DRUMPF BTFO HAHAHA

Trumplets literally on suicide watch, how will they ever recover?

fuck drumph and fuck white people

The sheer amount of times we've been on suicide watch and then have recovered should inspire the anons of this board

Is this finally the end of his campaign?

>Ally

Not even someone close to a Staffer is now a good source? I'm an ally of Trump, when will media ask for all my insider info?

>he's mailing it in
What did he mean by this?

>believing the same Jew controlled media that insisted until 9 PM on Election Night that the God Emperor would lose.

Nigger, just kill yourself now for the good of the species before you breed.

So many newfaggots trolled by a leaf.

Drumpfs biggoted and hate fueled campaign is over, face it trumpkin!

What does dog taste like?

>So many newfaggots trolled by a leaf.
I just want to know what that phrase means.

I'd assume it means the same thing as "phoning it in" for people who lived before the invention of the telephone.

I see now. Well, this has got to be the end of Trump's campaign.

They just kept shooting themselves in the back of the head 3 times. Drumpf is finished

Well, let me just start believing in MSM propaganda pieces since they've been so accurate all year.

this was published before election day nigger reader

>this is the beginning of the end for Trump

John Harwood is a hack and a literal shill.

Ppfppfpppfttt
holy fuck he can't even assemble his cabinet, how is he ever going to win the election as this rate, Drumpf fags must be freaking out right now

What part of they've been accurate all year didn't you understand nigger?

THe part where you thought this was a new article and were using their track record of being wrong to disagree with it, but not realizing that this article is already part of their failed track record nigger

>3rd August

go home Pablo, you're drunk posting