What is George Soros doing in your country?

When ever you do a google search of failed economies typically George Soros name is involved somewhere.

So my task to Sup Forums google George Soros's involvement in your country, learn your enemy.

In Australia: He funds - GetUp.Org which successfully destroyed the careers of 4 right-wing politicians and openly campaigns for open borders.

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/george-soros/
youtube.com/watch?v=lzLJzZIbhG8
vocal-ny.org/press-release/new-leadership/
youtube.com/watch?v=ATgLwSCrjUk
archive.is/Te4Q4
archive.is/4fJbt
archive.is/fqheK
archive.is/m97bA
archive.is/oPZN5
archive.is/K2B60
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday
irishexaminer.com/viewpoints/analysis/trick-to-solving-refugee-crisis-is-to-spend-big-and-spend-now-382751.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember GetUp was pushing against 'Murdoch media'. The fucking irony.

Why does his man still breath air?

hearth transplants and blood of babies

Part of his target the ring-wing and free speech. Wont be long before we see black lives matter type groups in Australia

Someone needs to spill his blood, along with his son. I can't fucking believe what this dude gets away with or why he's still even allowed on US soil. I know for an absolute fact he has shills out there, I've seen people get presented with absolute proof that Soros is behind all these riots and the group STILL denied it.

Does he have a hand in our country?

Why does he want us dead?

Whats his end game?

He doesn't need to, you already fund ISIS for him

Is he well known in Hungary? What do people think of him?

He tried to overthrow the Armenian government by funding protests like ElectricYerevan. The OSF has a center in Armenia.

Don't know about here, but I remembered he crashed the markets of SE Asia and got billions out of it.

t. grew up in Thailand.

Hes currently funding the trump protests.
Hes currently funding the black lives matter movement
Look at this list of organisations funded by him (mostly American)

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

The last step of economic destruction he's produced has always been
1. Have an election
2. Make it looked rigged.
3. Fund a left wing uprising against it.

Why do you think Trump got in first talking about rigging elections, he knew damn well what soros was up too.

This is a cat and mouse game with two billionaires.

He has his hands in the whole of the EU, financing political groups and promoting openborders and refugees.

dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/george-soros/

I know what he has a hand in, I've been keeping an eye on him for a while now. You're preaching to the choir, roo. My issue is that no one is doing anything about it. Soros has gained a lot of notoriety in the past few years but he remains as invincible as ever. I don't understand why the fuck we let him put his dirty feed on our soil knowing exactly what he's done. I want him and his son dead above anything else.

top link for Soros in Australia took me to Australia First Party website. Clicked their youtube link out of curiosity and look who's smug little face I see

>this is an actual political party in Australia

>Pic related.
He's getting noticed, mainly due to "alt-right" media. He's invincible because he can control the media. But as we've seen with Brexit and Trump, he doesn't control the internet.

>anti Duterte protest in New York, USA
youtube.com/watch?v=lzLJzZIbhG8

The group is called "VOCAL-NY", which is connected to George Soros' Open Society Foundation.

"Jennifer Flynn will become the Executive Director of VOCAL-NY on September 1, 2014... She has also been a Taproots Fellow at the Center for Community Change, a consultant for the (((Open Society Institute))), and an outreach worker at the Lower East Side Harm Reduction Center."

vocal-ny.org/press-release/new-leadership/

But it's not enough. I personally am becoming increasingly frustrated that he continues to draw oxygen he doesn't deserve. His bloodlines absolutely needs purged and all his assets seized. I'm sick of playing the waiting game.

Got called out by Duterte on Drugs and his bullshit

On what he does here
He hires protesters here clamoring free education
Went with a debate with them saying we're a third world shithole and we'll bankrupt ourselves if we do that
They did the good ol left tactic here: call someone a stateside minded bitch, which doesn't help because I'm half burger
He has the media here by the balls except 3 channels because they're either have owners that are rich as fuck they cant be swayed by the merchant and its owned by the government

Supporting the opposition, they've been boycotting censuses and elections and pariliament for a couple of years now. Not to mention the albo terrorist groups tho that might just be the US.

>naming the jew
uh oh, he's not going to last much longer before the next (((uprising))) comes

death by weaponized AI

abortion and Marijuana legal

Almost destroyed our currency during asian economic crisis, luckily we were rich as fuck. Thailand, not so lucky though

Funded opposition parties in the 90s that eventually led to the revolution against Slobodan Milosevic in 2000. It was him personally too, operating out of the American embassy in Budapest.
Funds all NGOs that have been brainwashing us for 15 years.

We have an anti-racist think tank called "Expo" in Sweden. They publish reports and information about the nationalist organizations and trends in Sweden, and they're pretty much Sweden's ADL or SPLC.

George Soros has given money to Expo, so they've become pretty established here. Back in High School we had several visits from Expo's crew who held speeches about racism, the rising far-right, etc.

I live in a pretty leftist (working class) town, although the more nationalist part of it. I see propaganda from the Nordic Resistance Movement (pic related) daily when walking outside. They're among us, but they operate mostly in the dark.

What's the situation over there? They're painting your current government as ebil in the media.

"Russia has issued an International arrest warrant for George Soros. For the use of cross-collateralized compounded derivatives utilizing Luxembourg banks."

oops I guess

He is funding "anti-islamaphobia" groups here.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he's financially behind kick out zwarte piet and the like

Peruvian immigrant here. Soros called my country's voting system in need of a reform.
We go popular votes, first round if none makes it past 50%, two highest go to second round two months later and one with most votes wins-the ballot layout is as simple as it gets, complete with party symbols and candidate pictures.
He also seems to have been involved in funding some riots some years ago.

