/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Dave Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E12/13: "Wolves and a Door/A World Between Worlds" (Mon 26)
Darth Vader #12: The Rule of Five (Wed 28)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Wolves and a Door & A World Between Worlds
youtube.com/watch?v=_XGJd_g1zDA

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

ewedit.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/supreme-leader-snoke-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens.jpg?w=2700&h=1800
i.ytimg.com/vi/_H6FmUnLqZg/maxresdefault.jpg
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya
randomhousebooks.com/campaign/star-wars-timeline/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is she, /swco/?

Name a better character
I'll wait

>The Art of Star Wars: The Force Awakens
>Is there a HQ Scan of this hand or can someone post them?

Kanan COULD have survived, but in that last instant, when his sight returned, he could see his reflection in Hera's eyes; and the shame of that lousy haircut made him want to die.

It's up my butt and around the corner. The Art of The Last Jedi is much much better anyway just like The Last Jedi is a much much better film.

You do realize that with literally everything in its advantage this movie struggled to reach $1.3 billion? On top of that it fell $600-$700 million short of initial conservative expectations. Audiences were hotly anticipating satisfying answers to the questions TFA raised or failed to address, Disney had the cards stacked against any other film releasing around it, it was backed by one of the biggest promotional campaigns ever, had people feeling obligated to watch it to pay respects to Carrie Fisher, and it opened around no serious competition. And in its shadow counter-programming no one wanted (Jumanji) has nearly grossed a billion dollars. The Last Jedi probably wouldn't have broke a billion without the death of Fisher and Disney forcing theaters into a one-sided "deal." With literally no incentive to finish the story, what hope is there for Episode IX?

>struggled
lmao dude you're still trying to go for 'DISNEY IS DISAPPOINTED IN IT' narrative

I knew I seen this copypasta somewhere.

It's not wrong, though.

Are the scans in the pastebin?

Reminder that Tusken Raiders are uncivilized, primitive savages who pillage, brutalize, murder, and attack innocents.

If it's true does it matter?

Reminder that Ameritards are uncivilized, primitive savages who pillage, brutalize, murder, and attack innocents.

>bringing your Sup Forums argument into a new thread

Was TLJ intentionally made into comedy film?

>bad engrish
>bad bait

>10 minutes into Sabers & Chill, she gives you this look

It does remind me of a Christopher Guest film, awkward and trying to say something for the sake of comedy.

The main description for Abeloth's eyes (and those possessed by her, very often) are that they look like two darkened eyes that are similar to 'two hollows with pinpricks of light like stars at the bottom of a well'. It is said over and over in the books to describe her as if someone might forget. "tiny and deep-sunken, like two stars shining out of a pair of black wells." (abyss, 194); "She turned to look into the cold stars that were the thing's eyes." (196). "a pair of tiny bright eyes set in sockets so deep they looked like wells." (244); "the silver eyes shining up from the depths of their sockets like tiny cold stars." (277); "Abeloth's eyes shrank back to silver stars." (280);
That's just from one book that I finished the other day.
here is someone possessed by her: "eyes of blue burning out of sockets as deep as wells." (234)
But yes, Snoke brings up this description, especially when you put in the mouth with its joker like curves coming up (his damage, I guess?). Now as far as Snoke, I have no doubt in my mind at this point that he is some form or amalgamation of Abeloth for the cinematic universe.
Doing anything with time travel/manipulation unleashes Abeloth for whatever reason. The Ones have always put her back in her prison, but as we know from Mortis, supposedly the Father, Daughter, and Son are dead.
ewedit.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/supreme-leader-snoke-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens.jpg?w=2700&h=1800
i.ytimg.com/vi/_H6FmUnLqZg/maxresdefault.jpg
Bonus round: when Abeloth is watching you from afar ie through space/time/the Force, you feel like something is watching you, particularly something from the skies, like in the stars.
It calls back to the something Leia, Ben, and Palpatine all felt in Aftermath.

>rian knows his lore

There is something weird about seeing Vader's boots from the back.

I think Rian purposely made TLJ bad because he hated JJ's guts and he wants to make his trilogy look better. Rian is playing 4D chest with Star Wars.

>Reddit

Where did she get the coordinates to the Supremacy at?

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Anakin

Don't you "user" me. I want her back! Besides its not like they can do anything else with Ahsoka at this point besides pairing her up with Asajj and having the two travel the galaxy together for the rest of their days.

Using the Force.

what if the guy in the helmet in Vader is Clovis somehow ?

One trip through the portals in space-time, and we could fix everything.

I don't think you get the idea of the joke screenshot. Those tabs aren't funny at all.

Isn't Clovis dead

Ventress' standards are very high, user. Do you think that you can keep up as well as Vos could?

never saw the body

>heals allies, though ironically cannot heal self.

Thats like the exact opposite of Sheev.

and Unlimited Power should be his ultimate. Sheev Spin should be like a LShift. Move his [self]heal to his E. (Ideally he would take HP away from allies and Heal himself based off that)

Left click could be lightning or saber attack, either works

Yeah. He fell from the top of his office building on Scipio.

These dudes look like random DC Crisis supervillains.

o shit

That's not how the force works.

>randomly pressing buttons so you get the coordinates you want because you trust in the all-knowing Force to get you some dick

exactly how it works

>implying Dave isn't getting soft

Shit, you're right.

>Ideally he would take HP away from allies and Heal himself based off that
Where's the irony in that?

Just wait, user. He brought her back just to kill her in the finale.

I was expecting Ahsoka to survive by just falling into an explosion and walking out the other side.

