He is still shitposting on twitter

>he is still shitposting on twitter

He hopes there's internet in prison

I fucking love this guy so much. Our very own president that shitposts people out of business.

hopefully he cuts off government funding to these failing dying jewish pieces of shit

The Trump Train has no brakes.

i love that man

>doesn't know that's what twitter is for

>shitposting
It's high-end politics

>implying this is shitposting

more or less criticizing the NYT, he ain't doing the stuff like he did to Jeb!

>shitposting badb
its the only fucking thing we do here?
>Sup Forums best place on earth /comfy/

>your shitposts will never get 80k (you)s
JUST

h-he mentioned us :o

Good. American media cannot be trusted to convey his message.

Better do it directly like he always did, let MSM throw a tantrum about how they only get to speculate

>mfw this

We're witnessing the birth of a new paradigm here.

All future politicians will have to follow his example of shitposting directly to their supporters.

A (You) from (Me) :3

It may not mean much, but you can have my (you), user

Congratulations America, you elected a man with so much power his word can raise or lower businesses - and his word is literally him literally posting while taking his 3am shit, about what company arbitrarily pissed him off, for things like, say.. supporting gay rights (oreos)

absolutely embarrassing. And the best drumpftards will have to respond with is the fact that my flag is a leaf. At least that leaf stands for something. What do your stars stand for? You aren't united. You're more divided than ever.

What a joke your country is on the international stage.

Will the liberal twitter ban him? Will Trump go down as the first president banned from twitter?

AUSTRALIA MENTIONED

he took a huge dump on lobbyist and future lobbyist today
the people who worked in washington cant lobby for 5 years especially ones working in his admin

(You) guys are cool to me.

thank you so much!

What would happen if twitter banned him?

Twitter will go down with him

@98948520

Look at this faggot go

>>he is still shitposting on twitter
Good.

Trump can be 4 year medication to political correctness and leftist anarchists, or he can be 8 year medication. It is their choice, but this is why he was elected. Let the God Emperor work.

>we apologize, but we can not process your deposit at this time. Please continue to Correct the Record while we fix this issue!

AN ACTUAL FUCKING LEAF

RIGHT THERE ON HIS FLAG

HOLY SHIT LMAO IT'S LITERALLY

NOT FIGURATIVELY

A GODDAMN LEAF

>At least that leaf stands for something.
Yeah, maple syrup.

Our flag is white garment soaked with muslim blood.

Be a good lad and rake yourself

Turnbull had to get his number from Greg Norman, kek

We elected a pretty boi trust fund kid because he has a famous last name and nice hair.

>literally him literally
Wow. The embodiment of leafposting.

Whats this Megyn Kelly shit about?

>Trump takes 10 minutes out of his day to shitpost
>WHY IS TRUMP WASTING HIS TIME DOING THIS? THIS ISN'T PRESIDENTIAL BEHAVIOR

but I guess Obongo going golfing every other day wasn't a waste of time

>fucking leaf

just for (you) bby

Canada stands for nothing.

I'd be happy to see it's territory annexed and population driven into the sea, pro-USA partizans can live.

A meme country - it's like a giant Belgium.

Kys. Also Canada Global Ban when?

79,995 to go lad

>cooperate suicide

>a man with so much power his word can raise or lower businesses
Soon he will no longer need a wierding module, his name will be a killing word, will it also be a healing word.

Which is why we elected someone who will make our country great again.
Im glad he's speaking his mind. I'm glad he's calling out blatant LIES.

B-But he cant say that! He's the President its not socially correct! Muh feelings!

This safe space, politically correct, let's not hurt anyones feelings BULLSHIT is what has cucked idiots into accepting millions of rapefugees and providing tampons in male restrooms because "gender is a social construct"

I'm glad my President stands for what he believes in.

for (you) love yo bro

Jesus christ, the day of the rake can't come soon enough

My god i hope so.

when will the USA annex Canada?

>Canada is a giant Belgium

top kek

never - we're probably going to keep them separate so all the illegals have a containment zone

>Canada calling any other country a joke

Get rid of Trudeau and we may ease of calling you a fucking leaf as much. But right now you if you kill your enemies, they win.
YOU FUCKING ABHORRENT MAPLE

Hey if your gonna suck trumps cock you may as well go first instead of getting the sloppy seconds Canada got.

