My wife's killer

Have we reached peak leftist lunacy yet?

nytimes.com/2016/10/24/opinion/my-wifes-killer-was-not-an-illegal-immigrant.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2015-07-29-amy-biehl-and-her-killers-gift-to-south-africa-the-enduring-power-of-restorative-justice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Truly the West is doomed.

>an illegal immigrant killed my wife, yet he is not her murderer

Any man that doesn't protect his family, or failing that seek more blood than he lost in vengeance is no man at all.

Is that satire? Please tell me it's satire.

>2016
>Getting married

Regardless,
>Man kills your wife
>Don't try to kill man to avenge wife

I feel sad, Sup Forums, I feel sad. Someone hold me.

Apparently being a good tolerant progressive is literally more important to him than his own family.

Never talk to me or my wife's undocumented killer again

Reminds me of this
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl

She was an American SJW who was brutally and senselessly killed by black criminals shouting anti-white slogans. The parents practically fell over themselves to forgive the murderers in service of the idea of 'restorative justice'
>dailymaverick.co.za/article/2015-07-29-amy-biehl-and-her-killers-gift-to-south-africa-the-enduring-power-of-restorative-justice/

It really is cult-like behaviour. A member of your family is killed and you stick to your 'principles' of social justice and find ways of twisting reality. To see non-whites as innocent child-like beings whose bad actions are only a response to white 'sins' is ugly dehumanising racism. It strips people of their individual responsibility.

These people would rather 'correct the record' than place blame where it lay.

This is actually a really disturbing read.

Bruh Gen Z is gonna be great. Trust me, trump is getting a second term.

He either hate his wife or that story is false.

Gen Z are being raised by YouTube celebrities and Marxist female teachers. They're not going to be our saviors.

The more i think about the trump protests, celebrities, and the media being hypocrites... the more it solidifies my decision to vote trump. We can finnaly resume relations with our russian friends again.

Wasn't there that German or Swedish guy who worked with rapefugees, got raped by one, but didn't want to press charges because he didn't want it to reflect badly on them?

dude they're growing up on all these SJW liberal crying videos.... like u need to get informed u stupid faggot

He probably picked up the spic, at home depot, to kill his wife.

Kartofflel

People like this need to be put out of their misery, their loss has clearly driven them mad.

Also i think you would have to be stupid not to say racism is on the rise in america.

top kek

Doomed to die out. Its a pity the killer didnt kill him too.

>She was not murdered by an illegal immigrant
>depraved killers who simply happened to be an undocumented immigrant
Jesus christ.
This poor illegal immigrant killed the wrong person

That's a smug Malcolm, mind if I save it?

Saw that coming a mile away but I still laughed

why does everybody think america owes the world any favors?

nobody is pressuring china, a superpower in their own right, to do any of the shit they pressure america to do

This is proof that being a cuck is not some spell that a particular woman can cast over a man. This guy is cucked forever. I don't know if he was born a cuck, but he will certainly die a cuck.