Trump should ALREADY be impeached. You are all stupid

Trump should ALREADY be impeached. You are all stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/streiff/2016/11/15/confirmed.-trumps-kids-request-security-clearances/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/15/president-electdonald-trump-security-clearance-children/93856438/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could someone explain why this is a problem?

fake and gay kys

>occupy democrats

Is this a meme?

What request?

Thank you for Correcting The Record. Our payment servers are currently offline. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later. #ImWithHer

Debunked 18 times, including bt the God Emperor.
Sage goes in all fields.

he requested a clearance.

it could be denied, and he won't have access to top secret information.

how is that a serious national security problem?

>(((Borowitz)))

I dont see how it's a national security issue.. but it would be against us law tk give them jobs

Because calling people stupid is sure to win over support from people on the other side!

You joke about it all, but do you see as positive that Putin worked to get Trump in power?

also, (((Borowitz)))

apparently Andy Borowitz is the asshole who created the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire

who gives a fuck what he thinks about national security, lol

>a fucking leaf

>borrow
>implying he'll pay it back
kek

>more things that never actually happened

This story was proven fake

It's a problem because its not true. Made up bullshit started from a tweet.

Sage this, niggers

>no confirmation, explicitly denied by Trump

LYIN' MEDIA

It wasss real in my mind

Yes.

Nice one, Nige

DEBUNKED ALREADY

redstate.com/streiff/2016/11/15/confirmed.-trumps-kids-request-security-clearances/

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/15/president-electdonald-trump-security-clearance-children/93856438/

SAGERINO

> occupy demacrats
This shit is so fucking stupid. Asking for security clearances for his kids is the proper process for allowing your advisers to handle classified information (presumably this is why he's requesting the clearances). He's going right along with policy and coloring 100% within the lines, whereas Clinton went against policy by having a private server, and then was careless which resulted in classified information being released to the public/enemies and then lied and tried to cover it up. The only way whoever created this graphic can't tell the difference is for him to be willfully ignorant.

The clearances are for his kids, not him. By nature of being elected president, Trump is granted the equivalent of TS/SCI (every SCI) clearance and automatic need to know. He doesn't need to be granted the position because by being elected president the public has put their trust in him.

>leaf
>occupy democrats
fuck off nigger kys

Would you feel the same if it was Hillary Clinton?

I didn't read OP entirely and thought it was about Trump's stepson.

He didn't try to get security clearances for his children though you troglodyte

this. people shocked and freaking out over trump following protocol. fuck off shills.

It's like asking if Hillary was going to save Western civilization, I would support her. It's Hillary, who despises Russia and Putin, so if that happened, she would be a fundamentally different candidate.

US foreign policy has been so incredibly disastrous probably since Clinton that a foreign entity that opposes us such as Russia could only improve it.

>redstate
dropped

t. Literal retard

>two sources in anticipation of your faggotry
drop yourself faggot shill, you lost lol

>Occupy Democrats
>1 post by this id
>flag
>not saging the shit out of this

Say it with me: A FUCKING LEAF

Most are older and won't live in the white house so there's no reason they'll be exposed to classified info. As far as the youngsters, how much worse is it than having Obongos tweaking weed smoking offspring in the white house?

I don't take impeachment advice from filthy leafs. Go home and get a first amendment in your shithole while you're at it, fuckwit.

P.S. you're welcome for literally everything you have, signed America.