David Rockefeller - King of the Banks
George Soros - Nation Destabilizer
Jacob Rothschild - Pedo Kingpin
Henry Kissinger - Notorious War Criminal

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general88/hist.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evelyn_de_Rothschild
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The average humans that let it roll of their backs day by day. You, me, all of us, user. To shed light on evil and just stand there, letting it thrive, knowing what it is, is evil in and of itself. We aren't much different are we?

Have any of them personally killed any children? Yeah, thought so. The average American soldier is far worse than any of them.

'za

How's arab covk tasting for ya, baitman?

Hi Henry.

Hi George.

How they are still alive ?!

>jamal

It seems like the only globalists who have some semblance of accomplishment are ancient 90 year old zombies. Once they are dead (hopefully killed) they have nothing but inept cucks to replace them.

Christ, these kikes look like demon lords from some fantasy setting. They'd make great villains for a video game.

Kissinger actually did AND he's a kraut.

Cambodia bombing raids during 'Nam. Really will make you dink.

Donald Trump the racist, sexist homophobic bigot.

If the electoral college does not vote for Hillary in December we will be the next 3rd reich and an Empire of evil where PoC are massacred in the streets and LGBTQ are put through shock therapy.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

The kings of the banks are the rothschilds

Remember, Kissinger was the one who got South Africa to stop backing Rhodesia and we all know what came next.

>(((Kissinger))) is a Kraut
A jew is a jew, no matter his "nationality". At heart he is always a jew, not a citizen of his country.

If you think Rothschild is on the same level as the rest you need some serious education.

He is the top dog.

www.rense.com/general88/hist.htm

I will never forgive liberals and their kike leaders for what they have done to Rhodesia.

Kissinger.

No contest. Shoulda been executed for his crimes decades ago.

Rothschild.
Because unlike the other three, his act will live on, as it has for a couple centuries now.

>not listing Warren Buffett

kys

>Elite 4

I like it

>www.rense.com/general88/hist.htm

Kissinger is a kike and he started the tranny shit in Merika with his “wife“

This. Lord Rothschild is the final boss.

fuck Rockefeller, he is basically some sort of vampire, he lives of the hearts of young people

He already has 7 fucking heart transplants.

I know Soros is a relative nobody compared to Rothschild, where on the hierarchy are Rockefeller, Bilderberg, etc.?

Aliens and lizard people who control these Jews

Daniel Riggs

This fuck is running it all and no one even knows his name.

he's a meme

There is somewhere in internet i can read more about these fucks?

I really wish we could get him more attention in the tabloids,people need to "get to know" him, press style

try huegle

All are Rothschild Lieutenants

That's right goys, these are good boys, you don't want anudda shoah?

Mmmm, your tears sustain me

Soros is actively working to fuck things up for everyone.

Annunaki, which control illuminati which control jews which control goyim

THere is only articles here and there. I want some full thing, full of references.

Rockefeller and Soros are in reality nobodys, They are both Rothschilds bitches.
Jacob Rothschild(assuming he really is the one in charge of the Rothschild family instead of a secret member of the family in charge)
pretty much control the world.

and Kissinger is a warcriminal.

I see posterboys for the rothschilds / brohmans

Kissinger is a cynical sociopath but he is also just an advisor.
He isn't really in charge of anything as the other ones

you've got to go back

This, it's not hard to see.
Rockfeller and Soros are one-man fortune, their heritage will disappear quickly after their respective deaths.
The Rothschilds have been at it since the 17th century and essentially own a third of the world's wealth by proxy.

Hi Hank.

tehres probably worse people behind, people that have remained secret for centuries, that have stashed loots and treasures and have trillions worth money, artifacts and gold

think royal family and such

Rothschild is the King of Banks. More like the god of banks.
Rockefeller only does rothschilds bidding.

Vladimir Putin - I Am A Meme Boogeyman

At least the others are credible threats who can mostly tell apart their heads from their assess. Putin is just smoke and mirrors plus a great deal of Sup Forums memes, but his loud barking hides the others' whispers.

Really, Putin might do more harm with his angry shilling than all those four combined,

Kissinger isnt a Kraut man, hes as much a Kraut as Karl Marx was.

All work directly for the rothschild family line.
He and his son are the endbosses.
Not the jesus kinda of son who does work for green activists and stuff but the really really evil snake looking one.

Why don't you faggots like Kissinger? He's one of the most admirable men alive. He's brilliant and was the perfect man for his job considering the times. You don't have to share in his vision of the world in order to respect him.

Whats there to respect about him I ask you.

Kissinger by a long shot. Rumor is he funded Pol Pot and used Cambodians as lab rats to test how effective workers work under extreme autocracy.
Rothschild if he funded him.
Soros is ehh, bad for govs but not so much for people.
Not sure what to think of Rockefeller.
>implying we know anything about what they've done
Funding a war, killing millions, is many times worse than killing a child as a soilder.

His intellect. Read his books and listen to him speak. He's exceptional and really knows his stuff, otherwise, an immigrant without an influential family like him wouldn't have made it into the establishment and among the ranks of men like the Soros.

Holy shit, they will all die of old age within a few years. I do not want to imagine which sort of human swine will take their places.

Try as I might, I just can't hate Kissinger. He's too fascinating a figure.

Cambodia was a Chinese ally used as a balancer in South East Asia to Soviet union supported Vietnam, who themselves wanted hegemony in Indochina. He had to turn a blind eye to Cambodia in order to keep diplomatic talks going with China going, which was necessary in order to seal the Soviet Union's fate and ending the Cold War.

what?

Imagine if the top tier elites own and control massive server farms that house an artificial intelligence that brings forth all the world's data under their wing?

Now imagine if this AI is telling them what to do and how to do it.

What about the Carnegies?

There's probably someone even higher up, but with no name as of yet.

Also Rothschild Lieutenants.

Educate yourself please.

rense.com/general88/hist.htm

Based christopher hitchens tore kissinger a new asshole back in the day

You all know Kissinger is meeting with Trump today right?

Seems legit.

Kissenger was heavily involved in creating super power China by pivoting Nixon's penis towards vachina

Soros followed by Rockefeller and Rothschild. Kissinger a shit, but least of those three.

Redpill me on the Rothschilds. Why is Jacob at the top and not his cousin, Evelyn?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evelyn_de_Rothschild

Jesus
even though he's dead his memory lingers
for now anyway