What's Sup Forums's stance on illegal immigration?

What's Sup Forums's stance on illegal immigration?

Yes, it's illegal and a lot of people don't want it for a variety of good reasons, but immigrants are human beings too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5PK-SK0h9o
abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/black-helicopters-spotted-around-downtown-phoenix-over-federal-building
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sink the boats

>immigrants are human beings too.
They do not acquire that status until they become legal.

Filthy foreigners need to stay in their filthy foreign countries and stay the fuck out of civilized lands.

They can be human beings in their own country.

they have to go back

>human beings
I don't think so

and kill innocent people?

It's amoral and anti christian.

illegal citizens aren't human beings until they become legal? That's completely wrong, anyone anywhere on the world has basic human rights regardless of sex, race, age, political status, citizenship.

What about the times where their lives are in danger because their countries are in war and such or they are suffering because of bad dictatorships?
Political refugees exist. Would you tell the same thing to Assange? He has to leave the Ecuador ambassy too?

go away or execution

>What's Sup Forums's stance on illegal immigration?
We want to call ICE on a spic family while their daughter is at school, then when she comes back to her empty house we kidnap her and rape her.

They can be human beings in their own country.
Hey, I've got a great idea. There must be some reason they're all hopping the fucking fence to come work for pennies over here, RIGHT? Do you think it's because the rest of you faggots SUCK or something? Do you treat those fence toads like garbage back home? Do they have any sort of opportunity to better themselves? Provide better futures for their children?

Our country isn't the fucking problem here, Pablo. We take care of our unfortunate. You don't.

Like I give a fuck, death to the leeches

Being human doesn't negate the fact that it's still illegal.

no 3DPD brown girl will ever look as good as kuro so what's the point of letting them in. sink the boats.

what's wrong with her leg tho.

how many immigrants do you have living in your house? did you give each of them a debit card to your bank account? if none and no, why not? aren't they just as human as you?

>Criminals are human beings too

And? They're being deported, not fed into a woodchipper. It's a perfectly reasonable response to their crime.

Inmigrants aren't the unique humans.

Damn why did this pic just make my dick diamond hard
what the fuck

I have no problem if they come over here LEGALLY and become citizens
If they get here any other way they can fuck off

> but immigrants are human beings too.
The native population are human beings, too.

they should be able to come in

so we can round them up and use them as ground units in the military so we can send them on suicide missions to attack ISIS and keep the real men alive

If Assange was told to go, then yes, he would need to GTFO. Countries have a right to exercise their own sovereignty.
I don't necessarily blame the illegals already here--they need to go back, but they only came because of libshits enabling it with gibs.
Once we DO enact tougher immigration laws, though, we should honestly just shoot the would-be border-jumping faggots.

Here they fill in the shit demography gap and take on low-paying jobs like janitors, construction workers, cab drivers etc.
I would like to say they take our jobs but "we" don't have enough young men to fill these jobs either way.
They also kind of "brethren" since they came from former Soviet Republics.
Doesn't stop them from raping and stealing, contributing greatly to the street crime rate and drug trafficking.
Still they are scoffed on here but not outright despised since they usually very hard-working people.

Fuck illegals, they may be people, but that doesn't excuse their crimes of actively disrespecting legal hardworkers with their presence and damaging our way of life.

>and kill innocent people?
Invaders are not innocent. They are scum that needs to die.
>What about the times where their lives are in danger because their countries are in war and such or they are suffering because of bad dictatorships?
Not our people, not our problem.
>no 3DPD brown girl will ever look as good as kuro
False. It would be okay letting brown lolis in if young single men got priority on adopting them.

Fuck man, I thought I was the only one to have this idea. Glad others have it too.

>It would be okay letting brown lolis in.

i kinda agree but what are you going to do with them when they'll inevitably become old hags?

Go away to their home country or somewhere else?
Should the country where they reside illegally pay for transportation and living fees until they can be moved away?

It's not that easy, no citizen is personally responsible for, say, a state of war or famine in their country, and they lack the education or means to migrate legally to another country, because they grew up in a poor country without infrastructure.
Anyway, I'm not saying illegal immigrants need to be given free citizen status or a lot of money.
I'm wondering why one thinks sinking their ships is a valid response to another human being who is desperate to live a normal life and will even immigrate illegally to do so and the "civilized" country response is to kill them.

