/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Enitaplap Veehs Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E12/13: "Wolves and a Door/A World Between Worlds" (Mon 26)
Darth Vader #12: The Rule of Five (Wed 28)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Wolves and a Door & A World Between Worlds
youtube.com/watch?v=_XGJd_g1zDA

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheApexFan/status/968701427454435328
archive.is/TEHAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>*record scratch* yep, that's me

Star Wars is ruined forever. I say this as a true fan.

>best girl

>Ventress is still dead
>Ahsoka gets to live

former Trump supporter here, nuclear codes, etc

Ventress is strictly second-rate, you should be focusing your ire on the assassination of husbandos instead.

Not gonna lie, former Disneywars fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching Disneywars crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this series get the Vong codes.

Is Kreia x Dooku good OTP ?

The Force knew Luke would die before fully training Rey, so it left itself an alternative...

Link the previous thread you fucking loser

>*enters the world between worlds*
>*HYPER SENETICAL SCREECHING INTENSIFIES*
>*travels back in time*
>*erases Luke/Han/Leia/Lando/C-3PO/R2/Anakin/Obi-Wan/Padme/Master Windu/Master Yoda/Qui-Gon/Bibble/Snoke/Ashoka/Rex/Every Clone Who Ever Lived/Maul/Ezra/Kanan/Sabine/Hera/Zeb/Chopper/Jyn/Galen/Cassian/K2/Baze/Chirrut/Bohdi/Krennic/Darth Plageuis/Mr. Palpatine/Mrs. Palpatine/All the Sheevpeevers from history*
>"Heh, nuthin personal Master Jedi."

we never link previous threads loser

Dooku's one true love is Jocasta Nu

>the Vong codes
heh

Shills in the months before TLJ
>damn finally we're going to know about Snoke!! Maybe we'll see him fight Rey or something, feel the HYPE YO!

Shills doing damage control after TLJ S U B V E R T E D Disney's financial expectations
>w-who gives a fuck the emperor wasn't explained back when that character didn't need explanation, m-maybe Snoke is like that too!

Lots of quotes in today's episode.

>Yoda: Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
>Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealously. The shadow of greed, that is... Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.
>Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.
>Anakin Skywalker: You never would have made it as Obi-Wan's Padawan, but you might make it as mine.
>Obi-Wan Kenobi: What is this place?
>Qui-Gon Jinn: A conduit through which the entire Force of the universe flows.
>Obi-Wan Kenobi: The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.
>What you need, you already have. Unfortunately, you seem to be letting it all go.
>Kanan Jarrus: I won't let him lose his way, not like I did.
>Ahsoka Tano: Just when you think you understand the Force, you find out how little you actually know.
>Jyn Erso: You give way to an enemy this evil with this much power, and you condemn the galaxy to an eternity of submission. The time to fight is now!
>Leia Organa: This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.
>Darth Vader: Obi-Wan once thought as you do. You don't know the power of the dark side.
>Poe Dameron: The Resistance will not be intimidated by you.
>Kylo Ren: Show me, Grandfather... And I will finish what you started.
>Maz Kanata: Dear child. I see your eyes. You already know the truth. Whomever you're waiting for on Jakku...they're never coming back... But...there's someone who still could... The belonging you seek is not behind you...it is ahead.
>Rey: We'll see each other again. I believe that.

Lots of quotes here. But did you notice? None from Luke. You have Anakin, Rey, Leia, Kylo, but no Luke. Because the current owners of Star Wars hate Luke. They only see him as a tool for advancing other characters.

>Today's episode

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

How come fucking idiots didn't want a young clone Sheev to be the villian of the ST like Dark Empire. He is the main villian of the OT and PT and is intrinsically linked with the Skywalker family.

O-oh. I was just joking haha

TRAIN YOURSELF TO LET GO
TRAIN YOURSELF TO LET GO
TRAIN YOURSELF TO LET GO
TRAIN YOURSELF TO LET GO
TRAIN YOURSELF TO LET GO

Soyboys can't handle the Luke

Gotta be a fucking leaf.
Or already stale copy-pasta.

Copypasta

>It's a Sheev force gizzes into the primordial ooze of every single planet in the galaxy episode.

If people are getting this bent out of shape over time travel, imagine the insanity over clones

>top right Sheev looks like Phasma

What did it mean by this?

I'LL NEVER LET GO
I'LL BRING HIM BACK IF I HAVE TO GO TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH AND THE DEEPEST BOWELS OF HELL TO DO IT
LET NONE STAND IN MY WAY

WTF? Why did they leave Luke out?

Is Kanan a spic or an Arab?

He's a Jarrus

Give a guess

he's white yo

>tfw your post became pasta
Seriously though, fuck Lucasfilm, fuck the story group, fuck Kennedy.
>introduce time travel, use it to save your waifu, and then shelve it immediately
Fuck Filoni too. Star Wars is dead.

Spic, Ezra is the Arab.

Does she have any power over Lucasfilm?

did someone actually tweet this at pablo? ask him what's up with that
that'd be a fun story to hear

Quarter Puerto Rican

Does anyone have the Tarkin excerpt about Sheev wanting to rule over his own personal universe like a god?

