Brit/pol/ - Yorkshire edition

>Royal Navy to loose ship bound Harpoon missile capability for the next two years
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/15/royal-navy-to-lose-anti-ship-missiles-and-be-left-only-with-guns/

>Boris Johnson says UK is seeking MAXIMUM economic freedom from EU
express.co.uk/news/politics/732645/Boris-Johnson-Brexit-economic-freedom-EU

>Theresa May launches excoriating attack on Deloitte for 'touting for business' with leaked Brexit memo as Boris Johnson hints UK will leave customs union
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/15/theresa-may-brexit-leaked-memo-john-mcdonnell-live/

>Britain probably leaving EU customs union, says Boris Johnson
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/15/britain-probably-leaving-eu-customs-union-says-boris-johnson

>Google commits to £1bn UK investment plan
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37988095

>Downing Street dismisses Brexit 'divisions' memo
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37983948

>express.co.uk/news/politics/732645/Boris-Johnson-Brexit-economic-freedom-EU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/15/supreme-court-judge-criticised-after-warning-theresa-may-could-b/

>HMRC collected £533.73 billion in taxes in 2015-16
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/539194/Jun16_Receipts_NS_Bulletin_Final.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/katie-hopkins-appearance-on-late-late-show-draws-hundreds-of-com/
youtube.com/watch?v=jb23UkVrvvU
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0837hb4
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38003791
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who died for nothing?

are yorkshire

god i want to kill myself living here

I pet the goat, boys.
It was okay.

>muslims don't like dogs

I should get a doggo

why lad at least you don't live in Nottingham

Do you think Peter Hitchens would actively participate in a traditional/conservative led revolution if one took place?

Pretty sure the verb "to pet" is an americanism lad, be careful with that one

Great post

We need to make Britain Great again.

No, he's too fucking miserable, he also whistles too much when speaking, nigra needs to sort that shit out.

How? I think we are too far gone.

Could go on all thread tbqh

Already too late.

Our demographic suicide is irreversible.

I pat then?
Stroke has other connotations so that's right out.

Who have we got for Question Time tonight? Are any of them /our guys/?

I'm all out of buns, but please continue

Suppose fondle is out too

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/katie-hopkins-appearance-on-late-late-show-draws-hundreds-of-com/

Top fucking lel. She was right though..

youtube.com/watch?v=jb23UkVrvvU

Poor form lad

It's another shit tier panel.

Move to Hull m8
In spite of its reputation its full of great and friendly people, just like Yorkshire used to be

you could /stopgivingshits/ like me, and move away to a comfy all-white, rural place with no social housing so they can't follow you

>le Pen
>far right

I have some foxos though

where do you live ? and what's your line of work

>the rise of the right is a good thing
>MUH 1930'S GERMANY

literally the only non-argument they have

Anything that challenges lefties is far right you bigot.

Pie fox is worst fox

k

When did she go from looking like this to that?

[spoiler]I still would.[/spoiler]

Can the two furries please fuck off to another thread?

>conservative
>revolution

I live in Leeds, too many pakis desu

EU forcing ukip to give back money they spent on the general election and brexit campaign kek. Based nige.

Stayed at my mummy's last night and she doesn't have internet as she's just moved to a new house.

Did I miss anything, lads?

She's an epileptic and she had to have her hair shaved off for surgery to fix her fits?

Better than bradford

Can't we just use air bomb repeaters

C'mooon maaayn

It can be fixed. It won't be popular but it can be fixed. Voter laws would be a start. You can only vote if your great grandfather on both sides could vote. You can also only vote if you pay taxes.

We also need to uncuck ourselves to prevent it from happening again. Kill the welfare state as it makes men weak and makes women wives of the state. This will also stop the scum from having children.

We can get them out by making it inhospitable for them to live here. Take away their gibsmedats and they'll leave and then have a strong border to keep them out.

this thread is not for you

LEFT WING MEEDEEYUR

We're never going to be a nation of ethnically English white people ever again are we?

If I bite your hand whilst calling you a racist at Greggs for not being able to identify a bread roll or bap, tell me, do you bleed Charlotte?

Aye, but there's a load of overlap

>Aint called Bradistan locally for nothing

Leave them alone, lad.

