youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU
youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU
hera-arms.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not the AR-15

Tabor and especially a fucking uzi are not the best in their class lol. Wew

>bullpup
>best anything
Mate, no. It's only good for sniper rifles because reloading is less critical.

Because the less rounds used for a kill the less shekels spent on ammo.

If you think the AR-15 is better than the Tavor, you've never shot a Tavor before.

Also, reloading a bullpup is just as fast and just as easy with some practice. It only feels weird because you're used to your 1960's era AR-15.

Tavor*

>Phoneposting

>It wasn't until Israel invented the sexual assault rifle that my life really had meaning

Woah.
Woah. WOAH.

Did you just fucking imply the AR-15 is the best "assault" rifle.
I'll tell you it fucking isn't. It's pretty fucking trash.
Constantly needing lubrication, full of tiny springs and detents that are critically important to the gun, and a bolt that's the size of the entire fucking reciever going back and forth.
It's actually pretty shit designed.

>Tavor is best rifle

So good it uses another rifles magazine....

When Jews collectively act as subhumans, it's not because a lack of intellect -they have that abdundantly- but because the lack of morals and common human decency.

>best submachinegun(UZI) is also invented by Jew
60's called, they want you back.

Jew guns are very lowtier compared to other guns. Though I will admit I have a soft spot for their Jerichos. Such a nice handgun, shame it's Jewish

*with funding from white American taxpayers

Give credit where credit is due, gook.

>bullpup
how do you want your ergos mate?

It's all alien tech. They've just been disseminating technology through the US and Israel.

The weapons / tech that we are aware of is light years behind what is truly available.

>he fell for the bullpup meme

What the fuck was Eugene thinking?

those japanese gun showcase videos are fucking comfy as fuck

BUILD YOUR MILITARY
AND MAKE BETTER BULLPUP, JAPAN

>bullpup
>best rifle

I didn't know that HK416 and MP5 were made by Israeli.

> best assalt rifle
AEK is invented by Koksharow, AK is invented by Sudaev, finished by Shmeisser and Kalashnikov.

> best submachinegun
PPSH is invented by Spagin, PPS is invented by Sudaev.

> okay. Sup Forums can you explain this?
How can I explain your illiteracy?

>If you think the AR-15 is better than the Tavor, you've never shot a Tavor before.

I had a supersoaker when I was 8 that had a better trigger.

Have fun with your fad.

>best assault rifle
Hey, that's not have Kalashnikov looks like

>Tfw you like H&K guns but don't buy them because they are anti-fun

It's the jewish way ;)

AK47 is best rifle

Lmao youre a fcking dumbass
UZIs jam all the fucking time and have too high of a fire rate to be useful.
The IMI Tavors are also shit bc shit ergenomics, theyre made from shit materials and they use 5.56 (personal issue here) all that for a much bigger price then needed.
Much better option that are both cheaper and work better

But is the best battle rifle made by jews?

>>best assalt rifle is invented by Jew
Please allow me to correct the record

>bolt that's the size of the entire fucking reciever going back and forth.
Isn't a larger reciprocating mass going to lower felt recoil? Seems like a good thing for full auto.

Jews are different than most subhumans. They are bereft of morality, but they are NOT stupid. That's what makes them dangerous.

FN Herstal would like to have a word with you

>best AR

Toppest of keks

>best assalt rifle is invented by Jew
No
>best submachinegun(UZI) is also invented by Jew
Fuck no

Whats next, are you going to say deagle is the best pistol?

Russbro got him, but you forgot your mosins, an indestructible piece of death dealing machinery

>kalashnikov
>best assault rifle

That's why we constantly see tier one operators using them.

Oh wait, sorry we don't see that we see conscripts and niggers using them.

I forgot there for a moment that the AR15 absolutely dominates spec ops, my bad.

>best assalt rifle
AR-pattern rifles -- look at the competent special forces of the world. They all use AR-pattern rifles regardless of their country's service weapon.

>best submachinegun
HK MP5, KRISS Vector, and Brügger & Thomet MP9 are all light years more advanced, more shootable, more reliable, etc.

nice proxy, chaim.

