Awright /co tell me what are the worst comic book stories about Batman

Awright /co tell me what are the worst comic book stories about Batman.

is that a thick ass whale?

The Widening Gyre. It's not even funny bad like TDKSA or Odyssey. It's just garbage.

Anything with Scott Snyder

Holy Terror

Batman: Odyssey.

Cacophony too desu

Dunno about the worst, but War Games was so very retarded.

Kevin Smith Batman in general

Orca. Scientist who gets a spinal injury but develops a serum from the spinal fluid of Killer Whales and injects herself with it and gains super strength before eventually mutating into a permanent Whale/human hybrid.

Come on, it wasn't that bad. I'm asking for some shit like ASBAR or TDKSA.

It really is one of the dumbest stories ever

The one where Batman fights an international pedo cabal and their ninja assassins.

user when the writing keeps doing THINGS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME plots and is concerned about making his mark with OC creations no one cares about, I'm going to call it shit

Well there was the time batman was a kid and went to a school that was ran by a satanic cult with actual demonic powers.
I forget the name.

Hush was shit.

Snyder's run was more of a "That was pretty lame" bad than "What the fuck am I reading?" bad that plagues ASSBAR.

I don't know, Endgame was pretty "what the fuck am I reading?"

>that orca chick
Please god, have mercy on my soul and dick.

Orca's been an on and off again waifu of the month on Sup Forums for years. She's resurfaced recently in comics and has been featured in runs of Nightwing and Injustice.

The Dark Knight Strikes Again

>resurfaced
CARLOS YOU SNEAKY MOTHER FUCKER

Love is Love, where Batman reminds us that Omar Mateen was not an Islamic extremist.

I liked Cacophany and Widening Gyre.
And TDKSA. And Holy Terror. All flawed, but better than a lot of Batman comics that do nothing interesting at all, don't have any moments in them, and are remembered by nobody.

Fortunate Son definitely ranks among them.

>Orca. Scientist who gets a spinal injury but develops a serum from the spinal fluid of Killer Whales and injects herself with it and gains super strength before eventually mutating into a permanent Whale/human hybrid.
Ok isn’t DNA a bit more complicated than just injecting yourself with killer whale dna and spinal fluid and suddenly become a huge human/whale hybrid?

ASBAR is one of the finest works of satire ever put to page.

You ever read a comic book before user? Shit like this happens every other day in DC.

It's a comic book, just go with it. Thinking about the nitty gritty of science created by writers who don't actually know anything about science will have you smacking your head so many times you'll eventually think it makes sense.

When you think about it, she's basically The Lizerd with a spinal injury instead of a lost arm. Well, that and she's actually portrayed as being consistently in control of her own actions, as opposed to the writers deciding between neutral, evil, and feral on a whim.

That one actually got me.

>Shooter was clearly a psychotic self-hating fag
>"There are no answers"

Why is Guggenheim allowed to do anything in the entertainment industry again?

I liked Morrison's Love Is Love thing

But seriously fucking spinal fluid? There a fuck ton of reasons that wouldn’t work so if I lived in DC and had a PhD I could probably make a cockroach serum and get superpowers right?

You're gonna shit bricks when we tell you about Man-Bat.

Batman INC

Because at the end of the day that entire Universe was retconned but the only thing that wasn't retconned was that was the first time Barbara finally got the fuck out of that wheel chair

the only bad part of Inc was that Batgirl issue

no it wasn't it was perhaps the worst comic.
i've ever read, and I've read Eminem/The Punisher

Ah the Why boner returns.

Love is Love as a whole was pretty bad, but, as previously stated, I liked what Morrison did for it

>Why Boner
Oh, I know exactly why I have it.

Tom King.

Would it be better if we said 'oh and it was mixed with chemical X' or something like that?

As long as we're on the subject of awful Batman related things and villain origins, does anything top the retconned origin they gave to Black Mask? Bit by a rabid raccoon as a kid, really?

Read this. I couldn't tell if that Robin was Dick or Jason.

I think it's supposed to be Dick but it doesn't really matter for the story.

That's plain disgusting.

>Orca
>Worst
You should be in jail.

Fucking retarded.

Dude, you're right, it's ridiculous, I'm not defending that, but have you seriously never read our watched any capeshitb ever?

I mean fuck dude have you never heard of Spiderman?

>Thrillkiller
>Fortunate Son
>Widening Gyre/Cacophony
>War Crimes
>War of Jokes and Riddles

She looks more like a Spiderman villain.

The long Halloween
Dark Victory
Hush

JLA: Act of God had some terrible batwank

Hush
I am Suicide
Death of the Family
Under the Red Hood (comic)
Injustice
Year Two
Year Three

Metal is a contender for the worst LONG story about Batman, just in page-length. (Though that is counting the tie-ins.)

Absolute worst though...? Robin v4 #19 maybe? There are much worse, it's just that none of the others spring to mind.
(I hate that story.)

Batman comes off AWFULLY in the much later Time Won't Tell arc from Robin, but that isn't a Batman-centric story. (I want to kick whoever wrote that in the shin.)

They copied the Lizard's backstory, but they couldn't copy his design since someone already pasted that on Killer Croc.