All are welcome on Brit/pol/ even Redditors and furries.

I opened a book like he said... pretty excited now lads.

By not giving a shit your abandoning then unborn future generations and giving up their country.

The absolute state of (You)

>not including Tunnock's

You failed, user.

Nice Esoteric meme lad. Give this guy some (yous)

i hate to agree with burger but no, no they're not

>has 5x the population
>doesn't have 5x the medals

FUCK OFF YOU RABBIT CUNT I WISH I COULD FUCKING HUNT YOU IN THE WOODS AND MAKE YOU INTO STEW

Failure to reboot

He's right, can you cunt off somewhere else. You're like those retarded Karen posters. I think you're the same person, just wanting attention because daddy is at work and you can't suck his little cock.

Fuck off.

I saw "born in bradistan" shirts for sale once

Shit
was for
Sorry lads, too excited after the goat incident.

Ah fuck. How did I forget

What do you lads think of National Action?

They seem pretty based to me

Mate, when a Brit is arguing with a non-Brit you're supposed to defend them no matter what, even if you disagree with the Brit.

That's the Brit/pol/ way.

I don't plan on having kids so I don't really give a fuck what happens to it after I'm dead

If I was having kids I'd be livid though, yes

Fuck yanks but I cant defend furrys

nobody will take them seriously

Go home Girlington

NOT POLITICS

DAFTIES

can you name a single thing they have achieved, ever?

You might not be having kids but think of the people before you who didn't have kids but still worked to make the country better for future generations, you included.

Nihilism is the philosophy of the weak.

>not having at least 2 white children

You're part of the problem lad.

A bunch of retards desu m8
>we need mosley

Leeds m8

hey if I could I'd gladly help round up the muds for deportation but I'm not allowed. My only option is to outbreed them but I hate kids so fuck it

>deportation
>not extermination
user.. We really need words.

What's the best and worst countys in your opinions lads

sorry bruh
killing is against my comfy lifestyle. I'd rather just box them up and ship them to Sweden

The ocean will kill them for us.

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0837hb4
>David Dimbleby presents topical debate from Stirling. The panellists are: Conservative MP Kwasi Kwarteng, Labour's former Europe minister Chris Bryant MP, the SNP's John Nicolson MP, the editor of MoneyWeek magazine Merryn Somerset Webb and co-founder of the Radical Independence Campaign Cat Boyd.

It's going to make us mad, yet, we will still watch it. Why do we do this to ourselves lads?

But if we don't kill them they'll be back in future generations.

No because in the Future when the rest of Europe is 3rd world, UK will finally be redpilled on muslims and niggers once and for all

>Chris Bryant MP
I can't fucking stand him.

I think it's worth putting this in the headlines next thread.

Chagos Islanders are not allowed to return back to their island home, which is in British territory, because we want to suck Yank dick and let them have an airbase there.
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38003791

>Five times the population
>still loses to China
>wouldn't if US performed as well as UK

lettign down the anglosphere desu

I'm at peace with the fact that brexit will be watered-down shit

I am past the point of caring.

Kwarteng is aiight and has the 'can't call me racist' card
Bryant makes any list of top 10 worst MPs
Nicholson isn't too bad as SNP go but will be in full MUH TRUMP mode
No idea who Meryn Somerset Webb is but if she edits an investment magazine she might not be complete trash
Cat Boyd is one of the most cancerous people to ever grace a QT panel

>An Indian bank manager's tale of chaos and the "stench" of hoarded cash is being shared widely on social media, after last week's shock ban.
POO

How do people even live there? There's no resources. They'd just become dependents.

We need to know how the enemy thinks!
I don't mind Kwasi Kwarteng too much though, looking at the current stock of black MPs I'd say he's probably my fave, I hope he gets in as our first black PM, and not Chucka Ummuna I fucking hate that prick with a passion

No intelligent person will touch any remotely extremist group because MI5 will fuck your shit up.

>I hope he gets in as our first black PM

Can we just not have one?

>thinking we'll ever get a black PM
This isn't the US, we don't pity vote wogs into high office

(((money-grabbers)))

At least living in Yorkshire you can say you live Yorkshire.

Fucking hell. There are 3000 of these cunts living here.