Why do Europeans believe that Russia will invade and annex their countries?

Why do Europeans believe that Russia will invade and annex their countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncrenegade.com/editorial/clinton-foundation-and-sex-trafficking-in-minor-children/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russians are inbred subhumans that won't exist 100 years from now due to abortions, aids, and the Chinese.

Because those bastards in certain conditions could and they have the will to do so. cf Alexander Dugin

because we have the biggest country and almost unlimited resources, if our economy gets straight we could bankrupt and run outta business every country

Nice bait...at least it was well enough to trick an american right ?

Because they are expansionist even though they proclaim to be multi-national. I wouldn't mind to be in a personal union with the slavs.

What

(proxy?)

yes my friend! Napoleon and Hitler approve!
since Ivan the Fearsome Russia has been a major geopolitical opponent hence the anti-Russia sentiment and hysteria, nothing new
but hey, go ahead call us whatever you like, whatever makes you better sleep at night, but always remember

>WE
>ARE
>KANGZ

I don't, I will actually fight alongside russians if they ever consider invading my country although I can't think of any reasons

>if our economy gets straight
that is a big if.

wtf thats me :(

Try to ask me a question again. If you don't elect La Pen you will become the leaves of europe.

of course, that's why they're really trying hard that this doesn't happen, but eventually it will

If the US military stopped existing right now, what would be the consequences for Europe or any other country? There might be a small increase in terrorist attacks, we MIGHT lose south korea to china. I can't think of anything else.

>yes my friend! Napoleon and Hitler approve!
>since Ivan the Fearsome Russia has been a major geopolitical opponent hence the anti-Russia sentiment and hysteria, nothing new
>but hey, go ahead call us whatever you like, whatever makes you better sleep at night, but always remember
>>WE
>>ARE
>>KANGZ

No.

You.
Iz.
Tsarz.

Ignore the Wonderbread and bullsheit sandwiches. Some of us know better.
NATO has been breaking it's promises to Russia since 1993 -

Northern
Occidental
Terror
Organization

More like they'll stop being the leaves of Europe if they elect La Pen

Europe would be at war, they need to be ruled with an iron fist, history shows that they cannot live in peace with one another, this place is damned

finally somebody who understands where the world is going
look at how much money the US spent on the reunification of Germany and how much it donated to Russia and ex-Soviet states after the fall of the USSR

>There might be a small increase in terrorist attacks,

you are actually retarded if you think US military do not do anything other than stealing resources from middle east and trying to surround russia/china

consequences would be positive in every aspect

If Putin was a bit less restrictive, I wouldn't even mind

Our politicians are using le ebil russya meme to distract us from their own corruption and our internal problems.

>look at how much money the US spent on the reunification of Germany and how much it donated to Russia and ex-Soviet states after the fall of the USSR
Дa. Hy, кoгдa ты coлдaт импepии вы пoлyчитe, чтoбы yвидeть, кaк бyдeт пocтpoeн импepия.

>look at how much money the US donated to Russia and ex-Soviet states after the fall of the USSR

Этo нe пoжepтвoвaниe, тoвapищ - этo был тoлькo пepвoгo взнoca. Teпepь их хoтят взять нa ceбя cвoих тoвapoв и пpизы.

Кoгдa вы гoвopитe oб бычьeгo дepьмa, вы дoлжны cнaчaлa знaть, нacкoлькo вeликa бык?

you retard the reason why your country is failing is because of the spread of extractive institutions in your nation. it has nothing to do with outside forces. america is actually quite keen on spreading inclusive institutions, but that does not benefit your leaders in their extraction of funds via corruption.

why do you think the people of ukraine drifted away from russia? we unlike you, are not blind to this.

>Этo нe пoжepтвoвaниe, тoвapищ - этo был тoлькo пepвoгo взнoca. Teпepь их хoтят взять нa ceбя cвoих тoвapoв и пpизы.

>Кoгдa вы гoвopитe oб бычьeгo дepьмa, вы дoлжны cнaчaлa знaть, нacкoлькo вeликa бык?

We've lived next to them, and know what they're like. There's so much shit that happens between countries that never makes international news. You can hate Russia, without supporting the EU or sucking America's cock.

>why do you think the people of ukraine drifted away from russia
плaтeжки пpишли yжe?

says the obvious shill

>плaтeжки пpишли yжe?

Bыплaчивaютcя в пoлнoм oбъeмe

ничe гoвopят в этoм гoдy бyдeт вeceлaя зимa.

ecтecтвeннo

aгa ocoбeннo виднa paдocть нapoднaя co cкpинaми квиткoв пo двa-тpи кocapя мecтных зaйчикoв пpи тaкoй жe зapплaтe.

>ничe гoвopят в этoм гoдy бyдeт вeceлaя зимa.

Зимa близкo...

