On work day 42 out of 64 in a row

>on work day 42 out of 64 in a row
>slowly going mad

My days are blending together; half of November went by in the blink of an eye. I have 280 hours a month.

What's the longest stretch of work you've done? For what reason?

56 straight days underway. Averaged 140 hours a week.
Fucking exhausting!

the health issues to arrive from this outweigh the monetary value of the said workload for the most part

enjoy sunshine brothers

>What's the longest stretch of work you've done?
about 15 minutes
never again

That's cute. Worked 3 years without a single day off, no vacation, no sick leave, including night shifts and 12 hour shifts. After quitting feels like i'm reborn and saved enough money to start a new life after new year.

Even if you only do it for 4 months?

I'm saving up for a backpacking journey.

WTF do you guys do for a living? Are you in a nuclear missile silo or a submarine?!

Hotel receptionist working part time in a period where 2 full time workers got fired.

I basically took all the shifts. All of them.

kek

5 days of 3-hour shifts

4 years. 2 weeks off (1 week at the time), about 5-7 weekends off. apart from that worked straight through the 4 years building my own company which i sold 2 years later for 80x more than i invested. feels pretty good.

try to find some good mood
people will recognize it and often be
good-mooded rick back at you.

72 hours a week, 7 days a week, for 2 months. We had 1 day off, and 1 half day in that time. 10 to 10.5 hours a day.

Simply, we were behind. We made airbags, and Honda NEEDED them, or else their plant would have to shut/slow down. Which is UNACCEPTABLE, basically.

We did get paid time and a half for 40-60, and double time for 60+ ... so that was nice. Was only making $14 an hour back then, but was totally worth it. I cam out on the otherside of the 2 months with over 3 grand saved up

78 days of 12 hour shifts. Was deployed to Kandahar and there was only 2 of us, one took day the other took nights.

what type of biz? jw leaf

how much didja make?

Meant to say I came out on the otherside with 3 grand saved up, and my car loan paid off, 2 years in advance, about another 3 grand spent on that.

finance
about 20mil after taxes

ANd I guess jusdt to add, once we got "caught up" after that 2 months, it was still another 3 months of 5/6 days a week. So 50-62 hours a week for another 3 months. Mostly 6 days a week

6 years of nonstop exertion on a book that is going to make me immortal

Fuck, that's pretty damn good.

I'll be leaving with 15 grand in my account. I plan on making that sustain me for 2-3 years, as I'll be living as a vagabond, cooking over a fire and sleeping in a tent.

Fucking Switzerland. You rich, liberated smucks.

i only work 24 hours a week and i probably will for the rest of my life, 24 hours a week is a balanced amount of work and free time. 40 hours a week or more is crazy, stop wasting your life away. life isn't just about work.

thought you euros didn't work so much

FUCKING NICE, I wish I had your work ethic. What skills did you have to learn to get to that point?

I'd love that... But what kind of work is it?

University student here. For summer, I worked 2 jobs. 70 hours a week. By the end I started showing up to work late and calling in telling them I wouldn't be able to make it on time. I'd go to bed a 2am and wake up at 5:30 for work at 6am. Somedays I'd wake up and feel like breaking down while looking at my alarm clock. Made a shit ton of money, but it's exhausting. Work hard, but not too hard.

that's pretty cool. will you be doing this all over europe? you could go for even longer if you learn an instrument and busk for money in big cities. you can also get temporary jobs on farms etc and basically make vagabonding your life.

Yea, ideally this should be the norm for everyone.

Especially if you consider in the fact that we probably didnt work 40 hours in agriculture before, as farmers.

And there are even those who are even more extreme, who almost for no good reason whatsoever decide to fuck over their body, and their long term health by depriving themselves of sleep, or sunlight, or even just some normal exercise.

Technically speaking, there is also no need to work too many hours anymore, for the same standards of life. Machines made sure to provide us with similar goods, for lesser human hours invested into them.

Its only when a person decides that he wants to live ABOVE some standard, to get more gadgets, more expensive cars, more other stuff...well at least that is so in europe.

I think, the way that we are right now, neetdom is still immoral, as you still live too much on the hands of other, but anything past 40 hours, perhaps even past 30 hours is no longer really that necessary.

Though mostly its only in ideal situations, its not as if all companies are similar in their needs and wants.

>never worked a day in my life
>dont plan on it either
feels fucking good to be blessed with a trust fund.

21 days straight, 12 hour shifts.

