SWEDEN YESSES AGAIN

>worst blizzard in 111 years
>traffic jams all over Stockholm, even on highways
>how? aren"t the swedes pros at snow shovelling?
FEMINIST SNOWSHOVELLING
aka GENDERNEUTRAL SNOW SHOVELLING
i kid you not
>feminist snow shovelling is the solution to the problematic snowfall that is mostly disadvantaging women, because…
>study finds that men use the road more often because they drive cars, while women tend to use the sidewalk, bike land and/or public transport.
>feminist snow shovelling focusses on clearing the sidewalks and bike lanes, this way women will feel as safe as men during heavy snowfall

i just can't

>demorgen.be/buitenland/heeft-het-feministisch-sneeuwruimen-in-stockholm-gefaald-b4cf6dab/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04vaQoFI430
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At this point I just want to watch it burn desu.

>Worst blizzard in 111 years

When are people going to admit global WARMING is a hoax?

Hopefully the God Emperor will set people straight.

Greens want the same thing in Germany. I hope everybody dies.

yesterday on the news
>multinationals ask Trump to respect the Paris climate agreement
>multinationals
>((((multinationals))))
>(((((((((multinationals)))))))

I wish this surprised me..

Honestly I read the first paragraph and I'm not willing to risk my time reading it, all for just a common "SWEDEN YES" thought.

In all honesty I'm not going to object to this, if the state forces women to shovel up snow then let them. They brought in this initiative thinking it would be good, watch how it's a complete and utter failure.

Question is, how will they deal with the impending failure? Will they call women out? Or blame white men (like they usually do). The snow is triggering them because it's white. kek I can see it now.

Vault dwellers are doomed

Sweden is like a bad dream that you never wake up from.

i dont think that's what they are saying

Why can't these retards plow both the sidewalks and the streets?

Why is everything always a zero sum game for you Euro fags?

who said women do any of the shoveling? Men just forced to work to cater women more instead of focusing their work on shit that actually helps everyone instead.

I live in stockholm, the snow has melted now.

Not justifying the retarded feminist snow plowing.

Well I don't know, I'm trying to be optimistic here, Sweden needs serious help. I'm talking nuclear bombs..

Or a black comedy.

I'm actually surprised Sweden hasn't banned its citizens from accessing Sup Forums yet.

>feminist snow shovelling

Jesus christ. The worst thing is that I wasn't actually even surprised.

its why they call it climate change now. Because people realized the weather will be fucked up in different ways the just getting hotter

whole Europe is under Lorac´s Nightmare

It's about giving more equal priority to clearing sidewalks and cycling roads as opposed to autoways, as the former is more in use by women, while the latter is used more by men. Whether this policy has actually been applied for this snowstorm seems to be a matter of debate.

Oh that article again. It's old as fuck and has been on Sup Forums a dozen times.

If you have missed it, then you know your country is worse off than Sweden, and that you are more cucked than Sweden.

Some faggot will prove me right by posting assorted "sweden yes" pictures.

>old as fuck

here's something new

youtube.com/watch?v=04vaQoFI430

i'm amazed how retarded you swedes are, your beautiful country is being destroyed by handful of bureaucrats and femnazis working hand in hand.

No european country is as cucked as Sweden. Sorry mate.

the article did not specify wether or not women do the snow shovelling. my guess is they don't. they're not gonna hire new people, let alone women, for a job that nobody wants to do.

so are swedes implying women can't drive

Sweden is beyond saving at this point

But the weather has always been completly fucked, its not a new thing.

Holy shit is that real?

>FEMINIST SNOWSHOVELLING

praise Kek, fuck Swedistan. If the extreme cold wont kill the niggers its our duty as defenders of the white race to do it. Burn them, turn them into soap, use them as firewood. Make the world great again.

>worst blizzard in 111 years

stopped reading right there, because it wasn't

Shill thread into /trash

>more broken bones
Why do women fall over more when they get their pavements shovelled first?

If you call this a blizzard, then I am Santa.

t. feminist snow shovelling shill

Tripping is worse than dieing in a car crash

>puny half a meter of snow
>retards without winter tires fuck everything up
>nobody out plowing

Theres still cars left along roads and the snows almost gone, its not fucking rocket science to have enough people working so stockholm doesnt stop for 3 days every time it snows. Tack svetsarn

Bicycle lanes should be cleared first though.

Don't you get most snowfall in mild sub-zero temperatures?

That's what I remember from snowboarding trips:
-25C -> doesn't snow for a week.
-3C -> shitloads of fresh snow every morning.

>winter tires
Those are a scam, though.
Invented by the (((((tire changing companies)))))

public schooling baka

>riding anything with two wheels in the winter

The fire rises...
...Slowly, but it's rising, i promise!

Is the north of sweden normal compared to stockholm and malmo

>He talks and talks
>He turns the camera
>IT'S A FUCKING GYPSY

It's either that, something with 12 wheels, or sitting it traffic for 2 hours to travel 4 km.

Yes, relatively. Still some cuckups in the big cities but a lot of it is based.

Same

Get some skis

what animu is this

>>feminist snow shovelling is the solution to the problematic snowfall that is mostly disadvantaging women, because…
>>study finds that men use the road more often because they drive cars, while women tend to use the sidewalk, bike land and/or public transport.
>>feminist snow shovelling focusses on clearing the sidewalks and bike lanes, this way women will feel as safe as men during heavy snowfall
This
has
to
be

SATIRE

God damn... I duno wich is worse...Living in a Monkey-Drug infested hellhole or in a Cucked Nation as Sweden.

I think i will go to Australia

Skiing on flat terrain is lame as shit.

t. Moron taking things out of context

ayyy