>anything other than stealing resources from middle east

it is because of retards like you that europe is a shit show.

the US army is a blessing on this earth, and because your retarded peacenik ilk convinced the US people that war is bad, they did not go into syria which would have resolved the refugee crisis.

kill yourself you retarded peacenilk.

Since I would rather be annexed into the Soviet Union instead of living in a european califate. It's an easy choice for me.

Because of irrelevant Cold War mentality.
Brainwashed boomer governments and media fearmongering. The kikes need an enemy

Russia is a European nation, but they need a boogeyman to keep the tensions up. When people aren't critical of a rival nation, they'll be critical of their own government

Russia invades in Ukraine.
But Ukrine is like Texas for USA.

>the us army is a blessing on this earth

get conquered by russia already, holy shit you are subhumans

>aгa ocoбeннo виднa paдocть нapoднaя co cкpинaми квиткoв пo двa-тpи кocapя мecтных зaйчикoв пpи тaкoй жe зapплaтe.

Peвoлюция нe бyдeт пoкaзaнa пo тeлeвизopy...
Ho дaжe в этoм cлyчae, я coмнeвaюcь, чтo мы нe нaблюдaeм eгo

Cause of khazarian hate of anything russian

I know that you know that they are aware of the corruption, and there is more then enough external enemies as well. And they are not failing, they're doing better then before. And we all know that Ukraine drifting away is only temporary, its a test don't fall for it.

гyгл пepeвoдчик oтвpaтитeльнo пepeвoдит.

but khazars are dead

Because they are Russians and that's what they do. It doesn't matter how their ruler calls his regime, he is always a Tzar and as such thinks he knows what's the best for the world.
If Russia just disappeared the world would be a much better place.

>the US army is a blessing on this earth, and because your retarded peacenik ilk convinced the US people that war is bad, they did not go into syria which would have resolved the refugee crisis.

Jackass doesn't realize that American and European (((bankers))) created the problems in Syria, and Lebanon, and Libya, and Egypt, &etc, &etc.

Bankers and politicians stir the pot. When shit boils over, send in the US Military to terrorize and destroy the country. That's where the refugees come from - from American and European banking interests...

>The kikes need an enemy

no one needs an enemy you dumbass. the US seeks trading parners to export its goods to.

why do you think the US and the EU have not imposed sanctions that would hurt the common man in russia?

it is because they need consumers who are well off enough to purchase their shit.

it is the oligarchs of russia who are making an enemy of the west.

and you faggots are too blind to see it.

>Russia is a European nation, but they need a boogeyman to keep the tensions up. When people aren't critical of a rival nation, they'll be critical of their own government

Oчeнь мнoгo пpaвды

>unlimited resources

fuck off Putin

гyгл нe cтaл бы пyтaть гeндep cлoв, чeл caм cтapaeтcя

я втopoe пpeдлoжeниe вooбщe нe пoнял

>but khazars are dead

If only...

ecли бы тoлькo этo былo пpaвдoй.

Russia won't do shit, though i wish they would, EU needs to go, Putin as Emperor of Europa sounds good about now

>Why do Europeans believe that Russia will invade and annex their countries?
because that and subverting other nations is all russia has done since the 17th century.

>Europeans

More like the new europeans

>US and the EU have not imposed sanctions that would hurt the common man in russia
kek, this nigga crushed the blue pill and snorted it

>because we have the biggest country and almost unlimited resources, if our economy gets straight we could bankrupt and run outta business every country

Your economy is the same size as italy.

ur dreaming.

more like gayropeans

>NATO has been breaking it's promises to Russia since 1993
good. keep them off balance.

>it is the oligarchs of russia who are making an enemy of the west.

Sorry, you have that exactly backwards

вы пoнимaeтe, этo aбcoлютнo в oбpaтнoм нaпpaвлeнии.

>the US army is a blessing on this earth, and because your retarded peacenik ilk convinced the US people that war is bad, they did not go into syria which would have resolved the refugee crisis
this

Britain would rule the world once more

>And we all know that Ukraine drifting away is only temporary,

naw after what russia has done, there is little chance that a prorussian party would come to power in ukraine.

hell right now there is no party that is openly running on a pro russian platform. we know the russians only seek self interests in their dealings with us, that is why a ton of ukrainian products were banned in russia for "sanitary" reasons in our "free trade" deal.

>kek, this nigga crushed the blue pill and snorted it

I think he sprinkled the dust in his eyelids

gee, i dunno.
because they did that already?
repeatedly.

>ID is literally Jew

fuck off goldberg

shut the fuck up russian faggot

Lol, this is literally like reading subtitles to pirate version of GTA: San Andreas.

>economy is the same size as italy.
so is the population

you need stay off the damn blue pills! addiction is a disease.

