Bottled water cucks btfo

why pay for hormones in your bpa water when you can just get a water purifier and save 1000s a year?

explain yourselves

Brb calling Alex Jones.

Kek, no filter will save you from lead and the dumbshits that built your water infrastructure.

Enjoy risking a lower IQ all because you wanted to save $100/year.

tfw live on the Oak Ridges Moraine here in Ontario and have the best drinking water on earth bottle cucks btfo

Drink tapwater you pussy.

>the humble water filter salesman enjoys a triple filtered glass of fluoride free freedom water.

I only drink distilled water because I'm healthy

you realize what kind of water burgers get from their tap?

they're not as lucky as canadians. ottawa and vancouver at least both have fantastic water

tap water tastes disgusting, i always can tell the difference.

Does a purifier efficiently remove all the chemicals laiden inside our public water supply? Such as the piss of a liberated woman who has 4 sexual partners and pops birth control like candy?? Or all those extremely toxic chemicals housewives use to clean dishes, clothing and bathrooms??? What about from cosmetics such as shampoo, after shave, toothpaste, mouth wash, perfume or deodorant???? Lets not forgot all that erosion and rusting going on inside our pipeline system. What about chlorine and fluoride?

do you guys really have fluoride in your tap water ?
i think flouride in toothpaste is ok but why the hell would you want it in your tap water ?

>Tfw you live in the middle of nowhere and you get ground water for free

It's called saving time brushing your teeth.

I drink hard tap water. My vision got worse and I started growing calcium deposits on my feet but my dick grew 2 inches longer.

Have fun getting minerals out of your cells.

What the fuck that's murican tap water? Pretty disgusting. Tap water's fucking nice even in this shit indebted country I live in.

This.
I haven't drank tap water in about 20 years and don't plan on starting now.
I also pour the mineral water I buy in glass 5l bottles.

Tap water in London isn't as good as it was in scotland but it's perfectly fine

I like sparkling water

Alkaline or gtfo, distilshits

Because house is from the 40's and the pipes are rusted

I don't think I want mercury poisoning desu

Because free market cucks first polluted the water, now they selling it in bottles and charging extra money to save polluted water, which never happens. Capitalism is a cancer and we can thank Anglo and especially USA for this mess.

Rust is iron oxide not mercury. BTW, it's good for you. But too much iron and you will have black poop.

>mfw we have one of the cleanest tap waters
Iz gut baing supahslav

>tfw I have a private well

Get on my level fgts

>All these people falling for the bottled water jew

You do know bottled water is just tap water right?

unless your pipes are so rusted they somehow connect to the ocean and you eat a fish with every glass of tapwater, I don't think you should be worried about mercury.

Don't people buy bottled water for the bottle so they can refill it with tap water?

Filtered water doesn't taste even remotely like Evian

is this true

Maybe where you live, but here it is A-quality. Apparently it could legally be sold as mineral water. God bless the Veluwe/Betuwe area. In fact, I'm going to drink a healthy large glass of faucet water just now.

uh...no xeattle all the way

mercury was commonly used to connect houses to the main line in america ~100 years ago.

so it's actually a concern...i mean not really, but kinda

Big difference. Even if it's just more purification, it's still better in bottled, and we have some pretty good groundwater and piping in Denmark.
Looking at US, their groundwater and piping is pretty bad, so bottled water is worth it