How can niggers be so useless?

How can niggers be so useless?

An island with probably the same amount of resources in both sides, yeah Dominican republic isn't the most industrialized country but atleast its not dogshit like Haiti.

Is there any black majority country with economical hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nWjAzf5h9H4
youtube.com/watch?v=scdb18Mp4ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sweden

>look up the actual border on google maps
>it literally fucking looks like that
what the fuck?

fpbp

Lol'd, but don't worry it'll be shit in a generation.

>with economical hope =/= sweeden

They're both black majority countries, though. Although I guess the Dominican blacks are a little more diluted.

Blacks don't care for their communities so their economies also suck

/thread

>all land is "public land"
>no-one owns it, no-one cares to protect it
>niggers slowly but surely remove all trees for building and burning

look up "the tragedy of the commons" and it will all make sense

fpbp

what if the border between those countries was originally drawn at that treeline and that's just where the forest naturally ends?

This is what happens when niggers cut down all your treees

The eternal kebab hates trees. Look up the Lebanon-Israel border.

Botswana
Namibia

But these are more the exception to the rule

Namibia is successful because of white farmers/developers who pay outrageous taxes and a government with surprisingly little corruption, it is in no way a great country though. Botswana's president is based

Pure coincidence

youtube.com/watch?v=nWjAzf5h9H4

Dominican population is 73% mixed, 16% white, and 11% black
95% of the Haitian population is black.
Haiti's problems stem from high population growth and political instability.

I tried my best throughout my life to maintain that blacks are equal but the more and more I study about black civilizations the more I realize just how inferior they are to whites.

>tfw the grass is literally always greener on the other side

Having actually been to Dominican Republic, it's 75% black not "mixed"

The Spanish settled the entire island, but moved to the more stable side (DR) when natural disasters came.

Then the French came and settled the shit side (Haiti) but did not leave

Fast forward today: Haiti side remains shit not only because of geography, but because Haitians are not very smart to begin with. Lots of deforestation and generally building shanty towns in the worst areas means the blacks die a lot more than the Latinos do.

Some Haitians try to cross the river that divides the countries, but a lot for killed or deported. This is why DR had an ethnic cleansing to become white again during its dictator days.

did you talk to Dominicans tho? were they friendly? My dad would probably take you out to his pool if you were cool

In Haiti they cook food using some shitty inefficient stove. They burn wood to heat the stove.

Guess where all the wood comes from.

>One drop rule
It's diluted which makes them more capable and tolerable but it's still a nigger.

fpbp

Yes I did talk to Dominicans and they are mostly friendly. Don't get caught on the streets at night though. you ever see that paranormal activity? Yea...

>with economical hope
try again

Also, the French drained Haiti's resources dry like it did for other colonies

BTFO

true, also don't trust the police there, they don't get paid almost anything

Israeli planes aren't allowed to go into gaza, besides military jets.

>implying this isn't taqiyya
>implying they aren't just bitching, as usual

In the dominican republic people are already considered mixed if they have a tiny bit of non black blood in them so yeah most of those 73% are actually 90% black

That's what you get when you mess with voodoo shit

>In Haiti they cook food using some shitty inefficient stove. They burn wood to heat the stove.

It's the basis of the entire economy, it's pretty bizarre.

youtube.com/watch?v=scdb18Mp4ac

>with economical hope

Came here to post USA but that works too.

Yeah no shit it's under Israeli military occupation. Nothing fishy about settlers burning down Palestinian olive groves.
>implying you are not a hasbara shill

How dumb do you have to be to cut down all your trees?
You know North Africa used to be a bread basket and Arabia used to have a network of waterways...
Haiti has started a replanting program though,.... Organized with UN brainpower and money of course.
Just another realize libertationmism is retarded

dominicans are fucking black for the most part you don't know what you're talking about

USA
France
Brazil

Haiti must raise a Johnny Appleseed generation

They Easter Islanded all their trees and didn't even make any cool heads

T. White Liberal

>not making Monoliths to celebrate your advancements through the annals of time

the only hope they have is to be re-invaded by white people. maybe if they ask nicely we'll consider it.

>hasbara shill
>Singapore

is it prayer time yet ?

That video was really clever. That is actually skillful, even to the point of ignoring him holding things with his prehensile toes.

If only Blacks in the western world were so focused on creating, rather than complaining and destroying.

Sad thing is with Haiti is that youre lucky to find one of these men in a sea of ten thousand

>sweden
>hope