>>Jew is subhuman

god you got Sup Forums soooo wrong, friend

I own a tavor. It is faster to reload than an AR. Literally your palm goes back, the mag falls, your free hand is coming up with new, then you tap that bolt underneath and a round is chambered.

The tavor is very nice but the AR can do anything since it's literally a Swiss army knife.

Also neither the 15 or a Tavor are 308s.. so there is no argument here.

>being such a faggot that you like expensive variants of the m-4 platform only because they are Heckle my Kock.

turn off COD and kys asap.

It is, it just complicates the gun even further though.
Compared to like the 7.62x39 from an SKS, the AR-15 still has comparable recoil. If they had made the bolt smaller, got rid of the stupid buffer tube, the gun would have still been fine.

Think about all the other guns that don't have a buffer tube. They're all just as manageable.
In conclusion, the AR-15 is over designed. Eugene was known to do this, and did until death. Cool dude though, the more guns the merrier.

This gun was the bollocks on Modern Warfare 2.

No its made by the belgians, the FN FAL is godlike

AK: youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU

AR: youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU

the nuke was invented by a jew too.

They're subhuman because they're the most fascinated with killing each other.

Meme gun for rappers desu.

>98952183
>Jew is subhuman
>best assalt rifle is invented by Jew

Tavor is a bulp-up modificatuon of AK,
and AK was invented by captured nazi german gunsmith bureau

leftard proxycuck status: blown

I'm sorry but the AK47 has persisted through many wars and small scale conflicts.

Low cost of entry is what makes it the weapon of choice among many groups of war fighters. Just like the Toyota Hilix/Tacoma was the official sponsor of the Libyan revolution

>Compared to like the 7.62x39 from an SKS, the AR-15 still has comparable recoil

No it doesn't

Slavs aren't even human and they make some of the best small arm weapons. What's your point?

>invented
it's an AR-18 with a plastic shell that was literally drawn on a napkin.

>Let's close the dust cover on the AR
>Let's not open the dust cover on AK
basically, they are retarded.

Jews make money selling weapons which mostly kill Goyim

>I'm sorry but the AK47 has persisted through many wars and small scale conflicts.

>Low cost of entry is what makes it the weapon of choice among many groups of war fighters

Thank you for making my argument for me

You're dumb, open the trigger housing and remove one of the reset springs. They come standard with an extra reset spring on both sides of the trigger because it's meant for war, you can add it back on later in 5 seconds if you miss the squishy trigger.

We're not talking about cheapibility you fucking nip, we're talking about the BEST one.

This assumes we want the BEST quality, not the most bang for our buck.

>Americans using American ARs
Gee user, next you're going to tell me that Russians use Russian ARs

Hey Sup Forums, if pot is so bad, why was the world's best rifle invented by a Stoner?

>assault rifle
stopped reading there.

If I had a fucking dollar for how many AR-15s I've had to clear and repair while being a range officer, I would have made enough to still be doing it.

But I own a Tavor. It's a great rifle. The AR15 is superior though.

>falling for the bullpup meme

gtfo

Yup I ran into this too. I had to get a timney trigger pack. Fixed everything. But it coated me time and money.

dont russian SFs use vss and other 9x39 based rifles?

>those kneepads

my dick

go post this on /k/

Only when they need to he extra cheeki breeki.

Shouldn't the gun in the gif be called a Jewzi?

>Tavor is a bulp-up modificatuon of AK,

literally no

>Russia
>tier 1

no
>British SAS
Doesn't look like an SA80

>Everyone buys AR-15
>Have to run brass ammo on princess builds
>Run anything cheap and have stovepipes and familiar jams

>Someone buys AK
>constant firing over and over again
>AR guys upset when they're clearing a jam and an AK with a bump-fire stock keeps spending cheap ammo down range

>the nuke was invented by a jew too.
Hell of recoil on that one

well the H&K variants of the AR15/m16/M4 platform ARE superior but they are still overpriced.

