/oc1TBBp4dC8

degenerate yes

most degenerate?

lol hardly

Oh, yeah, that's why there isn't cigarette butts fucking everywhere.

>traps users in sexual obsessions

What if I get high with my wife and we have sex and I develop an obsession with consensual sex in the missionary position?

There are public trash cans but there's still trash everywhere. It's not a smoker problem.

>stop doing what i don't like
Fuck off, commie.

I smoke Belmonts. I like to have only one a day after work before the long commute home.

Noice huebro

Are you a paid tobacco shill?

Nobody past the age of 18 starts smoking. It's a waste of money, huge inconvenience, disgusting, and a terribly unhealthy activity. Only moronic teenagers get hooked on smoking and then spend the rest of their life "quitting".

Fuck off.

For the sole purpose of reproduction?

fucking disgusting

smokers play life with handicap.
2cool5u

>believing jew propaganda
I started at 19 when they started letting me in bars and I discovered what a perfect pairing booze and cigarettes are.

Look, I know you're 19. You think it's cool now because it hasn't negatively impacted your health yet and your friends are doing it too. But believe me, there is nothing more degenerate than being controlled by a substance.
>Hurr I only smoke 5 cigs a day
That's what they all say before they end up puffing away like chimneys.
My mom was a nurse in some nigger town where everyone trades ebt for Newports. The people who have been smoking for decades wanted nothing else but the sweet release of death.
If you're trying to die don't be a faggot and give shekkels to RJ Jewnolds and Philip Kikemis. Just off yourself.

You are an exceptionally dim witted 19 year old.

Hold up. Not wanting to get cucked by cigarettes in terms of health and money is blue pill now?

Nice le trole

Former smoker here

>what are mints and brushing your teeth
Ineffective.

>you can hold the cigarette so the smoke doesn't cling to your clothes
hahahahahahahahaha

>smoke outside
Once you step inside, you'll bring the smell with you. It also sticks to your clothes, so unless you live in warm country where you can also afford to install washing machine and a shower outside, then run inside nude, your place will smell like devil's horns no matter what you do.

>don't hook up with smokers if it bothers you, doubt you would turn down pussy bc she's taste like cigarettes though
As a former smoker bitch smoking doesn't bother me, but I'm sure there are plenty of people that don't like the smell. In general I agree with you on this.

Phillip Morris i thought i told yo to stop advertising your cancersticks here. If i smoke anything, it'll be anti-carcinogenic cannabinoids, TYVM

>and I discovered what a perfect pairing booze and cigarettes are.
But if you're only 19 how do you buy booze?

Jews control the tobacco industry, they also control the health care industry. Smoking cigarettes causes lung cancer.

Coincidence?

I'll take quality smokes over some overpriced gluten-free kale smoothie frappacino.

At least we aren't kurds

Marijuana is the greatest weight loss drug. If you get good dank and smoke a lot, it toxifies your fat cells (where its stored) and stops the production of appetite producing chemicals in your brain. So when you stop you aren't hungry at all and your body is in full detox mode of your fat cells (PURGE). The only people who gain weight smoking weed are scrubs smoking swag or those who just do it "socially".

Red-pilled. Great way to cut to get fit.

Camels. 5 cigs a day on average.

Smoking is the proof that natural selection exists.

Not true. Smoked for twenty years, it definitely takes it tole.

>If you get good dank and smoke a lot, it toxifies your fat cells (where its stored) and stops the production of appetite producing chemicals in your brain. So when you stop you aren't hungry at all and your body is in full detox mode of your fat cells (PURGE)

have a source for that?

it sounds great but i seriously doubt it

I think at this point I can legitimately hypothesize that the left is merely a universal physical force with the need to suck.

The tobacco industry was actually the white man's.
Have'nt you realized that as smoking rates have gone down, men have become more docile and effeminate over the years?
Coincidence??

I don't get this meme, tobacco smells nice

Your smoke breaks ruin productivity. Your stench distracts the workers. Your health problems cost taxpayers billions.

Old people cost taxpayers billions in health bills, smokers die early and pull more than their weight with artificially high taxes on cigarettes.

It smells like burning. If you're a smoker and have a pet and smoke inside you should violently destroy yourself.

No, it doesn't. Maybe you can't tell because you're sense of smell is severely impaired but it smells like shit.

Sounds like you need something to suck on.

The Bro Science University of Neverneverland

I don't even smoke, I think tobacco has a nice earthly flavour, I like the smell of burning tobacco, then again I enjoy smell of cooking meat and burning wood as well.

It's expensive and ruins your lungs, how can you defend white civilization if you're poor and unfit?

Most red pilled habit is impregnating numale wives.

>Willingly introducing thousands of toxins into your body
>"Red-pilled"
Enjoy your sterility and mutated cells.

The smell of cigars is all right, certain pipe tobacco and sesha can all smell good. But cigarettes smell like shit.

smoking is disgusting if done on a regular basis.

>Cancer
>redpilled
Wut?

Shisha is flavoured, it smells like water vapour and whatever flavour it has, like fruit tea really. I like it but it's more in incense territory than burning leaf one.

I like the smell of cigarettes, I think the soft earthly smell it leaves on clothes is pleasant but as I said I like the smell of burning wood as well. It might be unusual.

Amphetamines are better for killing appetite, they inhibit your desire to eat.

smoking is for fucking idiots
stop that shit
it's disgusting
it was cool 60 years ago, are you 80 years old?

>triggering nu-males and tumblretes

What? They are the ones that smoke because they are weak minded. Triggering them? They'll probably bum half the pack off you.

I was a smoker for 7 years.

Cigarettes really are shit for your health and are what make you feel like shit every day. If you aren't willing to admit that, well, I guess it's your own problem.

>needing downers
Smoking is fucking retarded. Expensive, unhealthy, barely gets you high.

I'll stick with coffee.

youtube.com/watch?v=M3YBgHIfnnU&list=PLMs_JcuNozJa7tg80N_kITisZjHHeE3uo&index=46

I'd smoke opium if I could