>the failing new york times

hopefully he keeps saying that when he's president. it might actually be good for the nyt too if the president is complaining about a story it will probably drive more people to read it

>a pretty boi trust fund kid because he has a famous last name and nice hair.
You mean like... Trump?

He's the best. Seriously he hasn't even started yet and he's the best president ever.

What did he mean by this?

I hope he keeps telling the truth and busting out the MSM, they will be the next Sun soon.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

go away brazilian faggot. You're the kid no one invited who won't leave.

or campaigning on taxpayers dollar

There is a theory about getting so many vaccines at once being overwhelming to the immune system.

It's safe according to the CDC but "The recommended vaccines have been shown to be as effective in combination as they are individually. Sometimes, certain combinations of vaccines given together can cause fever, and occasionally febrile seizures; these are temporary and do not cause any lasting damage. Based on this information, both the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices and the American Academy of Pediatrics recommend getting all routine childhood vaccines on time."

The "trump will win" post was working on it, the one that got all those 7s.

Fuck you and them.

Why not? We don't need a self-appointed media class to 'translate' the world and its events for us. Him calling them out for their petty misinformation just shows how far the NYT has fallen away from standards.

The progressives haven't done any introspection and simply entrenching their positions and ideologies. Good - they will continue to lose faith and support, no matter how much Google and Facebook aid them in their efforts in censorship.

Say it with me: A

FUCKING

LEAF

>flag
Stfu Soros your end is coming.

>a fucking leaf

all mainstream media as well as all social media will be declared a public utility, seized by the government, and nationalized

you'll have to pay a monthly fee to access any of it, similar to a water bill or property taxes

welfare tards will scramble to get a job when they realize they can't use fb, instagram, or snapchat anymore unless they can afford it

God bless user. God bless.

Don't cry.
(You) are a big guy

Praise Kek. Memes for the Meme God.

Donald Trump's Twitter account has set a beautiful precedent:

All future Presidents will have to shitpost directly to their citizens on Twitter and Facebook. It's amazing!

But it actually is kind of genius -- this election cycle has revealed how utterly biased all facets of news coverage are -- and that includes the right-wing shit too. By cutting out the middle-man and actually laying out the facts of what's going on, Trump effectively renders media propaganda nullified. More world leaders should follow suit.

So Key called him. I wonder if he was mad at him for sinking TPP.

(You)

;_;7

A FUCKING LEAF

good

>tfw no qt kiwi bf

I'll cuddle you through the earthquakes cuzzie bro

our country is as united as ever, the party of white America is in control of every branch of federal government and a vast majority of state governments

Trump created his own fame and nobody would describe his hair as nice

he destroyed Jeb, i will nver not laugh at that. poor Jeb, he had a hard life.

Jeb seems like a legitimately nice guy who, were it not for being part of a political dynasty, would want nothing to do with the cutthroat world of politics.

George W. Bush seems like the kind of guy you could have a beer with, maybe bond over one thing, and it'd be cool. Jeb! on the other hand seems like the kind of guy you offer a beer to, he says he'll drink with you but he'd prefer cranberry juice to beer, and you'll have a genuinely nice, if somewhat bland, time and wonder how he's managed to survive in high-level politics afterward.

I bet I could rock you aussie fruitcakes in a bar fight.

But thats exactly what it is. He was born into that life and its expectations, hes just an average joe.

ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US

For some reason, I believe the politicians shitposting directly would somehow make them better people.

I fucking love Trump so much. He's real as fuck.

> Shit posting is indistinguishable from politics
Really cranks the brain carriage.

We will share him with you.

But only if you kill all Kagaroos, Emus, and Cassowaries.

Just wait until you see glorious shitposts from @POTUS twitter account.

>Telling the truth isn't "shit posting"
For a forum of "red pilled wizards" you people are dumb and normie as fuck.
Normie beyond normie. Common core normie.

What did he mean by this?

did you expect different?

>kill all of the kangaroos, emus, and cassowaries
>emus

Remember what happened last time they tried that?

If by "real" you mean "behaves like a spoiled little girl", then sure.

#justtrumpthings

I know perfectly well that I'm asking them to start a three front war.

Emus are the least vicious things I asked.

Kangaroos will drown you, just hold your head until water until the bubbles stop.

Emus will tear you apart if you let them swarm.

Cassowaries will run you down and slit your throat with their Claw-knives.