Committing an illegal act doesn't mean giving up your basic human rights.
People in prisons still have the rights to food, healthcare, working in many cases, the right to defend themselves and so on, you don't just execute anyone who commits anything illegal.

I have 0, why does it have to be one extreme or the other?

If they are being deported back to the country where they fled from, they could face execution or have their family taken from them and so on, and that is a violation of the universal human rights not much different than killing them yourself on your own soil.

Deport them all.

Fuck them. If they want to get in the country, then they can use the legal channels.

An illegal used my SSN and paid into my social security for like 15 years.
So ok in my book. Thanks.

I'm proud that Australia has finally grown some balls with our immigration policies.

They want to establish private prisons here in Russia.
What I would do next is to lift the ban from prisoner labor and have civilian labor overseer organization look after the conditions there.
Right now prisoners are only make shit like souvenirs or chairs.
Getting them educated in something down-to-earth as welding or construction and then applying them for meager pay while serving sentence would contribute greatly to economy and production.
I mean they sit all day, might as well put them to use.
With humane conditions of course, nobody want's Gulag again.

>but immigrants are human beings too.
Not an argument
Why do you lock the doors to your house? everyone who would want to come uninvited are human beings too.

Mate, have you seen our babushkas?
All lolis turn old.
The solution is simple: while they can - you keep making more lolis.

Post more Kuro

god i want to fuck that brown loli and her friends

This.

>If they are being deported back to the country where they fled from, they could face execution or have their family taken from them and so on, and that is a violation of the universal human rights not much different than killing them yourself on your own soil.
>Refusing to help everyone means murdering

You know you could right now be donating to feed starving kids in Africa who are going to die for want of your help?

Why do you hate black people so much you genocidal freak.

>Or is there not actually a universal duty to rescue

This has no bearing whatsoever on the legality of their immigration. Thieves are humans too. Murderers are humans too. Serial rapists are humans too. Does that mean that their crime should be allowed?

No. If immigration is bad for the parent country then it should be illegal and prevented, period.

>immigrants are human beings too.
Illegal aliens are human beings that do not belong in my country.

All lolis eventually become OLD HAGS that's when you make more lyou use her to make more lolis. It's simple.

Native population isn't at risk of being deported.
If your problem is the crime that comes with immigrants, the problem lies within the criminals, not all immigrants are criminals, and in the same way your criminals receive a fair trial and you don't just imprison or execute them on the spot, I don't see a reason why you shouldn't do the same with illegal immigrants.

>Countries have a right to exercise their own sovereignty.
Not when this goes against basic human rights.
Did Nazi Germany have the right to gas its jew population?
There are rules and global laws that anyone must obey such as treating all humans with respect and dignity.

youtube.com/watch?v=N5PK-SK0h9o

>suppose to be a thread about illegals and deportation.
>half the thread talks about lolis

I love Sup Forums

>you don't just execute anyone who commits anything illegal.

Never said anything about being executed, you get sent back to where you came from.

If you really want to live in America or escape Mexico, then work for it and become legal.

>I don't see a reason why you shouldn't do the same with illegal immigrants
I agree.
Let in the immigrants.
Jail the criminals.
Make them work for food.
Sounds like a good strategy for me.

And, you know you can't just let them go around by themselves, they should only let in if there's a man to take her in.

Not everyone. People who are dying on the street.
If someone was visibly sick or bleeding anyone would open their door and give the man a hand.
Even if they broke into your house, it's preferable to have to pay for the glass and give the man some food than having them die on your doorstep.

Pedophile rapists are human beings too.

>Thieves are humans too. Murderers are humans too. Serial rapists are humans too. Does that mean that their crime should be allowed?

No, crime needs to be punished adequately, but in the same way the police doesn't blow up the car of thieves that are running away from robbing a bank, you can't sink their ships or send them back to die in their origin country.

>Even if they broke into your house
>Give man some food
>Even if they rob you of your wallet
>Give man all money you have
>Even if they rape your wife
>Give the man your daughter to rape too
What is this?
I thought this level of cuckery was exclusive to Sweden!

but pedophiles arent

Okay then.
The immigrants have illegally entered the country.
Therefore, they have broken the Law.
Therefore, if they have performed an illegal act, what would that make them?

yeah i get that but in the end you just have a lot if old brown undesirable hags in your country and nobody can possibly want that, so you have to get rid of them when they make the turn.