I work 7-on 7-off at a power plant, and when we shut down for a week-long maintenance 2x each year, somebody gets shafted with a shift week being on both sides of that, totalling for 21 days. The overtime is pretty sick, though.

Worked 2 weeks on 1 off for a year doing diesel fitting at the mines, mostly to pay off overdue medical expenses, good money but realized i had to get myself back to uni or run my own work otherwise i'd be bottom of the foodchain forver

1 term left

This isnt fucking

I'll be doing it in Asia. Denmark have a lot of working holiday visa deals, so picking up odd jobs here and there will be my main extra income.

See
Clearly it is.

9 months of everyday work.
12 hours daily.
Sometimes I had to work 36 hour shifts.

i wish i had a job

not much, don't have a college degree or higher education, barely made it through high school. started at the bottom in finance as an intern back in the early 90s. after a few years i figured out a way to make things a lot easier for banks and cc companies. raised vc and pulled a steve jobs by hiring a bunch of IT nerds who built what i wanted. built a small customer base and sold the company with all patents to an investment fund.

i have never seen an employed spaniard.

You were in the last thread werent you?

well that's odd, seeing as Spain has one of the biggest unemployment rates in western EU

so youre a 40-something swiss millionaire, why the fuck are you wasting your time on Sup Forums?

Last thread? When?

I've posted about my current situation here and there.

one year in the army

Please tell me you have a shitload of rare funs.

Just started working full time after being a neet for two years. Jesus how do you guys do it. Shit is hard, I enjoy my work and it's still hard to keep doing it every day again and again and again forever knowing that your only reward will be money that you won't have time to enjoy unless you quit the job.

I did 3 or 4 months of 84 hour weeks a couple years, outside of that mostly 56 hour weeks except holidays.

I don't have kids so it's ok. Continuous 12h shifts made me angry/irritable as fuck though. Getting 2 days off now makes me feel listless.

thats why i said employed, or is this sarcasm? ill stop bothering you now, time for your midday nap.

oh, nevermind, i thought you said 'i have never seen an UNemployed spaniard'

What do you do? C-can you get me a job?

I used to work 40 hours a week in a factory. The money was great but there's not a lot of time left for shitposting.

This

On my 5th tour in Afghanistan, been working 16-18 hours a day for 8 months straight with no day off. Longest streak is 15 months in iraq with no day off and patrolling Hawijah city 12 hours a night, every night.

Yeah but who comes home with 4k Euros every month ?

*sips coffee*

Ahhhh... oh hi there wagies.

I do 320 hours a month working 20 hrs a day 5 days a week. The one full day I get off is much needed to preserve my sanity.

Dont know how you did 20/hrs a day 7 days a week for 2 months, it's just soulcrushing.

Feels good to stack that cash though.

>Hotel receptionist

Oh wow its fucking nothing

Tfw they don't give me overtime

250 only on good week for me

because i have enough money and don't have to work a lot these days, i always get good laughs here. been here for many years.
stopped counting at 200.

>20 hours a day

no, you didnt seaman. youre full of shit

> working

lmfao

welcome to the wagecuck life

its not perfect, but it pays the bills

>work in a factory babysitting a machine
>get paid for nearly non-stop shitposting
Just gotta get in the right factory

Show me on the doll where pic related touched you.

Working as a CO, from January 10th to July 7th , I worked 8 hours, then 16 every other day due to mandatory overtime. I had 2200 hours in before I was removed from probation for an incident.

lmfao at the wage cucks itt, barely work 40hrs a week but im salary so still get paid

Holy fucking shit this thread. I'm 22 and still living with mommy and dada. If they ever kick me out I'm going to kill myself.

This.
OP is a grade A wageslaves and the only one profiting from this madness is Mr. Shlomo Hotelowner.

I earn £6 a month just now.

Have to work about 6 days a week on 10 hour shifts though, and stay on site in a portacabin.

do you at least have a job?

7 months in Afghanistan.

One would say it's worth it because of all the money. Then I looked at your flag.

wagecucks lel

why don't y'all make yourself great again and emulate the god emperor

it's easy just ask your dad for a milly

nothing big, basically a plumber. if you don't waste your money on things you don't need you can live on a part time job. even with next to no education.

if only i could find a gf or roommate to split the bill with.

35 hours a week bro. And out of those 35 i probably work....i dunno....10?

T.public servant.

If you enjoy your work it is actually nice to spend hours at it. Worked Mondays to Saturdays half 7 to 6 in a forge for two years and loved it. Only left for graduate studies.

