Hillary aged three decades in a week

>Hillary aged three decades in a week

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86lczf7Bou8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They turned off the life machines seeing as how they won't need her

It like near the end of Brewsters Millions where he tried as hard as he could to spend all the money so he could inherit a fortune, but just didn't think he could quit get there and had to leave the fancy house with nothing but his original shitty little suit.

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN THE ONLY THING THAT'S REAL

I was just watching this, she looks terrible

I DREAMED A DREAM IN TIME GONE BY
WHEN HOPE WAS HIGH
AND LIFE WORTH LIVING
I DREAMED THAT LOVE WOULD NEVER DIE
I DREAMED THAT GOD WOULD BE FORGIVING
THEN I WAS YOUNG AND UNAFRAID
AND DREAMS WERE MADE AND USED AND WASTED
THERE WAS NO RANSOM TO BE PAID
NO SONG UNSUNG
NO WINE UNTASTED

Think Pryor would've voted Trump? He strikes me as a little on the red-pill side.

John Candy would definitely have become one of those old dad SJW's alongside Louis CK and Mick Foley

No. Since the campaign is over there is no need to hire a team of professional make up artists to make her look 20 years younger.

All of you are dumbasses

I think Trump hit her with some force lightning.

Oh god. She looks terrible.
I bet she can't sleep knowing how Trump is going to enable that special prosecutor.

Is it just me or does she turn into george soros?

I think the movie already kind of summed up his opinion of who to vote for.

I HAD A DREAM MY LIFE WOULD BE
SO DIFFERENT FROM THIS HELL I'M LIVING
SO DIFFERENT NOW FROM WHAT IT SEEMED
NOW LIFE HAS KILLED
THE DREAM I DREAMED

This is true. Who would've voted for this old witch if she looked like this in the debates?

WTF that's terrifying

they stopped the blood transfusion of small little babies, very expensive

>WAAH NO MORE BABY BLOOD FOR ME REEEEEE

SADLY THIS IS TRUE

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH DIE SOON HILLARY NOBODY WILL MISS YOU DIE DIE DIE FUCKING BITCH CANT WAIT TO PISS ON YOUR GRAVE AND RAPE YOUR DAUGHTER OH GAWD ITS GONNA FEEL SO GOOOOD YIPPEE KAY YEA HILLARY CLINTON SHIT POOPOOPEEPEE LOSES TO A MANLY MAN AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAAH A FUCKING FAILURE SHES A FUCKING FAILURE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA LMAO XDDDD

she's probably been crying all day. every day for a week straight

That's the problem with Satan. He's a fickle guy.

Parabiosis is LITERALLY a thing.

Somewhere out there is a very rich, recently unemployed makeup artist.

She looks just like Soros here, whats he been doing to her?

It's the magic (and the curse) of using makeup. Pic related, a camwhore without its makeup applied.

She is morphing into Soros

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

What did he mean by this?

Holy shit, you're right man. God bless America that this evil fuck lost.

Her defeat freed all the souls she consumed.

It looks like her soul has been sucked out her eyes. Wtf did Trump do to her? Or was it kek?

They just stopped making her look healthier and more presidential.

I still can't tell if Anzu is a boy or a girl because all Turks are naturally hairy.

Being the president is a stressful job.

would still hit

that's photoshoped you anti anzu shill, how much do they pay you!

Moloch has no reason to give her lifeforce anymore.

No, she just stopped bothering to put makeup on.

Soros looks like he's rotting, or just received a beating.
He looks mauled.

>dat scar
did she cut her mouth like the joker?

>Clinton wanted to curl up
Like a spider after you kill it.

Nah, (((they))) are just withholding all the baby's blood they used to feed her.

Maybe I'm ingant, but do women tend to have worse skin than men?

Don't sully my wife Anzu's name with unfounded rumors.