We should make them legal.

As in, send them back to where they belong so they're not living somewhere unlawfully.

Yes and it's alright to hate and despise them as much as you want but if don't give them a fair trial but instead get the mob to lynch them you are acting uncivilized.

i wouldn't mind if they were penguins or something, shit skinned sand monkeys which we class as humans for whatever reason are more like a virus than people, fuck it, i'd prefer an ebola outbreak to a horde of muslim filth

depresses the value of labor
adds lots of rapists and murders and criminals in general
destroys the democratic process
overloads social programs
Yes you can. They are criminals attempting to invade your country and should be killed.

What if my version of a fair trial is the death penalty?

>get rid of them when they make the turn.
Eh, they are fine for looking after the next generation while you are busy.
This is actually in our culture mate.

I'm tired of them, I'm a fucking legal inmigrant and it's not that fucking hard to formalize your papers. If they don't follow the law they should be treated like the criminals they are.

No, they're not.

Cunts trying to escape the plague will only bring it with them

So build wall

I guess you could kill them but I think you'd get grow an attachment to it. Like a fat old bitch (a dog).

>It's not that easy, no citizen is personally responsible for, say, a state of war or famine in their country
No single person is responsible for it. But a collective of them is. There are enough people in Mexico City right now who could change their fucking country, who could drag the cartels and the crooked cunts in bed with them into the streets and put bullets in their heads. Their bartenders could poison their members. Their working girls could slit their throats in their sleep.
They won't though, because in the end, they're all complicit in the cycle of murder and lawlessness, and they're too comfortable in their good fortune to want to risk it to change things for someone else. A functioning country, free from an occupation, is not built, it's fought for. A lot of people had to die to make America what it is today. We fucking imploded at one point because enough people took a moral issue with what was arguably the softest form of slavery in human history.

There are people in OUR country right now who need help. Those swing states? Michigan and Wisconsin? They're fucking shells of abject misery. There's nothing fucking there. No jobs, shitty cities, and a pervasive sense of worthlessness. We voted for someone promising to fix that, and if getting rid of illegal hiring is how it has to happen, I'll vote for him, and I'd vote for him again.

>I'm wondering why one thinks sinking their ships is a valid response to another human being who is desperate to live a normal life and will even immigrate illegally to do so and the "civilized" country response is to kill them.
Name a country right now that's "sinking" those ships.
I'll fucking wait.

Never said anything about them stealing my wallet or raping anyone.

Yes the crime rates among immigrants are universally higher than the native population.
But that shouldn't stop you from wanting to help the people who are in legitimate need of help.

Why do you assume everyone in a desperate situation is a criminal?

The illegal immigrants are illegal by definition, there's no arguing that, but circumstances are different.
Being illegal in another country is preferable to being dead or oppressed in your home country.

To go with the house analogy, you can't kill a man who tries to break in your house.

Then that's ok. But you won't find that anywhere near a civilized country.

killing innocent people is the most christian thing there could be

fpbp famalam

Ok you're trolling

You have a good point but how would you act on it?
Would you send back mexicans who are wanted by the drug cartel knowing that they are going to be 100% dead the moment they cross the border back to Mexico?

>Name a country right now that's "sinking" those ships
Probably none right now but a lot of people say that's how Italy should handle it with the hundreds of immigrants that come from Libya every day.
I think Australia threatens to do that with smugglers.

If they come here illegally, then ship them to the sanctuary cities where their progressive buddies will freely suck their dicks and pay them support money.
Keep them out of smaller rural communities where they actually cause substantial harm with crime and taking vital jobs away from natives and legal immigrants.

How am I trolling?
If there's a guy bleeding on the ground you don't help them? Or do you only help them if their skin color is the same as yours?

This guy looks exactly like 80% middle-aged pedophiles in hmanga.
>Sweden
Just find yourself some brown loli.
I think it's not so...oh wait, you've only got male unaccompanied refugee children.

We are getting ready to arrest the mayors of "sanctuary cities" that choose to harbor illegals, then we start the deportations.
abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/black-helicopters-spotted-around-downtown-phoenix-over-federal-building
I think it's awesome.

good luck finding them sven. i don't know why my phone rotates the pics when I upload them desu. sorry about that. trying it again.