For example they are piston operated, have a firing pin spring which prevents the firing pin from denting a round that wont be fired (if that happens to often to a round, e.g. the first in the magazine of a patrol duty magazine, it could go off or the primer could die off), and you can put the gun on safety even if its not cocked.

These are some nice advantages, also the finish looks cool and sturdy

They use what suits the mission. VSS is compact and is used when portability and weight is an issue

AK-47 is THE best quality assault rifle though.

That is if you're actually planning to use it in a war, not just at the range or spec ops.

They have buried loaded AK-47's 10 feet under in MUD/Sand/Ice for over a YEAR, dug them up and they fired first go without cleaning them one bit. Of all assault rifles an AK 47 will be the last to jam in a firefight.

They are as close to indestructible and reliable as you can possibly get from an 'assault rifle', if you could only choose one weapon to take to war, anyone with any sense would pick the AK

Don't believe me? Take your retardation over to /k/ and find out.

p90 is best smg

""""""""""Invented"""""""""""""

AUG is literally the best gun ever created

Only assault rifle in the world, by definition is AK-74. Semi-auto cucks don't count as assault rifles
>inb4 we have fun switch too
But it is not for use unlike on AK-74. BTFO.

Since youre german, i think there might be a small chance of a bias here bud

why would any civilian need a military grade assault rifle

Try finding a decent and stable optic + buis setup for an AK.

Also

>paddle mag release
>no magwell
>"""accuracy"""

>>kalashnikov
>>best assault rifle
It was, before AEK was introduced in 1974. That`s when you fixed your broken plastic paddle to the point, when it was shooting-range-ready.

> AR15 absolutely dominates burger ops
Of course some of them value their live less, than their pride.

But most use AK on deployments.

AR is patrol-gun and guarding gun. To use in places, where it`s a showoff for tacticool imbeciles. It also disrespects 2nd amendment.

Kalashnikov was a big fan of the right to keep and bear arms and hoped, that we would have it too some day.

To defeat a military.

>assault rifle
STOP FUCKING TRIGGERING ME IT IS SEMI AUTOMATIC SELECT FIRE

>ar's aren't meant for full retard
But that's wrong.

Fucking leafs you never learn. Go do something with your country

Kill yourself

>they're the most fascinated with killing each other.
Well they ARE God's chosen people. It only makes sense.

Worst 10mm I've ever shot was an Uzi, jammed nearly every other shot. Granted the guy who owned it was a guy who was shot in the head by his ex-wife but he maintained his guns.

No, I own a regular AR15 design (made in Germany though, check out this website: hera-arms.com/ )

I just mentioned the benefits of the HK redesign, they certainly exist. They are just overpriced. But if you are a richfag and not a poor student I would buy it.
Wouldnt have bought their first version that would not accept AR standard mags though, that was just jewish money making by HK

>need

You still have to buy the gun and maintain it in the field.

All these other super advanced super cool guns will be dead weight in the field once anything goes wrong.

I think the HK416 is a runner up to the AK47?

What is best?

AK47 has a long history and relatively unchanged design.

Even on /k/ anyone recommends an AK47

If money was no object, I'd get a H&K rifle.

Fuck gay ass "assault" rifle calibers.
What 7.62xXX should I buy?

>Don't believe me? Take your retardation over to /k/ and find out.

>> AR15 absolutely dominates burger ops

>users of AR15

>Australian SOCOMD
>Japanese JSDF
>British SAS

and many more

>Users of AK pattern rifles

>drunken russians and niggers

>But most use AK on deployments.
No

>That`s when you fixed your broken plastic paddle to the point, when it was shooting-range-ready.

There was never an issue with the gun, there was an issue with giving soldiers shitty ammo and telling them it cleaned itself.

>It also disrespects 2nd amendment

The opinions of the spoiled children of it's designer do not interest me

Yeah yeah it was a joke, i still think h&k makes good weapons, but they arent as good as they can be. Like our C7A2 is essentially a straight upgrade from the AR15, CAR15 and M16. While the hk416 isnt that much better. Or some of their other rifles have interesting concepts, but usually its not worth buying.
So thats why im not too fond of h&k appart from their overpriced shit

Best sub machine gun is German made.

:^)