>>98938268

If you restrict the immigration of non-white individuals into your country, they win.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bad_takes/status/799079032499343360
youtube.com/watch?v=Zux_aEWKMAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iCtiJOwzmN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing wrong about that

might make them muslims get kikes on another registry too all in "fairness"

REMOVE
E
M
O
V
E

Good.

I am literally shaking

>linking to the young t*rkroaches
OUT OUT OUT

Make that man our emperor now damn it.

And?

Then it's a win-win situation! Perfect!

Dude of the literal thousands of pictures of hitler salutes on the internet, you chose like the single one with him actually just pointing at something.

YOU HAD ONE JOB

The internment camps thing was a slip by someone doing an interview on Fox and it was in reply to a question about "How is Trump going to remove all the illegal immigrants from the country?" and the man said they might need to temporarily gather illegal immigrants into camps to send them back over the border. It wasn't even a suggestion by Trump, it was just something some random guy said on Fox.

And who knows where his tyranny will end? What's next? Instead of deporting all illegals he puts them in death camps as well? Why stop there? WHy not all latinos in death camps? Then blacks?

What does he want? An all white utopia?

if you don't kill yourself, they win.

le slippery slope
what are they gonna do next, legalize pedophile marriage?

>lefties want gun owners on a registry
>complain when the same is proposed for mudslimes

No god no.

Need more proof than that.

Plus, there is nothing wrong with a registry of people who follow and are loyal to an anti-American ideology.

Good

twitter.com/bad_takes/status/799079032499343360

His adviser suggests it here ^^^

youtube.com/watch?v=Zux_aEWKMAQ

Trump suggests it here ^

>Temporarily containing illegals before they get deported
>All white Utopia
Well slippery sloped my friend

we could use less sandniggers anyways

I'm not saying Trump will be the next Hitler, I'm just saying he is doing exactly what Hitler was doing in his early years.
People who believe we are beyond history and human nature will end us. History repeats itself. Our capacity for destruction gets stronger. Choose wisely.

The liberal massiah FDR did it to the Japs. Maybe it's time Manzanar was reopened.

Hitler literally did nothing wrong (besides losing the war)

youtube.com/watch?v=iCtiJOwzmN0

>Says what FDR did was good
>Lists what FDR did
>Stripped them of their naturalization proceedings
>couldn't go five miles from their homes
>couldn't use radios

When asked if he wants to bring those back?

>"I don't like doing it at all, it's just a temporary measure"

Slippery slope indeed my friend

Nice.

"We're a religion of peace and tolerance"
>Founded by a 43 year old pedo who married a 9 year old
>oppresses women making them co-dependent on men for their entire lives out of fear and safety
>oppresses it's own people that want change and prosperity in their own region
>attacks/behead any that opposes their views

yeah fuck them until they can learn to separate their own religion from individual rights and freedoms and government they can go fuck themselves

and this is coming from somebody who respects their culture and want them to succeed. it's sad to see them being used for political gain since the majority of them I've meet have been really nice and generous to anyone that takes interest in them.

they pretty much saved the writing of the ancient world and for that i respect and love them, i just wished the majority of them grow the fuck up and see the hypocrisy in their governments and their religion and just let their people be free

>I'm not saying Trump will be the next Hitler

Yes you are, you fucking leaf. Read your own post aloud.

Just do what Australia does an ship them to a gulag in a poor as fuck neighboring country

It's ironic that an alt right forum full of people who would support a Muslim holocaust think it's impossible for history to repeat itself.

Scary times.

blacks first plz

have you red the quran ?

but to add to the subject at, they should be background checked, just like anybody else who wants to join us, to see if they don't have any shady shit in their families but not be put on any list

Chief Durka married a 6 year old and didn't fuck her till she was 9.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT YOU BIGOT!

hitler loved muslims because they hate jews.

comparing trump to hitler is literally insanity. iam literally shaking.

>I am literally shaking
oh its one of those LARPing thread

0/10, saged

Yes, Islam is outdated, like all religion, but their personal beliefs don't affect us. It's not like our government is being over thrown by radical muslims.

Sure the middle east is shit(mostly because of foreign involvement), but even there, not all of them are oppressive muslim states. A lot are secular where you're free to believe whatever you want.

We have more conservative christians with backwards beliefs in this country than muslims.

Nonetheless I support a proper background check before letting people into the country, but Trump is going about it the wrong way.

>iam literally shaking.
kek'd

>YOU MEMED IN HITLER 2.0

soon pick related

>being this daft

Really? That's fantastic

yay

>cites the internment camps as proof that it IS something the president is allowed to do
>megyn yelps about it like an autist andliberal twitter throws a bitch-fit

Wow, so what's new?

>cites the internment camps as proof that it IS something the president is allowed to do

Did it stop FDR?

How many crimes have our presidents committed over the years?? From Obama, to Bush, to Clinton, to Carter, Reagan, etc

The law doesn't stop them

Dammit, dont tease me.

the middle east is not shit. that's our home as an advance species, as much as people don't want to see it the middle east was pretty much the cradle of civilization that helped began what we are today and it sucks to see our fellow brothers and sisters there just being hold back/sold out by their leaders, who like you said are involved with foreign involvement and greed.

I really want them to better themselves, like every country, because when one country/group grows, we all evolve as better people. the middle east is being whored out as a combat zone and it needs to fucking stop

>middle east was pretty much the cradle of civilization that helped began what we are today and it sucks to see our fellow brothers and sisters there just being hold back/sold out by their leaders

Yup, in the early 20th century even, they had some of the brightest minds in the world.

