Racists are "TOTAL LOSER WITH WOMEN."

Well, I at least enjoy pointing out to them how they label themselves with a huge sign saying "TOTAL LOSER WITH WOMEN."
It amuses me that they're so blinded by their hate, they don't realize they're revealing this about themselves.............that they're so angry and hateful of women because their relationships keep failing.
It's one thing for them to be within a circle jerk. They get away with it because they're speaking with a bunch of others who are also "TOTAL LOSERS WITH WOMEN."
But when the emerge onto other boards with people who aren't, then they reveal this fact about themselves......the rest of us can see it.
And, at that point, if they've annoyed me enough, I enjoy letting them know that they've revealed that about themselves and we can see that they're a "TOTAL LOSER WITH WOMEN."
If they're going to spew such hate, then I'm going to let them know that we know why they're doing it.
I don't think it does much to awaken them and change their attitude, but if you laugh at them enough, they can't take it and will go away and stop trolling non-related boards with their hate which at least lets the rest of us have a civilized discussion about the board's actual topic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R4apiZ4pOIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Op is a fag

FUCK OFF WHORE!!

slider shill

I have a bf sooooooooooo

Your rambling sounds like a 4th grader wrote it. Try harder next time

My girlfriend of 5 years disagrees

Are you autistic?

youtube.com/watch?v=R4apiZ4pOIo

Obligatory.

This some kind of mental-suggestion trickery goin on here?

Nice try nerd Virgin.

My girlfriend hates niggers Spics and cukks as much as I do

most white girls are racist. they just pretend like they're not. they're warm and inviting on the outside but would never actually socialize with niggers.

I wish I could be a cool leftist with a qt gf

One day you'll grow up to realise not all women are 20 year old liberal babies. Hard to believe, I know.

You either shopped that or actually had your girlfriend pose for it...and to the latter I have to ask...

Whyyyyyy?

>Brown nips
>white

Piss finally off CTR.

Record corrected.

Red pilled women exist.

shit-tier tits tbqhwy m8

>Racists are "TOTAL LOSER WITH WOMEN."
>Drumpf is a racist
>Drumpf fucks hottest black women in new york
you have to pick one lol

as a woman you can't even show that you have any conservative views whatsoever, i once tried to tell some bitch that all men weren't rapists and she tried to physically attack me

Nice tits Commiefornia

Yes racist men are so unattractive.

Pic related is what a real man looks like. What a catch.

man I would fuck the shit out of his wife

>mfw racist
>mfw dicking a black girl behind her black bfs back
>literally cucking Tyrone

I'm homo and I'm a closet Nazi. In a better world I'd be a closet homo and an open Nazi but have to be other way around in this one.

>liberal women
>relevant

Your girlfriend is a whore therefore a commie jew lover

lmao virgin spotted

Lol virg

Well, at least I'm not a nigger or a cuck - no amount of women could compensate being one of those.

>hey're so angry and hateful of women because their relationships keep failing.

How can my relationships fail if I've never had any? checkmate fag

You got fucked by 34 racists that lied to you dumb whore

The truth is that Libtard girls still prefer real men, not the poor excuses for men that hang around them pretending to be 'Progressive' just so they can, maybe, one day get a fuck. Girls can't help it... It's part of Human evolution and the instinct to partner with a strong man who will provide and protect. That means, fags like the Op will go to the back of the queue.

>1 post by this ID

>conform socially or you won't get laid
yawn. you pull this trick out 100 times a day

getting bullied by women makes you a total loser not standing by you values, this is obvious to anyone who has ever had a girlfriend

In other words, just another typical bait thread, nothing to see here.

Damn shillfags.

BLEACHED

fucking degenerates

hitler would have gassed you both

women are more racist then men
they are just not so vocal about it

Jokes on you I was a loser with women before I became racist so it cost me nothing.

Hi! few things to start off with :)

1. Yes, I am replying to you because you're a female Sup Forumsack, 'tis an awesome thing to see!

2. I'm Brian

3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not your stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen xD

what if woman are losers?
?

>Posting your girlfriend's tits on Sup Forums

>Literally cucking yourself on the internet

Ok

Nice meme.
The problem with women isn't that it's hard to get one, it's the fact that you have to go along with blatant lies about pretty much anything to stay on their good side in this day and age.

holy fuck what are you even trying to do you cuckold piece of shit, god damn the cringe is real

>being this new to the internet

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.