Will these people ever stop fucking complaining?

Will these people ever stop fucking complaining?

unworthy

Wyoming stronk.

Wyomingite may be the worst term for the citizens of a state

Washingtonian is up there too

Funny how in the entire history of the USA it is only just now a problem.

Butthurt lefties mad they didn't get their way, so they're now pretending like they have the first fucking clue how our election process works

I'd like to point out that 10,945,480 Californians voted and 245,994 Wyoming people voted. Someone good at math do the percentage shit for me.

On that day California received a grim reminded, they live in fear of the Wyomingites.

Fuck Commiefornia.

~25% of California vs ~45% of Wyoming

I mean that last stat in the infographic

>Will these people ever stop fucking complaining?

I sure hope not. Liberal tears are delicious and nutritious.

Goes as well for the EU vote or the second chamber of our german legislative. But since it benefits leftists there, no one is complaining.
The worst timing for such a debatte is when you just lose.

>everyone forget the 2000 election

>Image representing Wyomingite is meant to represent 362% of the Californian image.
>It's 362% the length and 362% the height of the Californian image.
>Wyomingite vote is depicted as more than 13 times as influential as Californian vote.

That seems like a 120% turnout of citizens in California.

Ugh, why are Californians so anti-Bison. Those bigots! #notallbuffalo

That's the whole point, to prevent metropolies from dominating the weak countryside

>politician in a majority based democracy
>own large area with certain areas withlarge populations
>steal wealth from the smaller populated areas to please the major ones so i'll be re-elected easily without giving the smaller populated area a say in anything
>bai bai ""united"" states

This isn't even the 5th time a candidate got more popular votes than electoral votes.

How did they calculate that last stat?

Liberalism is a disease.

Faggots, why dont you leave your safe space of california and move to wyoming?

>Wyoming is only worth 3
>California is worth fucking 55
>W-why is Wyoming worth so much???? Give Cali more!

Can I join the worse term club?
Arizonian reporting in...
ian doesn't work with everything senpai

I was saying this before the election was called and I got laughed at, now my libshit friends are doing it themselves.

>FUNNY ISN'T IT

It's not even a problem. The electoral college is in place specifically so that enormous, high population cities can't decide the future of the entire country. If you look at which districts voted blue in each state, all the blue was in huge cities, whether that entire state turned blue or not.

This election highlighted the strengths of the electoral college very well. It's not a perfect system, but that doesn't exist, and getting this country to agree on a replacement would be a pipe dream.

>Californians' votes are worth less

Sounds good

>tfw Cuckorado

Leftist dipshits are everywhere, but I guess Coloradan sounds okay

Just slap 705,454 and 194,717 together.

They can't fucking believe that their hopes and ideals aren't objectively right or true.

WTF I hate electoral bison now!

Yeah, 120% turnout. How mysterious. Funny how California do dat.

fucking this.

If we go to popular vote the entire state of Wyoming (~580,000) would be worth less than... Milwaukee (~590,000)

>Flyover states would lose the last bit of power they have.
>Fuck that noise

I remember being led to believe as a kid that the electoral college was not at all beholden to the will of the voters, that they just voted however the fuck they wanted and my vote literally didn't matter

>tfw Pennsylvanian

And at that point, what would be the point of having states?

Why shouldn't every citizen have an equal say in the election? If huge cities have many people, why shouldn't they have more say?

If they actually believed that shit then the senate should be abolished.

because then only huge cities would matter in an election and the voices of everyone else would be drowned out

That's not how republics work

They didn't during the entirety of Bush's two terms. Nothing changes until MSM's liberal bias does

705,454,194,717 there.

He meant divide 705454 by 194717 and you get that 362%

Because cities are cucked, look at Toronto, it's almost as bad as you guys.

Have to make up for all the illegals in Commiefornia.

HOW CAN OTHER STATES COMPETE?

That's how it's supposed to be done. You elect someone that's smarter than you that you trusts and they go vote for president

Ok, you're in the EU with its new population of 300 million, the EU nations are asked to vote on whether you should have unlimited 3rd world immigration and Germany/France/Turkey with their combined total of 150 million vote the same way, of course they want nigger dick. Almost every other country votes no including your own.
Do you stay in the EU or do you ragequit because your tiny 500k population country has no say?
(figures aren't accurate)

Isn't it funny that the lefties who want a pure democracy tend to idolize people like Carlin who talk about how stupid the majority of people are?

They literally want to be run by a mob of idiots

This. Live in CA and Ill happily drown my vote to drown these cucks votes out too

Good example Ausbro

This whole fucking meme was started by Google when they decided to show the vote count in a "controversial" (manufactured by the media) election

brilliant example.

Well, it comes down to whether you value the vote of an individual or the vote of a state.

Electoral college puts the emphasis on geographical location, a simple vote would be like globalization, centraling the opinion on clusters like New York and California.