Russia took Soros down by suicide bombing their own economy during asian economic crisis, Soros lost shit tons of money thanks to them.

In America he is the puppet master and pimp of BLM and MoveOndotorg.

Fuck that guy, I got 4 texts from soros puppet company.

They were having a BBQ to celebrate open boarders and creating a global nation.

Few weeks later they were asking for a donation.

He is a true villian.

>funds NGO's that push for acceptance of the refugee quotas, acceptance of gay marriage and so on
>openly funds people that later on become politicians that are heavily pro-EU and pro-federalization - one such example is the newly founded USR (Uniunea Salvati Romania), a political party made up only by politically inexperienced fellows that supposedly run on a platform for EU-integration and EU-acceptance
>funded the Elie Wiesenthal Institute, a Jewish Institute that outlawed most of our WW2 politicians and Generals + made us an active participant in the Holocaust, even thought the evidence prove otherwise

And I could go on. Most of the people that his programs caters to are liberal students that usually join the NGO's, then start protesting against various things.

Sadly for Soros, my country is heavily orthodox. Meaning? He recently tried to push his pro-gay agenda in Romania, trying to make Gay marriages legal and whatnot, only to be met by the heavy resistance put up by the Romanian Orthodox Church, that managed to gather 3 million signatures on a petition calling for the amendment of the constitution to clearly state that a marriage is legal only if it's between a man and a woman.

>mfw we outjew the jew

started getting suspicious about GetUp a while ago, thanks user for confirming

So then if his reach is in what seems to be every country world-wide, then surely Sup Forums can co-ordinate something against him? Its in the worlds best interest.

How to we fight this?

Yeah the same here, he funds anti-xenophobe groups.
I wouldn't be surprised either if he was behind all the butthurt about zwarte piet.
I have heard NO ONE complain about zwarte piet in all my life, even right now most people seem to think all the hate is ridiculous and traditions should just be kept. Not sure where pietenpact comes from.

He's also got pawns ("reliable allies") in the country's most popular party, NVA, and numerous other smaller parties, mostly the left ones

How do we get videos like this out:
youtube.com/watch?v=ATgLwSCrjUk

Hes present here funding Agora company which owns most leftist and commie medias in country.
He is also responsible for creation of Batory Foundation which unites famous businessmen, sjws
and other progresives. Its main goals are the development of democracy and civil society... you get the picture.

*in Poland

He is a Hungarian, so yeah, he is pretty well known here.

People usually hate him because he was the one who gave us Orbán&co.

proxy?

hope they like king hits

Here he funds a group called Mídia Ninja. This group auto-denominates itself as an independent journalism narrative. What they really do is cover every demonstration made by leftards and try to record the police beating the hell out of them

>GeorgeSorosAngeleMerkel.jpg
Soros isn't in that pic. That's Juncker and Merkel talking.

Pretty sure he's behind the stupid BLM groups here that sprung up of nowhere.

Funny, because outside of London police don't have guns.

Probably behind the Jo Cox false flag too.

stemwijzer is the biggest thing that he does here in my opinion. Plus he has TONNS of stupid shit, like he does in the us. Like funding a company that "investigates" (more like bullies) policies of the police force, or government. The same way he funded his journalists to keep an extra eye out on the police forces who react to his BLM movement.

Plus the zwarte piet complaint thing is probably his.

I had no idea that Soros had so much involvement in italian politics. Apparently, the M5S was supported by a friend of his in the past, Soros is trying to radicalize M5S in order to scare off normies from fascism-like politics (which M5S aims to emulate):
archive.is/Te4Q4

Too bad for him it kinda backfired, considering M5S is like the 3rd largest party now.

That aside, naturally he's directly involved in supporting mass immigration:
archive.is/4fJbt
archive.is/fqheK
archive.is/m97bA

Some economy-related stuff:
archive.is/oPZN5
archive.is/K2B60

He funds Open Society Foundation here. Also his money were behind event called "Výzva na ľudskosť", or "Call for Humanity", which was several "Refugees welcome" concerts and discussions.

I remember thinking about donating to GetUp in my early Uni days. Now it seems so insidious this actual nazi cunt is behind it all and funded those two guys. Guess I've been...RADICALIZED WOAH.

He started Solidarity Now which an NGO that provides humanitarian assistance to refugees and immigrants

fuck this guy better not be funding my uni

Holy shit.

Just found out that soro's open society foundation funded the party of congressman Giorgio Jackson(left wing dude that was involved in our student protests).

This guy is in fucking everywhere.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday

just think about it for a while, think about the ramifications of an entirely different category, namely to that of economic things.

>suddenly, someones wealth equals that to an entire nation

Now that what that would mean in the real world, and what kind of effects that could have.

>if that person has a certain will, he can literally hire an entire nation to do his bidding
>he can buy factories, people, time, resources etc.

Now if that man is a jew who hates whites, what would that entail? His natural will, and his desires, how would they be pushing him towards him using that money?

Unlike the other billionaires who dont use their money, who stash it offshore, who buy luxery boats, and usually are hedonistic only for themselves. Soros is apart from them.

This.

>Open Society Foundation
He uses it as facade literally everywhere.

Yup

irishexaminer.com/viewpoints/analysis/trick-to-solving-refugee-crisis-is-to-spend-big-and-spend-now-382751.html

Also funding pro abortion groups.