Holy fuck the new alternate to Twitter is rising

catchnews.com/science-technology/gab-the-pro-free-speech-social-network-alternative-to-twitter-is-here-1479302702.html

Since twitter has decided to ban alt right accounts, now a new alternate 'gab' came been introduced for the alt right people, it's has already gained around 200,000 members

>check the fucking logo

I shorted twitter stock today

I signed up the other day

>youre 2xxxxxth in line
Nah fuck this shit

Bump

You're #134948 in the waiting list.

That... might actually be a good bet.

It's gonna take some time since it's in beginning stage

That's no excuse, it's because they haven't figured out a one to generate revenue to pay for bandwidth and hosting.

They might care about free speech, but their investors wont

Not bad tbqh. Spammed with MAGA crap for now.

thats fine. in 2 weeks when ive forgotten about it, im already in.

KYS faggot.

Nicely done.

I have an account the interface is good but it has a stupid upvote system
It needs alot more people and people that are not trump supporters so the place isnt an echo chamber of one party
Also since it really is just another social media app it needs alot of diversity on the subjects to talk right now the place is really boring since most of the post are political and supporting trump in some way, it gets really repetitive

How do I do this? Is there some easy to follow manual for getting involved with stocks? I think following Sup Forums advise is a good idea to be honest. I bet 20k for trump win and got 1.6x back

Praise His name

It NEEDS a mobile app if it ever wants to replace Twitter.

Right now I'm sniping names because I'm a total autist so why not.

Nice commercial you fucking faggot

>20k

20 000 frigging Euro on Trump?!

You're a brave guy!

Did the same thing, I actually got my first name as my username

invest in bitcoin

bump

>I bet 20k for trump win and got 1.6x back
What kind of shitty site did you use? Most would you have given you a return of 4-6.

I signed up god knows when and I still don't have any email response.

This is retarded. If it takes off Twitter will have a legit excuse to ban the Twitter Trump Troll army, telling them to fuck off to Gab.

Jews don't do that, they settle within established communities, infiltrate them slowly, get into influential positions. Emulate the Jew.

www.jewish-languages.org/jewish-english-lexicon/words/176