Top lel

Top lel

BURGERS BTFO

The fine is only $20, actually.

>I mentioned that 47% of America didn't vote

Did he also mention that most of those people are underage and can't vote? These people are such fucking morons.

This. I'm tired of hearing "WTF, ONLY 50% OF AMERICA VOTED?!?!?" while ignoring that half of the country can't actually vote.

>Country founded as prison colony forced to vote
>Country founded on liberty allowed to choose

Really showed us, emu scum

THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT THOUGHT BOTH WERE A PIECE OF SHIT

you guys are trolling right?

This

Also could you imagine the hate and discontent that would ensue?

Are you mentally ill? Voter turnout percentage is based on the registered voting population, not the total population.

>implying it's a good thing

VOTING RIGHTS FOR TODLERS!

its 20 bucks and if you dont pay it they'll just send you letters asking for 1500 (eventually) plus court costs

fuck off i say

>60 mil votes for trump
>60 mil votes for Hillary
>90 mil people eligible to vote who didn't
They could have elected sanders.

>making voting in a democratic election compulsory
Are ausniggers really this retarded?

>everyone who didn't vote would have voted for hillary

saged

Part of what made American democracy work so well for so long is that we didn't strive for having the highest participation possible. We chose to make only the best people even qualified to vote. Only giving the vote to land-owning whites was an excellent decision. I don't want high school dropout Sharkeesha voting for gibs for her and her 6 niglest, only people who contribute to society should have a voice in elections.

>Not having the freedom to not wait around for hours in the cold winter weather, but instead being forced to vote for people you know nothing about.

Yeah, that doesn't reek of bullshit.

The fine is $75, actually.

No, the fine is $20.

I was fined $75 by the AEC.

Why would you want the vote of people who don't want to vote?

On that topic, why would you want the vote of people who can't speak English? Or don't have the unstoppable drive it takes to get a photo ID?

Everyone voting is stupid. Stupid people still vote, but at least most of them know they shouldn't be.

>I was fined $75 by the AEC.
The fine is only $20.

The people who do not want to vote but have to because of the law just draw a dick on the ballot. Those votes are never officially counted but the human penis gets an alarming number of votes in Australia.

this is not wrong
how many of these apathetic voters do you think will pick hillary over trump?

proofs?

Stop being a retard.

They remind you it's only a $20 fine every single election.

You dont have to vote, just attend, they have sausage sizzle's there so people that dont want to vote go in draw a dick on the ballot then have a snag with their mates

The fine is 15$ actually

Lucky I didnt pay the $75

BTFO by

Whoops meant for

But any old lie can get you out of the fine, AMAZING SYSTEM STRAYAN GUBBERMENT

that's labor, they count those

Wrong, the fine is 6 gorillion.

I honestly don't know. Places like Melbourne are hyper cucked but then you've got people who gave our far right party One Nation four senate seats in the last election. Doesn't help there is basically no alternative to the MSM here, its either suckling from the Jew's teet or basically exchanging news on Sup Forums with other sane people

wrong, the fine is a pack of durries and a goon bag

Is there an intoxicated clause where you have to be sober to vote? If not no wonder Australia is retarded. Half their voters are drunk at the polls.

Only if you are on the electoral roll ;)

There needs to be a "none of the above/below" choice if you're going to force people to vote.

>not making a day of it
You start drinking in the morning, go vote, then sit on your couch shitposting on Sup Forums and only move to get more beer as the results come in.

>stop the apathy

You don't stop the apathy, you just get apathetic people who don't care voting for people they know nothing about

Election Day is basically a holiday so it would not shock me if people voted drunk. That said Australia has the best immigration policy of any Western country.

There is, you draw a dick. Straya cunt.

Not actually true. You have to register to vote. I have never registered, never voted and never got a fine. Most register when they turn 18. Once you register with AEC, yes, you have to vote or be fined. I didn't fall for it after seeing others being fined. I get letters from local reps and AEC all the time asking to register

All the politicians are exactly the same here each major party is identical. My first vote ever will be for pauline hanson

Completely retarded not only does it slows down the process and it's anti democratic it's completely useless because you can just through in a blank ballot

exactly, people who don't vote don't know anything about politics and they don't care, why would you want these people deciding who's president? I really can't understand this shit, these are one of the few things where I really cannot understand the other side's logic. All I ever hear is "cause muh freedums muh soldier fought for ur right 2 pls do it pls"

I don't like Pauline Hanson but the whole "halal snack pack" joke is just unfunny now, and wasn't that funny at it's creation

They emailed me about how they were going to fine me for not voting in qld referendum and I told them to piss off I had they days confused and nothing came of it.

Bad ass, I know.

sucked in chump it's $20

Fucking love those sausages sizzles. Second best sausage sizzles you can get.

Best sizzle I ever had was during the clean up after the Brisbane Floods.

>A pack of durries

woah that's a lot

yeah im sure forcing people to vote wont make them vote for whomever they think is worst

holyshit wow

This is stupid, in most elections low voter turnout is a good thing, it's a signal of a healthy society showing that most people are ok with the current state of the country and the direction it is heading.

>people should have to pay because they won't vote for shit candidates
Not my fault they suck.