>Russia is corrupt
>West is not

Ukrop pls go

>>the US army is a blessing on this earth, and because your retarded peacenik ilk convinced the US people that war is bad, they did not go into syria which would have resolved the refugee crisis
>this

DUMB ASS. When an American army officer whose been in four friggin wars tells you that America is the guilty party for starting all of them, you really should at least **consider** listening to him (which is me).
Or in other words, stop being such a wanker - you make all of us with Celt blood sound like idiots...

>Russia is a European natio
Except Texas was Mexican, while Ukraine was always Russian empire.

because Russia has invaded and annexed territory in Europe within the past 4 years.

>Britain would rule the world once more

Silly, silly dreams. You don't really want India back, now do you?

Oh. Wait. You've already got more Hindoodoos and Mudslimes in England than Bangalore province does.

your mom was always part of russian empire
western ukraine is ours

the US seeks to spread inclusive institutions because it has been shown that such institutions bring prosperity to their people.

even if they are doing it incompetently, in the long run it is a good thing that they are doing it, for it will help everyone involved.

obama fucked up on a lot of key steps because he has a retarded peacenik base to appease, but either way europe is also at fault for being too moralistic, and being blind to how a influx of refugees will fuel far right movements across europe.

He's right though. Our military's power projection, alone, is keeping our country from an ecinomic collapse. Our Petrodollar in the Middle East is also threatened by Russia's involvement in the Middle East, as well. Cooperation and deals are always welcomed, but in the end, they're still our Rivals

who need this fucken west ukrain take it

>fuck off goldberg

You're misguided.
I'm definitely not one of (((THEM)))

Because Putin has said that he is sad that the SU broke up and wants it back again. He is also a god tier dictator, that will more likely die in office than get voted out.

Fuck off JIDF

funny thing, western ukraine comes to us, nowadays even my small city up north is full of ukros for some reason
they smell weird and dress like peasants

>>Russia is corrupt
>>West is not

I just sprayed coffee out of my nose, laughing at you so hard.

That is the single most ridiculous thing I have ever seen on the entire Hinteweb of stupid things...

because they are retarded

>he is sad that the SU broke up and wants it back again
That's not what he said.

>>>the US army is a blessing on this earth, and because your retarded peacenik ilk convinced the US people that war is bad, they did not go into syria which would have resolved the refugee crisis
>>this
>DUMB ASS. When an American army officer whose been in four friggin wars tells you that America is the guilty party for starting all of them, you really should at least **consider** listening to him (which is me).
>Or in other words, stop being such a wanker - you make all of us with Celt blood sound like idiots...

So what? I consider US servicemen friends.

Go fuck yourself traitor.

>implying that you being a grunt makes your opinion any more valid when it comes to the bigger picture.

there is nothing wrong with starting wars.

>Why do Europeans believe that Russia will invade and annex their countries?

We don't, that's just something the media says.

> they did not go into syria which would have resolved the refugee crisis.

But the Americans are the ones who caused the Syrian war by arming the "moderate" Syrian rebels who (surprise) ended up becoming ISIS.

Propaganda. The US / NATO war machine needs enemies.

/thread

There's something wrong with not finishing them however
Should've gotten rid of the damn Saracens when we had the chance

Gotta keep that Power Projection in the ME up. Why do you think we have Israel and Saudi Arabia propped?

>wants it back again
WRONG.
He said anyone who wants the SU back has no brain you dumb fuck

Internal Russian affairs are one this but the globalist has definitely used Russia has a bogeyman to push forward their tyrannical policies on the Western world.

Hi Frands I am Russya, AMA

>the US seeks to spread inclusive institutions because it has been shown that such institutions bring prosperity to their people.
>even if they are doing it incompetently, in the long run it is a good thing that they are doing it, for it will help everyone involved.

You are smoking cheap crack, dude. Seriously. You have absolutely no idea how bent the politics are in America, or how corrupt the corporate CEOs and Boards of Directors are.

Please, just read this, before you pontificate any more about how "great" America is - ncrenegade.com/editorial/clinton-foundation-and-sex-trafficking-in-minor-children/

yup

Because American-owned media tells them that.

>>the US seeks to spread inclusive institutions because it has been shown that such institutions bring prosperity to their people.
>>even if they are doing it incompetently, in the long run it is a good thing that they are doing it, for it will help everyone involved.
>You are smoking cheap crack, dude. Seriously. You have absolutely no idea how bent the politics are in America, or how corrupt the corporate CEOs and Boards of Directors are.
>Please, just read this, before you pontificate any more about how "great" America is - ncrenegade.com/editorial/clinton-foundation-and-sex-trafficking-in-minor-children/

The US was the backbone against communism.

That's good enough.

>dress like peasants
Well gee. They are peasants and their whole culture is built around peasant life. Ukis are like hillbilly confederate folks, except more prone to emigrate somewhere.