youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wgxlp2UJI5I
mobile.twitter.com/altright_fanfic/status/785998378458947584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mrs. Clinton won the popular vote you dump Drumpfkins.

The electoral colleges will be handed over to Madam President in December.

Savor your fake "victory" you are in for a surprise Flumpfins.

Trumpen SS when?

AWOOOOOOO!

no

i love how the only 2 OPs we have now are the autistic poland and the bot. again, love the bot.

You made him cry, Sup Forums

When did you believe we would win?

awoo

Morning late night prestrumpgen, are we comfy tonight?

I miss anything improtant in the last 10 hours?

When I changed the channel from Fox to CNN and CNN was nervous and then I changed to MSNBC and they were nervous too.

>Jan 20th
>Trump is sworn in as President
>During his speech an army of leftists arrives.
>Secret Service and police try hold them back but fail.
>Bannon draws his revolvers and fires into the oncoming libshits.
>Not to be undone Pence equips his brass knuckles and smashes a 400lb otherkin in the face.
>Trump loudly calls for his sword jolting Ben Carson from his nap.
>Carson hands Trump his mighty sword. Its gilded blade shining with the light of justice.
>With a single blow Trump decapitates Carl the Cuck, Sarah Silverman, and Louis CK
>Seeing an opening Podesta launches black magic at Trump.
>Carson now fully woke envelops the dark magic with a blast of light from his eyes. >Podesta and Carson now rise in the air and begin their duel of magic and mind power.
>From the east Chris Christie arrives smashing and devouring leftists as he moves through the crowd only to encounter Rosie O Donnell, the earth quakes as they battle.
>The Secret Service regroup and organize the retreat to the White House.
>Nearly about to collapse from exhaustion Trumps forces slam the door behind them.
>Bannon is out of ammo,Christie is too full, Pence can hardly move his arms, and Carson's duel continues somewhere far off in the distance.
>Only Trump can continue thanks to his limitless energy.
>Barron hacks into the drone system with his iPhone but it will be hours before they arrive.
>Darkness falls the mob outside parts to reveal Soros now only moments away from victory.
>The brave defenders rise to meet the final battle the last charge of the west.
>Suddenly the night Turns to day "What is it"? remarks Bannon.
>"Its the South" says Trump "Its rising"
>The light of thousands of trucks is piercing the night illuminating millions of armed patriots
>Ted Cruz, stand at the head of the Southern army.
>Trump charges with his loyal men as Ted and the South smash the leftists from behind.
>Trump yells out "Your Fired Soros!" As he plunges his blade into his black heart.

So if Trump brings the jobs back, does that mean it'll be kinda easier to get "first timer" jobs like McDonalds or places like that?

I've been trying since I graduated high school back in 2012, and they never call back or email back AT ALL.

I blame affirmative action. If it ain't niggers, it's the local gangbanger spics.

when he won wisconsin. i wasn't going to get my hopes up over florida and OH, he needed much more than just those two to take the cake. i always believed he "could" win

that's a horrible pepe

Real Awoo Hours up in here.

The Emperor doesn't cry.

when barron stepped out of his time machine looking relieved

About a month into the primaries

I wish I bet some money

sory

Chicago rally. I knew chimping out like that would only hurt the leftist's cause

DRUMPF!

IT'S NOT OVER YET!

Guys

I'm a bit worried

Trump is gonna have to uncuck California somehow. California has big cultural influence on the rest of America. The young people in the midwest and east America love California and if Trump can uncuck that state at least a bit, that's a big win.

But he has to realise that something has to be done about it

what a year it's been. still another month!

When I read Portubro's analysis of the polls.

>sloped body armor vs 9mm HE

So why are the libtards saying Trump backtracked on The Wall? I haven't heard anything of the sort.

when will you stop spamming this shit?

cant believe that mods allow this shit, stop flooding pol with trump shit

Yeah, right around this time I knew he was untouchable. Outclassing the entire field, 7D Uno and all that

Aye, but bored.

It's gonna be a long way to January 20th.

aside from the media continuing to shit itself to death and the Great Triggering somehow continuing unabated, nah

Saved

> still listening to liberals

Thanks for the reasons why we have the EC in place form the last threas m8s.

I had a basic understanding but I'm never good into laying out my thoughts into words. I think I BTFO the lefty.

Son you're going to get a job building the wall or serving one of its support industries. Like the creation of Hoover Dam or the foundation of Las Vegas or Los Angeles, there will be a massive amount of investment in the immediate area for as long as it takes to build; a series of boomtowns will explode across the southwest. All you need do is make your way there and riches will flow into your pockets.

He said that there might have to be a fence in some areas (due to practicalities), and they took him out of context.

He has two choices
>Deport the illegals, cuck silicon valley, and build a wall
or
>Let cali become the shit hole its meant to be and let everyone fall out of love with it

Because he said some parts would be a fence if it was necessary

>conservatives must now abandon the party that controls everything

???

When ISIS detonates a small nuclear device in San Francisco, they will see the error of their ways.

is it rape if you hypnotize someone into consent?