I was not expecting time travelling space portals.

always can retcon that he faked it

ANTI MONITOR

pulled through time portal

Without his Master, he has become lost.

George wouldn't have let this happen. He would have killed everyone.

Oh ya I guess my statement doesnt fit the name, but at the same time, the ability itself (healing allies) doesnt even remotely reflect Palpatine.

If anything, Palpatine would take in from the suffering of others to get stronger, not protect the worthless minions around him.

>normies excited about seeing "a young Chewbacca"

Did everyone forget Chewbacca was in Revenge of the Sith?

>Chewbacca was in Revenge of the Sith?
Not for anywhere near as long as he'll be in Solo.

Pitch me a story method of saving/bringing back Kanan Jarrus.

Hard mode: make it not shit.

Kershner never said that

Kylo was expecting her so he probably gave them to her

what

Why bring him back? He served his purpose.

He's dead and stays that way.

Reminder Age of Quiptron made more than TLJ without a giant hype.

What makes you think it could be Clovis?

>make something related to Rebels that isn't shit

impossible

>without a giant hype
the fuck? it's Avengers 2 not the Blair Witch Project

>marvel making more
fucking duh. Look at how much black panther is making. Multiple a year and normies think they are required to see them

Tiny bits of him survived to be scavenged by the Empire. Buried deep in one of Sheev's treasure worlds is a vat filled to the brim with hundreds of carefully programmed Kaanan Jaarus clones waiting to be unleashed upon an unsuspecting galaxy.

>without a giant hype.
Nigger what
have you seen how much fanfare marvel drek gets?

One of the dudes is missing fingers on his hand, Clovis was missing fingers too

>pastebin.com/nWsKtSya
Not that I can find.

The fact that people acknowledge characters like Cap, Iron Man and fucking Thor have more hype than SW shows the sad state of affairs.

>Clovis was missing fingers too
What the fuck are you talking about?

You mean, a company being good at marketing

>only 8 movies have made more money than TLJ has

wow dibny btfo we did it Sup Forums how will they ever recover (also jews)

ultimate plot twist everyone would be thinking its sheev but its a ghost of someone from anakin's life making his life as Vader hell

DISNEY IS SO MAD THAT THEY WILL EXECUTE KENNEDY BY GUILLOTINE AND RESTORE LEGENDS AS THE ONE TRUE CANON

JUST YOU WAIT

>Establishes that time travel can only be performed by a very specific mechanism.
>Establishes that the Jedi are unwilling to use such a thing.
>Destroys the method of accessing the only mode of time travel.
>Shows the major villain being thwarted from using it.

So basically, Filoni made sure that Abrams can't invent his own method to cause time travel, and if Abrams did try to use time travel, he would have to deal with it being something that the Jedi refused to use. Worse yet, anyone that wanted to use it would be repeating a failed villain scheme from a cartoon. It's so obvious, he didn't break or change anything. This was an inoculation to prevent Abrams from trying to reboot the series with a time travel plot device. Star Wars has now been vaccinated against time travel shenanigans. We can only hope it sticks.

Black Panther made more in 4 days than Justice League did in its entire run, this shit does not matter. Also Attack of the Clones was the 4th highest grossing movie of 2002 so it's not like Star Wars has always been box office gold.

"Obi-wan once thought as you do"

i like how this quote was in rebels when ahsoka was in the... "world between worlds", but i really dislike that quote because padme was the one to ask vader to run away, not obi-wan, iirc. i never liked how lucas made a lot of contradictions in the OT when he made the PT

i guess thanks to that episode of rebels, another specialized edition of ROTJ will never be released with vader saying "your mother once thought as you do" to luke

user, he's dead
You must train yourself
To let go

Kanan is dead you guys

>We can only hope it sticks.

I don't think it will. Once a show opens up the time travel box, it's hard not to go back to it. You could look at it as Filoni using time travel because he wanted to and deliberately sabotaging any future attempts to use it, or you could look at it as a way prep the hardcore Star Wars fans to see it in Episode 9. I still think it's a mistake.

>rush clovis, after faking his death, has somehow figured out anakin and vader are the same person and is now out to exact his revenge
He's not even missing fingers

Why didn’t we save him.

He could have cut them off to make himself harder to identify

It's not even the alternate timeline/multimerve type of time travel

man Attack of the Clones has not aged well

isn't it possible there are portals to access the time-space mechanism other than the temple on lothal? how was sheev gaining access to the place?

It has without a doubt aged the worst of the prequels

I know this was a late addition in reshoots but why did Lucas think the movie needed another action sequence five minutes before a 30 minute action sequence

this whole sequence feels like something out of a fan film

>how was sheev gaining access to the place?
Sheev was cooking up some clairvoyance in the cauldron to find Ezra; and he did, for a bit.

I think Sheev was using his ritual to find Ezra, and since the way to the void was unlocked, that meant by finding Ezra he could get in. He still wanted Ezra to tell him how he did it, so it's likely there are other ways in but you still need to know how to open them.

>Natalie: This is ridiculous, this is a mean joke
>GL: It will look good...

Black Panther was a good film. TLJ sadly isnt.

According to him, he was afraid the audience would get bored. Keep in mind this scene replaced two "talking" scenes.

Reaching from a hypothetical future timeline that had not yet been prevented.

DID Luke ever get those power converters?

>good film
it was boring, the cgi was bad, and the WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSE made me cringe. Standard marvel film.

separatist knowledge. they knew sheevs plan so sheev sent anakin to kill them but he didn't delete the files containing the knowledge

sithshrine under his palace/jedi temple

randomhousebooks.com/campaign/star-wars-timeline/

this is pretty neat. Is it accurate?