Homogeneous societies are bad

>Homogeneous societies are bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s__ysTCD1wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really don't know who thinks this.
Besides bots that just repeat empty slogans.
I love Japan.
Your picture is a little obtuse, but I think you are trying to say look how fast and well they fixed it?
Japan is also super clean, and very low crime. Why? Because they have a stable culture

The picture was from Fukuoka. They fixed that in a week. So yes that was what he meant.

This is also often posted with that picture.

youtube.com/watch?v=s__ysTCD1wo

Also, what's the weird ass tunnel under the middle of the street? Too big for a modern sewer, is that how the mole people get around? I would think it is a drainage ditch, except why in the middle of the street with that roman style arch

Probably made before 1900's

they actually fixed it in under 48 hours, they just had to wait a week for safety tests

their birthrates are actually GROWING now

Homogenous is the wrong word here. Orderly is a better word. Medieval societies weren't homogeneous, but they were highly structured. Everybody knew their role.

>go to Japan
>walk through any major city
>people literally leave their bicycles unlocked
>they don't get stolen

cuz niggers and muslims not welcome

Based Japs

what happens if walk on the wrong side of the sidewalk

do they have an autism police?

>Put their shit together after being used as a nuclear test site, twice.
>Build clean, modern cities on top of two irradiated, nuclear wastelands, using a devastated population.

You have to admire that.

The Congo is homogeneous.

Nobody gives a fuck.

Outside of major streets like this, people walk right in the middle of the road and it's no problem. No crazy drivers and fatal accidents like you'd find in shitholes like China or America.

>implying American exceptionalism didn't have anything to do with it

Fuck off weeb faggot

The yellow lines are tracks for blind people to get around, not sidewalk deviders.

You're onto something here, just take it one step further

If someone says this,ask them why , If muh diversity ask them why, if muh multicult ask them why, if they run out of arguments or get a bit awkward they're just brainwashed it's not their fault, if they get angry or agressive stay away or attack them somehow

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

BUT BUT BUT THERE'S NO MUSLIMS

SO ITS RACIST AND BAD

its a courtesy thing, if you try walking the wrong side don't be surprised if you get shoved around by all the people

>Fixed in a week.
>One of the roads near me has had a lane closed off and roadworks for more than a year now due to part of the road falling down a river bank.
Once again I'm reminded that UK roads are JUST tier outside of major cities.

That's a big sink hole
>Also, what's the weird ass tunnel under the middle of the street? Too big for a modern sewer,
No it isn't

You are lucky if there is a sidewalk to walk on in the USA.
>Live in cali.
>No sidewalk.
>Illegal to cross road.
>Literally have to have a car to legally leave the house.

>deliberately posting the pics in the wrong order

I was on the train this morning at 6 am and niggers and nu-males would not shut the fuck up.

Why the fuck can't people shut up on public transportation like nipland?

much respect for the japanese, but they're far from perfect. still, i envy their ability to reject many of the things that are ruining western culture, and get away with it.

they are racist af, and nobody ever calls them racist.

>American Education
>Over 200 ethnic groups populate the Democratic Republic of the Congo, of which the majority are Bantu peoples. Together, Mongo, Luba and Kongo peoples (Bantu) and Mangbetu-Azande peoples constitute around 45% of the population. The Kongo people are the largest ethnic group in the Democratic Republic of Congo.[128]
>
>In 2009, the United Nations estimated the country's population to be 66 million people,[129] a rapid increase from 39.1 million in 1992 despite the ongoing war.[130] As many as 250 ethnic groups have been identified and named. The most numerous people are the Kongo, Luba, and Mongo. About 600,000 Pygmies are the aboriginal people of the DR Congo.[131] Although several hundred local languages and dialects are spoken, the linguistic variety is bridged both by widespread use of French and the national intermediary languages Kituba, Tshiluba, Swahili, and Lingala.

His name is 酒井高徳

I find a lot of cities on the east coast are trying to emulate the Commiefornia model

>he doesn't notice the obvious fucking seam on the sidewalk

His name is ケンブリッジ飛鳥

stfu cùck shit you don't get a say in this

A nigger is a nigger. All apes look alike.

I envy their racism and xenophobia

we have much to learn from them

Das rayciss

Wow there are literally two mulatto in the whole japan Sup Forums btfo.

>multi cultural cities are bad

the fact that only that part sank and the buildings around it are fine means that it was build shittily and probably fixed shittily too.
It gonna sink again if there is even a small earthquake

>Homogeneous societies are bad

B-b-but that is what Ervin Kohn (Norway's Barbara Spectre, Soros' disciple) told us Norwegians.
"There are too many ethnic Norwegians in Norway, and that is preventing a more diverse and less racist society".

Just a bunch of giant companies flexing their muscles.

Well, duh..

(That he is Jewish is just a pure coincidence by the way).

Culture didn't pay for those skyscrapers.

>ケンブリッジ飛鳥
Why does he have a girl's name?

United Nations' "Agenda 21" doesn't like homogeneous countries either.

In boston it took them about a year to fix some power lines and sewer lines and repave 20 feet of road. No I'm not joking

DELETE THIS

>I love Japan
weebs get OUT

In our capital city we had a huge intersection closed for years and it's still not fixed. It took them like 5-10 years if I recall to start the construction works.