Haha i love it

Is Trump political incorrectness going global?

SJW sent 2 page email complaining to one of our nationalist senators. This was his reply.

Because he said that some parts might have to be a fence, and they're looking for every little thing to poke holes in.

>The young people in the midwest and east America love California
No we don't, fuck off swedecuck.

No transport or money to move though.

RIP.

fuck the current year

I know One Nation love him

Man this fucking year was nuts.

A combination of cutting off federal funds and letting Einsatzgruppen off their chains will do that.

>i'm not trying to suggest anything with trump talking to him but was just generally curious as to who was called that name.

The King Kikes are the Rothschilds, down the ladder you get Soros, below him you get the various international bankers (Alan Greenspan etc.), below them is the Frankfurt School think-tanks, and below them, the Hollywood kikes, far below those are useful chucklefucks like Barbara Spectre and your average (((journalist,))) last is surprisingly your typical Israeli Jew, (their government is Jewy as fuck, but separate from the diaspora cancer we have.)

Kissinger fell somewhere in the upper middle. He was a Jew, but was shockingly loyal to Nixon, to the point where Nixon mentioned him specifically in being an exception to the rule when it comes to kikes forming a fifth column.

That said, people call him king kike because he pioneered interventionist foreign policy in the US, (that arguably started with Teddy and then got pushed to the extreme by FDR, but Kissinger was the architect of muh world police meme.)

He's a kike, and has done kike things, but he's overall a neutral party, yet still an overall negative influence.

>Liberals thought Trump was gonna run a brick and mortar wall across the whole border. Leftism, not even once.

George?

Ask your parents for some money so you can buy a tent and a oneway bus ticket.

Just you wait until his March surprise, Drumpftard.

Generation Z (1995 on) is the most conservative generation since WWII

Combine this with 8 years of Trump

we're golden

Chicago here,

California is for fags and people full of themselves.

Nice wine tho.

AHAHAHAHAHAH!

Can't we all just choose to not america great for now? I'm not out of line when I say americo needs to heal. So I say this I think we need to burn the pro winning sides signs and props like hats and such and simply run over to those that lost can tell them not to worry nothing will change. I know some of you might not think it the best idea but it really is the best idea.

greatest current year

>Let cali become the shit hole its meant to be and let everyone fall out of love with it

Problem is that the young people of America won't realise that it's a shithole. They have this romanticized picture of California from the Hollywood movies. They are totally brainwashed.

I think Trump will prove to be a giant pussy. I dont give a fuck what you Trumptards say. Rand Paul should have been president or a literal Hitler. It will be interesting to watch Trumptards literally become gay for Trump over the next 4 years.

Eat a dick, pussies!

>Tent

You sure about these boom towns? I don't want to move and find myself living in a tent in a place going nowhere.

what do you want

i have no potatoes

Hahahahahahaahahah

possible happening

When did a Swede become an expert on American culture?

kek nice bantz. US politics usually sets the pace for the rest of western civilization. With the combined power of Trump and Brexit it's likely to go global.

You're not trying to be consistent. Read your post again.

>Tfw not persuasive

>Bill Whittle was still our guy in the end

Ben Jewpiro can suck a dick though

You could be, if you bought my book!

what will they talk about today?

I was born and raised in Los Angeles. One day, I was bar hopping with friends, and we stumbled onto a rooftop bar. We went in for a drink and the place was swarming with obvious transplants, super young thinking that this city has anything good in store for them. It was really depressing. I want to move out of this state but I work in the film industry so I'm ducked

Is he redpilled?

masterful

Holy shit Tucker destroyed this Rutgers kid

Muh rumored appointments

If only we had something like an ignition interlock for computers.

Is that the buzzfeed Bernstein

>When ISIS detonates a small nuclear device in San Francisco, they will see the error of their ways.

9/11 didn't redpill NYC. Do you really think a terror attack would redpill SF?

Is "Go away" the bill's actual legal language?

>not picking Michelle Obama for trannyland

Republicans, man

It angered America enough for them to go along with whatever their government asked

Lol they'd blame it on white people for speaking ill of Muslims on Twitter

"If they had been more tolerant, this never would have happened!"

JUST

Bill had some reservations early on about Trump but came around and fully supported him when it mattered the most while everyone around him were NeverTrump fuckheads.

He also made this speech predicting Trump in 2012 that EVERYONE should watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wgxlp2UJI5I

9/11 redpilled the fuck out of NYC, but then it was colonized by faggots from California.

hes been on a killing spree all week

Swede's are Ameriboos, closeted or not.

kek

>Christie

mobile.twitter.com/altright_fanfic/status/785998378458947584

Dude, i would convert to Islam if they blew up San Francisco

That would be so incredibly based

I voted for Trump, but he is not my fucking president till he gets the fucking armed services back on track! There is no fucking excuse for having an Army full of transgender freaks!!! YOU ALL CAN KISS MY DIRTY ASS TILL TRUMP FIXES THE FUCKING MILITARY!!!!

What would help fix California the most is ending their unconstitutional gun laws. I believe Kris Kobach would do that as AG.