>the middle east is being whored out as a combat zone and it needs to fucking stop

Until oil isn't needed anymore the ME will continue to be destabalized and whored out for resources. We've seen the movie too many times with countries/continents being exploited for the gains of another larger power. When it's not oil it will be on to the next thing.

You did it for japs when they bombed pearl harbor and that was a military target, why the issue doing it for mudshits when they target civilians ?

I don't see a problem here.

>What does he want? An all white utopia?
God, please let it be true. Purge the xenos filth!

I only see a slight problem
> "Julio Sanchez, you're ready to be deported"
> half the camp stands up: "Que ?"
> "Sanchez, Julio, brown eyes and hair ?"
> half the camp is still standing

I'm erect

I think Trump will prove to be a giant pussy. I dont give a fuck what you Trumptards say. Rand Paul should have been president or a literal Hitler. It will be interesting to watch Trumptards literally become gay for Trump over the next 4 years.

Eat a dick, pussies!

i dont care

Sounds fine desu.

>Why stop there?
Agreed

>What does he want? An all white utopia?
I fucking hope so

Lets hope so.

Get mudslimes OUT OUT OUT

You are an insane desert nutjob? Too bad, off you go. To somewhere. Build your own country

youtu.be/XomImpvuutk

PURGE XENOS
U
R
G
E

XENOS
E
N
O
S

>TRUMP WANTS CREATE A REGISTRY FOR MUSLIMS AND HE AND HIS ADVISERS HAVE SAID THAT INTERNMENT CAMPS A REAL POSSIBILITY!!
This is super, and here I was thinking Trump would have turned out bad

Sound familiar libtards?

YEAH BUT MUH RACISM
MUHHH.... HITLER WAS RIGHT WING
MUHHHH.....RICH PEOPLE ARE SUCCESFUL, NOT FAIR.

Joey libtard

>I HOPE THE MUZZIES FLY A PLANE INTO YOUR WORKPLACE
this is exactly what they should do to demonstrate that calling them terrorists is uncalled for

Send in WINGED HUSSARS to remove kebab

>"Don't worry! We'll just keep these tremendous illegal immigrants in temporary camps!"

>"It's taking a little long to get all the logistics of sending them out done, so we can have them work in the camps to not waste resources."

>"It took longer than we thought to send them out of the country. Also the camps ended up bringing in way more money than we thought! Let's round up more illegals for the camps. I mean it makes sense to do it, since we'll send them all out soon. Probably"

>"The camps are getting too big."

>"Okay, camps are at a manageable size now. Where did we send them? Uh...home!"

Mudslimes are anti western by their very nature. Libtards dont WANT to get this

If it were up to me I'd nuke mecca on Ramadan and raze all their capitals to remind them never to fuck with us ever again.

Someone should just clone Charles Martel.
Arab/mudslime problem solved

But then who will clean your houses, fat lazy anons?

I've had many a dream about this.

THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME

I mean, the backlash would be bad but... fuck it we can take em. America and Russia... allies against the kebabs...

Stop. My dick is diamonds.

Pic highly related

Shilling these days either comes down to
>he's not gonna do what he said
or
>omg he's really gonna do what he said and more!
you fags really are flailing

what backlash?

they'd lose their entire cultural identity

you humiliate them, punish them severely for their treachery and inability to contain their own people's bullshit.

it's basically what Emperor Titus did to the Jews after the first time they tried to stage a coup against Rome.

It humbled them severely, and made them a subordinate class for thousands of years.

Pls make all muslims wear a picture of Muhammad.

muzzies/sharia law is incompatible with democracy

sorry sandnigger, but you have to go back

Awe, poor Muslims! Unlike the Jew's with Hitler, Muslims have ACTUALLY DONE TERRORISM THROUGHOUT THE WORLD! Crime rates sky-rocket wherever these Muslims go as well.

So go cry me a river and KYS faggot.

>>>/reddit/

>Liberals don't believe crazy conspiracy theories!!
Right, that whole Trump is a Russian sleeper agent bit, and that part where Wikileaks is controlled by the Russians, and the Russians have a hand in every nationalist movement in the western world, and they're pretty much responsible for all the ills in the world, all of that is in no way a crazy conspiracy theory.

It's just sensible.

sage

>not a crooked moon

>you memed in Hitler 2.0

you say this as if it's a negative

fuck drohammedf and fuck brown people

we did concentration camps back in ww2, remember? We did the japanese, though. Nobody gives a shit about japs. It's why nobody complained when we nuked them twice.

Honestly Trump should fire and disavow that surrogate for citing internment camps as an example.

Seriously, do you fucking retards not see how this is going to blow up, and blow up fast?

Sounds good senpai.

>Instead of deporting all illegals he puts them in death camps as well?
What does that matter? They came here illegally and deserve punishment.

Good. I can't wait for the Trumpenreich.

thats pretty based if its true

good, muslims have been the main reason for violence all over the world for the past two decades.

>this is exactly what they should do to demonstrate that calling them terrorists is uncalled for

Implying whites don't become racist after being called racist. Look at who our president is!

>this is exactly what they shouldve voted for to demonstrate that calling them racists is uncalled for

>are you dumb?

All muslim terrorist groups are the result of western interference in the region

OP this is a good thing, I wish I could annex Italy as a US state officially now and have Trump as my president.