Nigger woman laments influx of White people into London

Nigger woman laments influx of White people into London

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11014543/White-hipsters-not-black-looters-are-now-threatening-post-riots-London.html

Good, racists have no place in society.

>liberals are so racist they think they can guess who someone voted for if they're shitskinned
>they're totally obvious to it and call everybody else racist

> His flag is literally the Netherlands at an altered brightness

> Three years ago, I shouted down young men as they burnt cars on the streets of Hackney, where I live. Now they come in beards and bobble hats instead.

> Places such as Kingsland Road and Mare Street have become the trendiest places to be, but that has bought unrest of a different sort. The people who live here are not happy.

So what she's saying is that riots, murders, rapes and burning down shit is preferable to her kind? Gotcha.

absolutely rage enducing

this is the sort of rage that could send a man mad

>Latino Barista

I'm sure she meant "latina", a lot of latina women pretend to be cool and edgy and right-wing and pro-Trump so they can get a white Chad to fuck them. Latinas cannot compete with white women so they need to resort to lying and trickery.

>I'm an ally

WTF? That sounds so fucking gay, but I see this shit on facebook. Sounds like some nerds playing world of warcraft.

Colgate with whitening

LMAO

even if I didn't vote for Trump, I would say I did. I imagine it gets quite annoying all the SJW fucks lending you "support"

>the article is nearly 3 years old

White people don't think it be like it is but it do.

The fact is that Latin people don't really like blacks. Blacks in the political process has fucked everything up.

There are very few that are right wing because they fear labels such as house nigga or Uncle Tom

Also, not all Latin people like Mexicans.

Old article, read the comments.

lel.

>The person with a job voted for Trump

things that didn't happen

>Luxembourg was literally the Netherlands until the 1900s

the Latin adjective is retarded because logically Quebec people, and Cajuns, and New England French speakers are also Latin Americans.

They are still not white. They have their own distinct race and culture, they are clearly different.