The part of letting people loot your house because they need your shit more than you.
There is a thing called instinct of self preservation, without it you turn into Carl the cuck and your bloodline ends with you.

>Christianity is a religion of peace

My point is, all illegal immigrants are criminals, as by definition, they have committed an illegal act
>not all immigrants are criminals
true
>not all illegal immigrants are criminals
false

Point being that despite what "circumstances" they had, they're not refugees, asylum seekers, or immigrants. They're illegal immigrants who have, most likely, moved here or there for economic reasons.
They deserve absolutely no hatred or pity, All they should receive is the hand of the law, which says: "You need to go back".

It's really simple, if you want to come here, fine, do it legally and become a US Citizen. If you want to be here for 20 years without paying taxes and reaping benefits, fuck you amd go back to where ever you came from.

>Or do you only help them if their skin color is the same as yours?

What the fuck makes you think I want Canadian illegals any more than Mexican ones?

There is a difference between being a refugee and being an illegal immigrant.
Refugee is the guy who flees for his life to the closest available country that's not under a state of war and will return as soon as it is safe to do so.

Illegal immigrant is the guy who decides that he wants to go to a first world country even if he has to break the law to do so since he doesn't want to try and fix his own country. This is the guy that works illegal jobs and as such doesn't pay any taxes, which in turn fucks up the country he smuggled himsel into.

Legal immigrant is the guy who undergoes the the due process to receive obtain a residence permit or a work visa. He pays taxes and generally speaking doesn't fuck up the country.

Both refugee and legal immigrant status can and should be revoked if it becomes apparent that they're criminals.
Refugees can always be returned to their country's safe zones and legal immigrants to their own country after they've served their sentence.

>What the fuck makes you think
Racism?

more like sponge all social services + ESL kids fuck over public schools that already operate on razor tight budgets. they're parasites in every way

>Would you send back mexicans who are wanted by the drug cartel knowing that they are going to be 100% dead the moment they cross the border back to Mexico?
We allow people to apply for asylum for a reason. Granted, I imagine that particular instance usually results in the FBI waltzing up to you to talk about it.

Whatever immigration decides to do with them, it's the difference between offering generosity and offering none. We can't do everything.

It is preferable to have your house be broken into and stolen some food than having one human die and their corpse on your doorstep.

Genetically engineered forever loli brown girls when?

>house be broken into
>stolen some food
Even here we have right to protect our homes with firearms.
If I had family inside the house - I will not wait to learn the intentions of burglar.
I will shoot him dead first.
My safety and the safety of my family is a priority inside my home.
He can politely ring the doorbell and I would share the food with him.
Not the money though: he may spend it on booze or drugs.

Migrants are human beings, but they should be shot as parasites they are. Abandon your country to escape or chase more money is really parasitic behavior and never going to fix the country if nobody fixes country migrants left behind. And this is exactly what we see nowadays, why those parasites need cheaper Africans, Arabs and Mexicans to employ them illegally, so they can exploit even further until all goes crashing down on population.

its kind of scary knowing that it will eventually happen, assuming we dont go extinct first

Good point.
What do you say we should do with illegals that are already in our countries?

Give them a chance to become legal?
Deport them to their home country?
Deport them to the closest country to theirs?

And what of those who aren't in our countries yet but are going there. For example all the boats leaving from Libya going into Italy.

CRISPR instrument opened up the field for cheap and fast genetic research.
Brace yourself for designer babies and underground Minotaur vs Sphinx fighting pits.

Sink the boats.
Shoot them at the border.

That is the only sane response to foreign invasion.

First off, its not immigration. Immigration is when you go to live in another country. The vast majority of illegals flooding into the US are not immigrants. They come here to make a lot of money, then go home after a few years. That's not immigration, that's guest worker.

Now, when people do immigrate, 50% change their mind and go home. Its a big change, and not everyone make it.

>what about the times they are in danger and their country is at war
Little pussies should fight for their country like we did

rahowa

>do with illegals that are already in our countries
Jail them and make them work for food for couple of years.
Just to compensate for resources they leeched off the infrastructure while not paying taxes AND for the trip back to their home.
Then send them back to the country they came in.

>immigrants are human beings too
If they were, they'd be able to get in legally

Who do you think natural selection will favor, a masochistic cuck like you or someone woke like me? your inferior ideals will die out, you failed to understand your own nature.

If they weren't human, the law wouldn't apply to them. What's your point?