'Frozen' Director Says She's Open to a Female Love Interest For Elsa in Sequel

>'Frozen' Director Says She's Open to a Female Love Interest For Elsa in Sequel
billboard.com/amp/articles/news/pride/8221219/frozen-sequel-elsa-female-love-interest?__twitter_impression=true

but will Disney alow it?

Boop

Hah, there goes her chance for directing part 2.

no chance in hell. Too risky, might hurt toy sales. Which is literally the only reason Frozen 2 is being made

I'm down. LGBT representation is good. There are probably some LGBT kids out there who need a good role model to identify with.

>LGBT kids
Literally do not exist. Your son is not a girl because he like Powerpuff Girls, and he isn't gay because he's incapable of understanding a romantic relationship, much less a sexual one. He hangs out with girls because they're his friends, not because he's planning to join their bachelorette party in 20 years and stare at all the male strippers.

I'm down. Yuri is good. There are probably some yurifags out there who need a good pair to masturbate to.

I've never seen so much retardation in one post.

But he's right.

Something tells me that you think straight kids do exist, however.

I knew I was gay when I was 11

>liked disney movies
>listened to 80s pop
>made friends with girls better than guys

If I had been born a decade later my mom would've stuck me on hormone treatments and bought me dresses

Sup Forums and Sup Forums BTFO by tumblr once more

If you think being a faggot is a choice, at some point you chose to be straight.

>straight is normal
>gay is not

LMAO YOU CHOSE TO BE STRAIGHT YOU FUCKING CIS MALE

user I really appreciate you posting this, but places like this are just a lost cause.

Shut the fuck up. We all know this simply amounts to empty-worded pandering, and they're not actually going to do a goddamn thing. It's basically free "nice guy" points, and it's obviously for them to fuel their own ego/publicity. It's sheer narcissism. Don't give these retarded stunts the attention.

Well, why not? Wreck It Ralph fucks some twink in the ass after he stumbles into Grindr in WIR2.

lol faggot go die of AIDS

Because that's normal.

Only nazis will be angered by this, so it must be progress.

Of course. How do you think humanity still manged to survive?

Being straight is default. Anything else is a choice.

Plot Twist

The female love interest is her sister

FUCK FAGGOTS. You losers will burn in hell.

Jesus Christ, the alt-right is mad.
Why does everybody care so much about what happens in a movie for little girls?

I'd be fine with it but Disney probably won't want to mess with Elsa's marketing potential. Little girls might not care but their moms will.

The first gay Disney princess is probably at least a decade away.

>Why do people care what happens in a movie made for very young and very easily impressionable children

Bro just let them indoctrinate your children hahaha why do you care its just a movie lol

Stop obsessing over movies for little girls, user. It's embarrassing for everybody.

Stop putting things that have no place in kids movies like propaganda

That's an interesting picture. So progressives are organizing themselves and changing the world, while alt-righters complain on twitter and message boards?
No wonder history is passing you by.

If a kids movie makes you gay then odds are you were always gay

Make us. Oh, that's right. You can't.

This.

>Proud of being subversive
is there any level you won't sink to?

Lots of people still legitimately believe gay kids don't exist and that it's still a choice they can make once they start going through puberty. So they get angry if Disney were to hypothetically have a gay princess because they'd be "encouraging" little girls to become gay.

>clickbait

Does He even judge sins on different scales? Being a faggot probably weighs about as much as every time you have a racist thought.

Just saying.

We have parents in this world that are letting kids as young as 6 deciding on their gender. Yes movies like these are manipulating kids.

>proud of staying stuck in the status quo
I invite you to stay in that level. There is nothing we love more than you people feeling righteous about doing nothing.

Nobody can enter the kingdom of heaven with sin in their souls. You either ask forgiveness from jesus now or you just have to burn in purgatory later to get rid of your sin.

>Strong female character
>changed into a lesbian

This happens everytime. What does Hollywood mean by this?

1. Sexual orientation is in a way different ballpark from sexual reassignment
2. Kids have been playing dress up and pretending since the dawn of humanity

>watching movies with gay stuff in it makes you gay

It's all true. As a matter of fact I just got back from watching black panther and now I'm black. Also I have a cool vibranium suit now.

Only people here who are getting manipulated are suckers who actually think Disney would have the balls to do it.

Wait until Disney loses tens of millions on A Wrinkle in Time, a movie she penned.

This isn't some movie made for adults. I wouldn't give a shit if this was made for adults. But your're fucking with kids heads telling them all about how they should be gay or transgender or whatever the latest progressive movement is. It's almost an act of evil trying to do this to kids.

>Elsa maybe being a lesbian will make kids transgender
You're talking about two different things here user.

