That one franchise Sup Forums only ever talks about for waifushit

>that one franchise Sup Forums only ever talks about for waifushit

which one did you think of

Teen Titans, The Loud House, Steven Universe.

Your favorite show

Spongebob but I'm pretty sure that was just because of the picture.

Hanazuki? I like the show's lore and all but recently whenever I think about it all I can remember is "TINY EXQUISITE FEET" in a voice that sounds like quagmire's for some reason. I'm not even sure I have ever read actual discussion on any of this show's threads.

Legend Quest

Literally fucking everything.

The Loud House and RWBY.

villainous

How is the Loud House even successful? I get that Sup Forums likes it for the multitude of waifus, but why do kids like it? Even when I was a child, I could tell the difference between shitty shows and good ones.

Bunnicula

Boys waifu the sisters, the humors funny most of the time unlike say sanjey and craig or TTG.

Funnily enough, this

wander over yonder

Hotel Transylvania.

SU

T.U.F.F Puppy
Teen Titans '03/TTG
Foster's
Horse Show
SWAT Kats
Ghoul School
Loud House
SU

>the humors funny most of the time
Not it's not. I watched the first couple episodes.

Not him, but it's true. Dominator ruined WOY and the discussion of it.

How do you waifu Bunnicula

Literally any cartoon that has female characters.

Loud House, Scalie Schoolie

Cool. Yet another greentext meta thread. Where do I upvote? XD

Fuck, true. I got into WoY when Dominator-fever blew up and I caught threads about it.

But it's not ALL WoY threads were about. Shit, most of the time it was yaoi fags, when it did come to stuff of that context.

Got a lot of friendly reaction images from them, at least.

the girl is cute I've never seen the show and anytime theres a thread of it, its about the girl

Never include a domineering, curvy female character if you wish to retain the purity of your series. Especially one that has a side-cut and wears converse. That is when Shadman steps in.

RWBY.

>Hey Ferrets, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you.

Whats the point of this post? That show had already been mentioned. Kill yourself.

Neo Genesis Evangelion..,,wait a minute.

My Life As A Teenage Robot

The Summoning
You realize "ruined discussion" and "only reason people talk about the show" are two completely different things, most of the time the show is brought up has nothing to do with her.
So this is bait right?

The threads were surprisingly discussion filled when new episodes were airing last year, but since then they've mostly just been attempts to get people to actually the show. And for people to talk about how cute everything in the show is. There's still very occasional small bouts of conversation, but with no new episodes, news, merchandise or anything to talk about because Hasbro is fucking insane, well, there's not much to talk about. So, cute daughteru spam it is.

Totally Spies

my first thought was spongebob, but then i thought, what waifus?

Star vs. the Forces of Evil

Ever since that South Park episode about asian girls shipping Craig and Tweek, South Park discussion is non-existant, the entire thread regardless of what's going on, even if they just appear in the background or even not at all is still about them. Its annoying as shit.

Yeah, these were my #1 and #2 for the question too.

All this shitty faggot board does is talk about waifus

Then they act surprised why every other board is getting traffic and nobody visits their stupid virgin hugbox

Name one show that Is talked about and not because of waifushit

W.I.T.C.H.
Gravity Falls
Insert Option 3

....Star Wars
dont ask me why. its all Ahsoka this, poor Huxley that and THICCSHEEV this or sticc-Rey that.
but nobody likes the chubby Korean girl who liked Finn. that amuses me greatly
and fucking futafags crapping it up every damn time

Funny enough Dominator lewds were some of the only good pieces he's ever done.

And Serbians.

Literally the only time anyone here posts a thread related to Frozen it's about wanting to fuck elsa or anna

THICCSHEEV is just a meme. Rey worship on Sup Forums way more severe, I can't explain how or why, but no one here likes rey. You're absolutely point about the futa posting, which hurts me because that's my fetish.

Every one of them?

FALSE! I talk about RWBY for husbando shit.

Kim Possible

Green Lantern: The Animated Series