I'm glad other people are coming to the realization that luke is worst boy

Freddie Prinze, Jr is 1/4 Puerto Rican.
Kanan/Caleb's ancestry is uncertain but he appears mostly Caucasian, but that covers a huge area of ethnicities and phenotypical expressions. Personally, I think he's a dago with that kinked nose and greasy hair - he has the general appearance of Dean Martin or Tony Bennett, but more conventionally handsome.

OH SHI
HYDAN CONFIRMED TO BE SNOKE
SNOKE CONFIRMED TO BE ABELOTH
ABELOTH CONFIRMED TO BE PLAGUEIS
PLAGUEIS CONFIRMED TO BE THE SON
THE SON CONFIRMED TO BE DJ
DJ CONFIRMED TO BE EZRA

5 DAYS 7 HOURS 2 MINUTES 10 SECONDS UNTIL EZRA DIIIIIES

Luke Skywalker and Han Solo are outdated, poisonous ideas. They're outdated, overly simplistic, more archtypes than true characters. We want to create REAL CHARACTERS and REAL STORIES that will say something to our audience, a new audience.
>creates MaRey Sue
>creates le quippy fly man, Poe Dameron

Also

It says something, alright. It says 'we can't write for shit'

>Ezra dies
>not Rebels dies
Why did you change it?

Dude, grow up. I'm not by any means a fan of ST, but Luke and Han story already finished and it's time for the new characters to have the limelight (even if they are badly written characters who arent worth attention to).

>creates black character for slapstick
>creates asian girl who is bad at driving

Why do you think he'll listen to you? Why do you constantly reply to bait every single time it's ever posted in this thread instead of reporting and ignoring it?

Not him, but you see the trailers posted last thread?

Henceforth, you shall be known as Darth _____

The Rebellion has a long life ahead of it; Ezra doesn't.

Nader

Barf

B-but why can't Ventress be part of that happy space family too?

Sheevuspeevus

>last scene of rebels
>ezra is brought before the emperor
>the two stare at each other
>credits roll
How do you react?

>constantly
This the first time I replied to him.

Beige

BANE?

Gaul

Hey everybody, Ahsoka's alive!

Helmet.

Darthius

There was no getting laid, but when he died, Kanan achieved total wolf consciousness.

So he's got that goin for him, which is nice.

Tenebrous, the Sith Bith

Ep IX's true enemy
Has yet
To reveal himself

But is she getting laid? This is important.

They shouldn't have had them in the film than if they were going to treat them the way they did. Who wanted to see Han and Leia split up because they failed to raise their kid? Who wanted to see Luke become a tired failure who needs the new younger hipper generation fix his mistakes? Who wanted Chewbacca to be reduced to a mere chauffeur for Rey? This shit is terrible for long term fans of the franchise.

I hereby christen this thread, "Time Travel Controversy!"

That's Justin Bolger's cubicle, who is a huge Imperial fan.

50 bucks says intoxicated user will say Filoni ruined Star Wars

50 more bucks says futanons are going to reply to this post

Didn't we get that last thread?

>n-no it's just a guy who's a big fan of the Empire!
>it has nothing to do with us wanting to shit all over Luke in favor of our own characters!
The damage control here is astounding

How long did it take you to think of that excuse?

Caddyshack poster went from delivering pleasant chuckles to fucking garbage quickly.

My little Ezra, my little Ezra, aaaaaaaaaa
My little Ezra!
I used to wonder what rebellion could be
My little Ezra!
Until you all shared its Force with me!
Big explosions
Tons of Imps
A flat Mando
Not killing Thrawn
Fighting Vader (It's an easy feat)
And Sheeving makes it all complete!
My little Ezra,
Don't you know Clone Wars was beeeeeeeeetter?

>They shouldn't have had them in the film than if they were going to treat them the way they did.
Disney didn't have enough faith in both what they bought and their story-telling skill to do a movie, let alone a trilogy, without counting on the draw of seeing Leia, Luke, and Han one more time.

twitter.com/TheApexFan/status/968701427454435328

How can rebcucks even compete?

Not intoxicated user but Filoni not only ruined his already pretty shit show but now by adding time travel to canon jeopardizing the ST specifically TLJ after Rian did so much work fixing the era. Furrloni just gave JJ the means of undoing every plot point created by Rian Johnson and I hate it.

NO IT'S CLEARLY A CONSPIRACY TO DESTROY MY CHILDHOOD HERO AND GAY CRUSH, I AM BEING PERSECUTED

N-NO THIS IS A SCIENCE FICTION FRANCHISE!
IT SAYS SO ON THE SHELF OF THE BOOKSTORE!
>Lucas said it was fantasy
LUCAS DIDN'T MEAN THAT HE REALLY MEANT THAT IT WAS SCIENCE FICTION, HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THAT'S WHAT HE WAS REALLY TRYING TO SAY

>last scene of rebels
>ventress turns out to be alive and reveals herself to ahsoka
>the two hug
>credits roll
How do you react?

YAMERO

>Bottom right
Trioculus?

You guys told me Disney had nothing to do with the creation of the ST. It was all KK and the LSG who are in charge of Star Wars canon.

archive.is/TEHAg
Why the fuck is this allowed?

STAR WARS IS JUST BLASTERS AND SMUGGLERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Disney owns Star Wars. They pay the bills; they'd claim the glory; they get the blame. KK and the LSG are just hired help.

Nah, that was some other nitwit who apparently had some psychic insight that GL read every EU book that came out.