You're normalizing it and will lead to more of it

What do the fans mean by this because they're the one who are doing it. Seriously of I have to see another headcanon about how this one character is gay or trans or lesbian I'm gonna freak.

>Elsa
>strong female character
She's powerful with her ice magic, but she doesn't scream "strong"

So you’re on the same level as a homosexual then? I highly doubt you’re free of sin.

Oy vey anti Christ! Fags are going to hell. Get over it.

Yes, we heard this same thing about movies with race mixing. Somehow, the world survived.

elsa is asexual

I'm not denying that m8, I'm just telling you that Heaven sees all Sins as equal in that it makes you unworthy.

The problem is you're fundamentally misunderstanding how homosexuality works. You can't tell a kid they "should be gay" any more than you can tell them they "should be chinese" putting gay people in movies will have the same effect as putting chinese people in movies: young asian kids will feel represented, and no one will spontaneously convert to chinese.

I dunno' if we can prep little Susie for being a mommy and housewife when she's still five by giving her baby dolls and play kitchens we can also tell her gay people exist and that's okay.

Why does everyone try to put a gay character into a time period that would have them killed. Especially a queen who is supposed to be married and have heirs

Yeah m8, I'm sure the Bishop who crowned het and her Christian subjects who already barely trust she's not a witch would br thrilled to know their ruler is an open homosexual who'll plunge the realm into anarchy for refusing to breed.

And why can't their role model be a heterosexual character? Also, why aren't their parents acting as role models?

Elsannafags are the only reason I am against this.

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

Reminder that this person is likely some bitter middle aged woman who found her way here from leddit

It's a kid's fantasy movie.

Jennifer Lee has a bloated ego. On the Reddit ama she said Wreck-It Ralph was her favorite Disney movie. She wrote the movie & I doubt she could name the protagonist in The Legend of Zelda. She later went on to say she could totally disprove Einstein's theory of relativity in A Wrinkle in Time.

How the fuck did she get into Disney in the first place?! She had only one experience on her imdb page before WiR.

Why can’t their role model be a faggot?

No, I am asking why does it have to be? Does their entire existence revolve around being lesbian?

See you there then bigot. Member that time Jesus said to be a racist homophobic anti-semit? I don’t member.

God doesn’t give a fuck what kids watch on TV or movies.

>You want liberals to stop shoving political agendas into everything so you must be from reddit

Gays should be massacred

But what’s wrong with a gay role model?

>Character has had no romantic interest mentioned
>clearly they are gay
???

I'm not even against gays m8, I'm a wholly different user.

Because it doesn't need to. Having role models for everybody increases sales, and Disney likes it that way.
If you want movies with only straight characters, make your own.

Read the post before responding.

Can it be this plot then?

>Ottoman Empire stand in invades Arendale
>their secret weapon is the Sultan's daughter having fire powers
>blah blah blah peace is found when Elsa and her become dyke lovers

The only thing would be it'd be hypocritical to the whole "You can't claim you love someone after spending only a short time together."

Ah, finally the anti-gay brigade opens up and starts saying what they really believe.

upvoted :^)
praise kek amirite?

Did you forget the whole part where 'Let It Go' became a gay anthem?

Yet it’s okay when you’re trying to force your agendas on film, right? You thinking being gay is a choice and wanting movies to reflect that with it not being portrayed as a natural choice because oh won’t someone think of the children is an agenda.

Stacey Cavemen hunted down poor gay guys that just wanted to be left alone and forced themselves on them.

>ottoman empire invades Norway
What?

Just because faggots look too deeply into a song and make it "theirs" speaks nothing about Elsa's character.

So you have no argument.

>hurr let's ostracize 90% of our audience to attract 10% who for the most part don't have children.

Genius move, that'll pull in sales.

It took you this long? Why do you think Hollywood and the press immediately dismiss any complaints from conservatives?

Remember when you guys said no one would watch Black Panther because BLM was really divisive? Lmao

I highly doubt most straight people would care.

Remember how you guys said Black Panther would alienate whites?

>The only thing would be it'd be hypocritical to the whole "You can't claim you love someone after spending only a short time together."
They already did exactly that in the first film

Because they’re usually bullshit. The latest conservative talking point is how the survivors of a school shooting may or may not be payed actors.

But they're not dismissing 90% of the audience. They're only dismissing alt-right nazis. And they're all childless incels, so why should a children's movie care about their opinion?

I told you to read the post before responding. That does not in any conceivable way suggest that I have no argument. The fuck is wrong with you?

#MakeKorraAndElsaBi

>See you there then bigot
And just like that this thread is confirmed to be full of people here straight from tumblr. Why am I not surprised?

Hans did notjing wrong.

ITT: Nazis that haven't realized how long ago they lost the culture war.