Without makeup and his hair done Trump looks like the fucking crypt keeper.

that's just what she actually looks like when she doesn't have a team of stylists and makeup artists following her 24/7

makeup isn't too great for skin

She looks EXACTLY like Soros! They're obviously on some type of medicine that was powering the Globalist. Did they end her daily subscription?

Because women starve themselves of fatty foods. Especially white women. They dont realize thats why they crack at 40

Your skin is not supposed to have a bunch of shit caked on and clogging pores every day and various chemicals used to wipe it off every night.

The more you use makeup the worse your skin becomes and the more you need the makeup.

shouldn't it be the other way round?

thanks for correcting the record

Like Shang Tsung?

This. Probably had a truckload of people on her makeup and nutrition during the campaing

wow, he remotely raped her

Sweet, sweet taste of enemys tears. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH
SOROS, FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOLOCH SHIT.

i'm melting WHAAAAAAA.

Seems like her shit has been chucked.

Geez, if thats how she reacts to losing, there's no way she can handle being president

youtube.com/watch?v=86lczf7Bou8

News Jews would always put a filter on her to make her seem less like a soulless corpse.

She was really old looking throughout her campaign but the media suppressed most of the stuff. A few pics and vids did slip through the cracks though.

What are these screenshots from?

I bet that giant crocodile smile she always had was to stretch her face out and hide those wrinkles so she didn't look like a pink elephant scrotum. It's too bad it made her come across as false and insincere

Ok bros I just woke up from possibly the most vivid nightmare I've ever had in my life. So I was at my grandparent's house in the dream and we had spenr the evening before going the bed watching the news and on it President Clinton was om the air assuring everyone that we were not under attack by a foreign power despite there being scattered reports nationwide of emergency services being unavailable. The sense of dread was probably the strongest I've felt since the day my grandfather died, but in the dream we all shut the TV off and went to bed for the evening. In the dream, I was awoken in the middle of the night in a pitch black room, and I could hear a faint whirring sound, and when I became fully aware I could see a small blue light blinking directly above me. I realized what it was a few seconds later; an unmanned reconnasiance drone. And just as I was realizing this the front door burst open and a bunch of armed soldiers poured in and started murdering my family.

Fucking hell my throat feels like it's on fire from the bile I woke up and nearly coughed up. I'm not one that puts much stock into this kind or thing but I swear man it felt like some kind of vision of what mightve happened had Clintom gotten elected. Not even memeing or anything righr now, I'm party posting this so I have a record of it for my own memory as well because it felt real and important enough that I dont want to forget it.

bbc front page. her speaking at a charity dinner

somebody post this this is hilldawg country hillary

DO NOT ZOOM INTO THE NOSTRILS.

Shit, obviously mace dindu was just reflecting that lightning back on you, why did you keep shooting it?

>plot hole

Thanks man, youre best Korea.

FUCK YOU

Holy. What happend to her?!?? Her face, it looks like a catchers mitt.

no point in going through a hour of makeup if you're not going to be president.

Maybe you're from the other timeline and your consciousness just reset into this timeline when that one went to shit and you're seeing an afterimage of your last memory.

>Look how frail this poor poor old lady is.
>youd have to be a monster to want this sweet old grandma in jail.

Anyone got that one wojak image?

They have thinner, drier skin. Ages faster according to research.

Stop talking about how she looks, it's a feminist trap.

Hahahhaahah that face

Die soon you CUNT

I WISH THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

Holy shit, Soros' mask is coming off!

Shes had plastic surgery before. She used to have cheek implants until she got to old and they showed far to obviously.

I wonder how long it will be before her eyes turn red and sunlight starts burning her.

This is what alcoholics look like, just saying. I don't know how to really explain it but if anyone else has an alcoholic mother they could probably identify this look as well. Its like the more they drink the more soulless they look or something.

I WEAR THIS CROWN OF POOPOO

Yikes.
She looks just like Merkel.
All the Kraut blood is starting to deteriorate.

For you.

women have much better skin than men on average, mostly because they have way less testosterone (which causes acne), and also their skin is generally thinner. then you have all the skin care products that women use.