So in a way the electoral college tries to fight back globalism and the centralization of population, which I'm not sure if its smart.

Do libtards not realize that if California gets more electoral votes, then so does pretty much every other state? Let's say each state gets 1 electoral vote per 500,000 people (also including the 2 from senators). Hillary would still fucking lose. California and Jew York would not save her.

It's called the United States, not the United State, the states are essentially countries in a union so prioritising their rights is extremely important.

Yes but people in close proximity and culture tend to be like-minded, so it still works out to California getting a shitload more say than Wyoming.

Without the Electoral College, Wyoming wouldn't get any say whatsoever.

The entire reason for the electoral college is to give those small states their representation and have a chance to impact elections, which is exactly what happened this time around. You can't have the whole country at the mercy of a few states just because they happen to have more people. Those small states matter, too.

#smallstatesmatter

>image showing why the EC was created in the first place
>...
>...

What's the point of the image? If it was put to a popular vote, they would just secede from the country.

Wyomingites get more per vote because they have to deal with being called shit like Wyomingites.

Uncle Ted's term for Michiganders is my favorite.
>Michiganiacs

>>Secede from the country

This has been done.

The results were inconclusive. Paradoxical at best.

RARE
A
R
E

Floridian master race.

Also, I'd like to point out that the math is wrong on this anyway. Every state automatically gets 2 electoral votes from senators. Everything after that is based on Congressional districts. Wyoming has 1, California has 53. So Wyoming has 1 electoral vote for every 584,000 people. California has 1 electoral vote for every 732,000 people. Wyoming only has 125% "more" representation.

Speaking of the election:
Does anybody know if the popular vote has actually been fucking counted fully yet? I heard they hadn't counted all of them yet.
Just want them to fucking finish already jesus

no

also if they arent happy they can start war and then lose it

There are still 541 districts yet to report their ballot counts, along with (I assume) mail-in and military votes.

They got one thing right

Uh, actually every state gets two electoral votes just because. So technically 1 Wyoming electoral vote = total population of Wyoming.

France is against immigration dear Emu, 70% of the country think it's a bad thing.

Ah, gotcha. Cheers.

Feels > Reals

inb4
>the election's decided, no reason to count them :^)

That's because the other 30% are niggers who you welcomed with open arms.

>mfw tasmanians have about 1500% more senate representation per vote as new south welshmen

came here to post this

>Implying it was actually the french people that welcomed them and totally not the EU.

I want them counted so that i can shut up SJWs who whine that hillary got more of the popular vote.

>mfw Illinois is a sea of red
>mfw Chicago alone swings the entire state the other way

Texas BTFO
New York BTFO
Arizona BTFO

I was considering moving there if I ever got tired of ol' texas and needed a whiter state to raise a family in

>implying the EU influenced immigration policy in the 50s

France has been cucking herself for decades, it's not a recent thing

>Implying it was actually the french people that welcomed them and totally not the EU.
States rights are pretty important then aren't they.

>I want them counted so that i can shut up SJWs who whine that hillary got more of the popular vote.
It's obvious that this is their goal, they want to give lefties a reason to not consider Trump their president.

your literally being hypocrite right now

>Liberal Mega-Cities should be able to lord over 90% of America's landmass and turn their populace into slaves
>it's totally cool for the Majority to Oppress the minority as long as the minority is white and right-wing

WY is worth more because it's not a piece of shit like California

It takes 40 millions Californians to explain why voter ID laws are racist.

Close. I really think some of them believe that the electoral process is too inconvenient and the title of president should just be bestowed on whoever is the most progressive, regardless of whether or not the country is in a position to embrace even moderately progressive policies.

Exactly this. With just a popular vote any other state will instantly be irrelevant and overheard.

So the Electoral College is like affirmative action for rural states?

No because it's also supposed to prevent idiots from becoming president.

Every Wyoming vote is worth 3.62 times more than California
So why did they make that person 100 times larger?

Very dishonest media!

>Toronto used to be a conservative utopia, all about business all day errday
>rural buttfuck Canada gets butthurt that all their streetlights and bridges come with a tag saying "you're welcome, Toronto"
>call Toronto a city of Faggots for 30 years
>be surprised when conservatives run and Faggots take it over

Newfies, everyone

actually it should be that california has 53 ev and wyoming got 1 because the other two are granted to you because you're a state.
and the math would be different. it would take 732,075 california to get 1 ev and the whole population of wyoming which 538,153 and that's the only ev they get

feels over reals, my friend

They would separate into countries. Lefties want you guys to end up like yugoland.

To add to that, this is already how it woorks in the EU too. A germans vote for the EU parliament is "worth less" then a Austrians or swedes, since Germany, italy and France get comparitively few seats for their population size as, say, Austria, Sweden, Czechia