Factory work can be pretty based. I used to work in a warehouse too for a while, all I did was drive a truck, smoke cigarettes, and take four extended coffee breaks every day. I think I did about three hours of actual work every day. Life was wonderful.

3 weeks

after that I got sick

I'm going to school but I dropped out this semester so I could shitpost about trump. I think it was worth it. When I'm 60 and sitting in a rocket chair about to die, I think I will say to myself "I had a good life, I worked the least amount I could and I Got to shitpost for Trump for a few months."

For a 23yo part timer with zero marketable education, it's a pretty sweet job. Definitely better than working in a super market or 7-11.

what branch

> if you don't waste your money on things you don't need you can live on a part time job
True. Godspeed my man.

13 months in Iraq, mostly in Baghdad/Tikret area, then down to Ramadi at the end. about 335~340 days straight of combat duty without any real breaks except for the ride south to Ramadi in the convoy.

We were getting shot at daily, and lots of IEDs were being planted in our AO. I saw a boy, like 8 or 9 y/o, that tripped an IED on his bicycle. Most of his legs were gone, and he ended up nearly 40 feet from where the bomb was. We had to stop the bleeding from his femoral arteries on both sides or he was going to bleed out in another minute or two - so we took a cinder block, put it between what was left of his thighs, and lashed both of his leg-stumps to it as tight as we could, to create a pressure bandage - essentially tourniqueting both of his legs just below his boy parts.

He lived long enough that we got him to our medics, dunno what happened to him after that.

Two days later, I had to shoot a woman with a baby in her arms. She had two grenades, one in each hand, and was waiting as a squad of our guys came up the street in front of her house. We noticed that the street had gone empty - a sure indication that we were in for trouble - and only this woman was outside for hundreds of yards either way.
My spotter saw the grenades through his binoculars. I saw a bit of one in the scope, but she was hiding them with the baby's wrap. Hardest shot I've ever had to take.

There were a lot of days like that...just fukked up shit that I still see when I close my eyes. But I survived, so I shouldnt complain too much, right?

Doing what?

Some of us don't have a family that we can depend on.

I've held down part time employment for 10 years now.

I dont think anyone will beat you bro.

God bless.

What did you make at this forge and how much training did you need? I want to operate heavy machinery but I have no idea how to go about it.

When i was in denmark this summer i worked ~530h in 2 months. And it was physical work i lost fucking 10kg weight

Welp your life choice wont judge you about it.

Damn thats sad...are you at least studying or learning a trade skill at least?

Your a fucking pawn, fuck CO's

exact opposite
>crippling depression
>nobody will hire me
>no institution will lend me money
>no wealth left to me by parents because dad was milked dry via government for single mom who also abused me
>past 10 years have been a complete blur
>just patiently waiting to die.

I voted for trump, though. I have nothing to lose and this man offers me hope. It's best if he doesn't get assasinated by some liberal faggot.

I'm trying.

I'm interviewing for a few marketing analyst jobs. If I get hired and stay for 3 years I should be able to earn £250 a day as a contractor. 3 days a week working, rent a small apartment, spend the rest of my time enjoying life.

When I get back from my journey I'll become an electrician.

>On my 5th tour in Afghanistan, been working 16-18 hours a day for 8 months straight with no day off. Longest streak is 15 months in iraq with no day off and patrolling Hawijah city 12 hours a night, every night.

Kirkuk provi was a total bitch from what I heard, and Hawijah was nothing but a massive shitstain of a place - I'm picturing Houston, but without the skyscrapers, and sand niggers instead of the American variety.

Tough duty, bro. Tough duty...

Isn't that illegal in daneland?

90-100 hours a week between 3 jobs. 2-3 hours of sleep a day, or sometimes no sleep. The worst was going in somewhere at 2, leaving at 10 to go to a night job, leaving that at 6, then going back to a different job for another 8 hours. I was soulless for months but I did it to break out of my NEET habits. I now own the car I want, and still dont have a license, kek.

Only if the company forces you do to it. I'm doing it voluntarily.

thanks for your service. Please seek help for your PTSD. Doing nothing about it is only going to make it worse.

Four months in a row on a deployment to Iraq. No days off. 12 hour shifts.

You'll live. The days all kind of melting together just makes everything go that much faster.

patrolling sounds found. do you just walk around and talk to your bros all day?

>force
dont use that word please

Holy shit

How would you describe the Iraqi people?

I m an Arab from Morocco I m curious to see if they are similar to us